HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Great.... Dad found my Nolva.....

My pops found my nolvadex and he is bugging out b/c he went on-line and found out it prevents breast cancer for women.... any good ideas to help me calm him down.... hes kinda freakin out i think!!! thanks

I basically just told him it prevents estrogen in my chest and that i was worried about getting those bitch tits....

he defly thinks im juicin, isnt he?

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    The truth usually turns out to be the easiest bro. It's hard to lie about **** like that these days...parents have access to the internet too

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well, If i were your dad I'd sure as hell think you were juicing. to be honest i dont think there is anything you really can tell him aside from the truth. Nolva isnt exactly something you can, well, lie about. especially when he already knows what its for.

good luck.

jonnytour is offline Member
    How old are oyu bro? depending on your age you could ask why he was searching through your room. And you obviously didn't hide it well enoughg. hope you have a better spot to hide your gear!!! Depending on your age as well you should be able to discuss your use of AAS with your father in a calm and mature way. While using AAS may be illegal it is your choice......I am sure he drank under age, and smoked pot at one point of his life. And your use of AAS is far less detrimental than those other substances. Good luck and hope all goes well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    How old are oyu bro? depending on your age you could ask why he was searching through your room. And you obviously didn't hide it well enoughg. hope you have a better spot to hide your gear!!! Depending on your age as well you should be able to discuss your use of AAS with your father in a calm and mature way. While using AAS may be illegal it is your choice......I am sure he drank under age, and smoked pot at one point of his life. And your use of AAS is far less detrimental than those other substances. Good luck and hope all goes well for you.
    he wasnt searching my room thank god... but my idiot self left it in the open and he noticed it. I basically played it off like it wasnt a big deal so im gonna see how it pans out tonight...... i hate these kind of situations......

GQSuperman is offline Banned

how old are you?

you're still living at home, so it sounds like you may be too young to be using AAS anyway.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    haha I keep my nolva in an old t2 container!

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    you're still living at home, so it sounds like you may be too young to be using AAS anyway.

Ya dude.....HOW OLD ARE YOU??? This may have a bearing on how you should handle the situation.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    he wasnt searching my room thank god... but my idiot self left it in the open and he noticed it. I basically played it off like it wasnt a big deal so im gonna see how it pans out tonight...... i hate these kind of situations......
    I'll bet he's searching your room now.

psb
    psb is offline New Member
    man i personally think its cool that he researched the stuff you're on. if i was still living at home and my dad found any chems i doubt he would even say anything.

if you're still under your parents roof its best to not use unless they are cool about it IMO. your dad seems like a good man, i would respect that and talk to him like a man rather than like a boy trying to hide his drug use.

Everybody calm down w/ the age...... I was trying to avoid this but im 24 yrs old and yes still living at home.... be gentle!!! hahahahaha

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    How would he know their Nolva's? you coulda just lied and pretended their were soem tylenol type pill...my Nolva's are in a discreet white bottle..nobody would know what they are just by seeing them

Quote Originally Posted by psb
    man i personally think its cool that he researched the stuff you're on. if i was still living at home and my dad found any chems i doubt he would even say anything.

if you're still under your parents roof its best to not use unless they are cool about it IMO. your dad seems like a good man, i would respect that and talk to him like a man rather than like a boy trying to hide his drug use.
    very nicely said until the like a boy comment.... do me a favor and name one person who doesnt hide AAS from their parents I'll man up and be honest but just letting your parents know about your drug problems seems pretty stupid....

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    How would he know their Nolva's? you coulda just lied and pretended their were soem tylenol type pill...my Nolva's are in a discreet white bottle..nobody would know what they are just by seeing them

i wish i had the pill form.... but its the liquid

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    ohh dam liquid.. ok man.. i dont know your age but.. I saw a thread once where a guy just told his parents he was worried about bitch tits through his youth so he was using this which helps. Just say u thought u had a bit of gyno. This is of course if u don't want to tell them about your AAS use.. which I dont blame u at all! GL bud

psb
    psb is offline New Member
    very nicely said until the like a boy comment.... do me a favor and name one person who doesnt hide AAS from their parents I'll man up and be honest but just letting your parents know about your drug problems seems pretty stupid....
    wasnt trying to be offensive, i am not in your situation and its always seems more complex than it needs to be. only you know how your dad might react

sniper320 is offline Member
    Tell him its for PCT for your m1t cycle.

decadbal is offline Banned
    kill him, hide the body

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    My pops found my nolvadex and he is bugging out b/c he went on-line and found out it prevents breast cancer for women.... any good ideas to help me calm him down.... hes kinda freakin out i think!!! thanks
    Tell him you were really born a girl and you think you have breast cancer now. Hehe, JK.

Same thing happened to me when I graduated college. I came to live at home for a bit while paying off my debts. My mom found my nolva sitting out also (I also have the liquid kind). She freaked out too. I just kept telling her they weren't steroids ... (Which is true!)

I never did explain to her what it was or why I had it, but I definantly think she figured it out (i.e. googled it).

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    it also naturally helps to increase test levels to so u could tell him u needed the extra help or something without steroids and being safe haha my pops has done the same thing...good luck

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    Tell him you were really born a girl and you think you have breast cancer now. Hehe, JK.

Same thing happened to me when I graduated college. I came to live at home for a bit while paying off my debts. My mom found my nolva sitting out also (I also have the liquid kind). She freaked out too. I just kept telling her they weren't steroids ... (Which is true!)

I never did explain to her what it was or why I had it, but I definantly think she figured it out (i.e. googled it).

hahahaha that would have been great if i said that first

Quote Originally Posted by psb
    wasnt trying to be offensive, i am not in your situation and its always seems more complex than it needs to be. only you know how your dad might react
    no doubt brotha whatever happens happens, right!!

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    well scratch the without steroids part lol....just tell him it helps increase test levels will benefit ur mucsle gains in working out... its simple nolva is legel so i dont see a prob in that...good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    well scratch the without steroids part lol....just tell him it helps increase test levels will benefit ur mucsle gains in working out... its simple nolva is legel so i dont see a prob in that...good luck bro
    haha Exactly what i said.... its legal!! thanks

dolfyns70 is offline Female Member
    I think you should just be honest...sit him down and explain everything to him.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    when i lived with my parents i kept all the tabs var/nolva/dbal/clomid/trib and etc. in my small multivitamins plastic bottles right there on the counter for all to see.....

All the sauce i was hiding in my parent's own bedroom because it was the last place they would look.

good luck with ur pops and don't tell him nolva is for ur test levels because he'll start stealing it.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Deny why you really have it bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    when i lived with my parents i kept all the tabs var/nolva/dbal/clomid/trib and etc. in my small multivitamins plastic bottles right there on the counter for all to see.....

All the sauce i was hiding in my parent's own bedroom because it was the last place they would look.

good luck with ur pops and don't tell him nolva is for ur test levels because he'll start stealing it.
    hahahaha that takes some balls bro, but very clever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dolfyns70
    I think you should just be honest...sit him down and explain everything to him.

but im scared.....

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    kill him, hide the body
    Quite possibly the best post this board has seen in some time. Oh, and also, not coincidentally, the best advice we've seen in some time.

Do not admit steroid use .

Go down to your local supplement store and buy a bottle of anti-e's. Empty out half of the bottle. Bring it home and show your dad that you were taking an anti-e during your m1t cycle and explain to him what an anti-e is and what it does and why you need it during a m1t cycle. But tell him you thought you were developing gyno and wanted a stronger anti-e, hence the liquid nolva. Tell him you learned about the nolva on a bodybuilding website and you found out the easiest and cheapest way to get it was to buy a research chemical.

I used to use mag-10 from Biotest and it was sold in a "cycle" pack with an anti-e and test stimulator, I think it was tribex. So its a plausible story.

Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    Do not admit steroid use .

Go down to your local supplement store and buy a bottle of anti-e's. Empty out half of the bottle. Bring it home and show your dad that you were taking an anti-e during your m1t cycle and explain to him what an anti-e is and what it does and why you need it during a m1t cycle. But tell him you thought you were developing gyno and wanted a stronger anti-e, hence the liquid nolva. Tell him you learned about the nolva on a bodybuilding website and you found out the easiest and cheapest way to get it was to buy a research chemical.

I used to use mag-10 from Biotest and it was sold in a "cycle" pack with an anti-e and test stimulator, I think it was tribex. So its a plausible story.
    that defly is the best plan ive been hearing!!! thanks alot b/c thats exactly what im goin to do!! What is a good website that explains nolvadex used as an anti-e for bodybuilders??

that defly is the best plan ive been hearing!!! thanks alot b/c thats exactly what im goin to do!! What is a good website that explains nolvadex used as an anti-e for bodybuilders??
    I don't know of any websites off hand that don't reference steroids . I wouldn't worry about that though. I think that might be taking it a little too far and he might think something's up. But he's your dad and you know him a lot better than we do. How will he react? Will he want to know which bb website you did your research at? Make sure you can back up your story otherwise you will be caught out for sure. Good luck. And I would suggest hiding the rest of your stuff really well, now he has a reason to search for other stuff you're taking.

Danielle is offline Female Member

he defly thinks im juicin, isnt he?
    you mean he doesn't already know?!??!...................lol j/k sweetie
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    I don't know of any websites off hand that don't reference steroids. I wouldn't worry about that though. I think that might be taking it a little too far and he might think something's up. But he's your dad and you know him a lot better than we do. How will he react? Will he want to know which bb website you did your research at? Make sure you can back up your story otherwise you will be caught out for sure. Good luck. And I would suggest hiding the rest of your stuff really well, now he has a reason to search for other stuff you're taking.
    good point i'll re-locate tonight!!!

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Tell him you thought you had boobies...so you took it...or tell him your doing the Pre-steps of a sex change

Thread Information