dannyisaacs is offline Member

dating older women 10years to be excat

guy who has dated a older women or who is involved with a older girl.
    i met this awsome girl been with her for about two an half months.
    we get on so well.so much in common.same star sign like same movies same food.it just feels to good to be true.
    an every one keeps on telling us it wont work.
    i say fuc that love has no age at all.love over comes all possible barieres.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Not to be a downer, realise that the first 6mons of any relationship you are in a state of brain damage. Your not thinking clearly and you are obviously really wanting this to happen. Dont try to except this as the "1" except it as an experience and try not have your life hinge off from what you feel is right. Good luck and I am glad you are happy

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Not to be a downer, realise that the first 6mons of any relationship you are in a state of brain damage. Your not thinking clearly and you are obviously really wanting this to happen. Dont try to except this as the "1" except it as an experience and try not have your life hinge off from what you feel is right. Good luck and I am glad you are happy
    yea i know you right.thanks for the info bro.
    just feels good to be happy again.

jonnytour is offline Member
    Let me give you some encouragement. I have 2 friends that both married older women (one 10yrs, and the other a whopping 15 yrs!) They are all happy and have had no problems that I know of just because of age. Even my wife is almost 3 yrs older than me!! That may not be much...but the thought never even passes through our minds....unless it's our birthday. So...keep an open mind and be happy!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Question....does she have kids from another relationship? Do you have kids from anther relationship? Do you WANT kids of your own? Does she WANT to have anymore?

It's probably TOO soon to think about having them....but that's a MAJOR issue when you are dating a woman that is that much older. I have been in that situation 2x and recently got asked out by a guy that was 10 yrs younger. Went to dinner...started talking about kids and he said yes...I want one and I want a girl and her name will be..... I said...well it's been a great evening but before we go any further....this body is NOT producing anymore kids so....before either of us get attached...and I soooo could have.....better we pull chocks NOW.

We are still friends but that's it.

Not trying to rain on the happiness.....but after a year and half dating a guy that I was madly in love with.....it ended......and why???? because I can't/won't go through childbirth and rearing again. My heart still hurts when I see him.....and I don't want to see anyone go through that.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I've known lots of guys married to older women. Seems to work pretty well for them. If it works for you, then congratulations! Name your first kid after me . . . "Tock."

-Tock

allsaucedup is offline Member
    how gives a crap what everyone else thinks if you rhaving a good time and she is having a good time just role with it. you will never know whats going to happen every situation i different i dont think i will ever date a girl that is younger than me again. the younger ones I have dated played to many games and i am getting to old for that garbage

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    i've always dated younger til now. the woman i'm dating now is six years older and way more mature than the early 20's crowd. i say go for it.

**** man i would dump the old bag and head over to the nearest middle school, theres nothing like chicks 10 years younger then you...

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea dude.. You know what who cares if you two like each other.. just get big enough to punch everyone lol.. Don't worry about them man.. Do what YOU and HER want to do..

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Barb makes a good point. Step back and look at the situation and note compromises you may have to make for it to work. If you like what you see then make the most of it and enjoy. Age isn't a real factor........unless you're 20 and she's 60.....then again even that could work but don't invite me too the wedding....I've let my CPR certification expire. hahahahahaha

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    I'm 37, back in the day I always dated women 5-10 years older than me because they played less mind games and had learned to not be afraid of their sexuality. Now I see some of them from time to time, and they look freakin OLD. My wife is about to turn 40, but looks young. She's got good genetics, her mom is in her 60's but looks mid 40ish, and her grandmother is in her 80's, but I'd still do er.

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele

I PREACH this same type of theory to my friends. It's odd how people when they are out of high school at least,think that it's ok to get married quicker because its not a teenage wet dream. You are totally correct by saying "the first 6 months of any relationship you are in a state of brain damage." I've been through ****..Never marriage thankfully...but I cannot tell people enough how ignorant it is to marry someone without going out with them for at least a year. Not saying it would be impossible to work. I'm just saying whats the big rush,and more can go wrong then can go bad by waiting.

I wouldn't say age should matter. Depends on how she feels about you really. If you really trust her, I envy you. It's hard for some guys (me) to even let a woman get into my daily rountine anymore.

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elicotton
    I'm 37, back in the day I always dated women 5-10 years older than me because they played less mind games and had learned to not be afraid of their sexuality. Now I see some of them from time to time, and they look freakin OLD. My wife is about to turn 40, but looks young. She's got good genetics, her mom is in her 60's but looks mid 40ish, and her grandmother is in her 80's, but I'd still do er.

what the grandma?

[QUOTE=Commando_Barbi]Question....does she have kids from another relationship? Do you have kids from anther relationship? Do you WANT kids of your own? Does she WANT to have anymore?

nope she has no kids an the same as me!we spoke about having kids.
    we both want but not right no first see how things work out.an them mybe later.

but deff want to keep her.every thing is great with her talking having sex he he.i can like get it 4 or five times a day she loves it,an she is also into her gym big time an i love that.

i even had to go for a blady HIV test b4 i slept with her i was so freaked out.was the worst feeling in the world knowing if you have a death sentence just for sleeping with some check.but i suppose in this day an age it is the right thing to do b4 you sleep with any one.an it just shows that you care an have repect for each other by getting tested. but least i know i dont have hiv, well both of us

ANY OF YOU GUYS BEEN TESTED..

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    When I was 20 I dated a 30 year old and we had a blast. Now at 33 I could not date a 43 year old for one simple reason...They look too old! I guess both men and women get a different look about them when they cross that 40 mark regardless of physical condition.

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tubbytank
    what the grandma?
    Yes.

CutieFace Guest
    If you're both in agreement on the kids thing....and you're both enjoying each other and it feels right then go for it hon...don't worry what anyone else thinks as long as you'r both very happy....

I personally prefer younger men....and past lovers have been 10+ years younger then me....

*smile*

Cutie

Thread Information