D-END is offline Anabolic Member

Talking For The Guys Who Get Beer Muscles. Funny

This is funny to me so I have to tell someone else about it. One of My best friends Dan and myself on occasion go to the city on the west side of Chicago. We had decided to go to a couple of bars we have never been to. So we bar hop for a little while and find a bar that we think is a pretty cool spot and decide to stay there for the rest of the night. Now understand when Dan drinks he harmless and pretty much a push over, but being a little more drunk than myself starts to talk to the girl next to us at the bar. My friend is one of those guys when he gets drunk he is nice to everybody and is just generally an easy soft spoken guy and it would take a lot until you really push him to were he explodes.

Anyway he is talking to this girl for about ten minutes. Just small talk, "where are you from" stuff like that, he was just being his normal nice self and the girls boyfriend walks up and says hey tool get lost. Dan says whoa man chill out I wasn't hitting on her I was just having a polite conversation, but if you want me to leave her alone I will. This guys says yeah jack off get out of here. Then the girls says "he is just being an a$$hole ignore him and talk to me anyway". So Dan says to me hey I'm going to the bathroom I'll be back in a minute. Dan comes back and sits down and keeps talking to the girl and the guy chimes in again and this time he says, "hey fvckface, can't you read don't you see all these tae-kwondo competitions I have won on my shirt" and points at the back of his shirt. Which has 2001, 2003 chanmpion..blah blah blah you know.

Anyway Dan starts to get pissed and says alright tough guy maybe you should lay off the liquid courage for a minute and have a water. Then they are both pissed and talk Sh!t to each other for a couple mintues and the guy says "lets just take this outside so I can beat your ass and teach you a lesson", my buddy says " teach me a lesson in what? how to be an insecure little d!cked a$$hole." The guy says alright lets go outside right now and my buddy says are you completely sure you want to fight me outside the guys says what are you scared pussy, and my friend says to him again are you totally sure you want this. Dan Says this could ruin you fighting career forever. The guys says yes and they go outside by this dumpster and then this guy starts to stretch out like some kind of bruce lee wanna be and then Dan asks him one last time if he is sure about wanting to fight. The guys says "I'm just gonna fvck you up real quick and go home. So with that being said 10 of Dans very large friends which he had called while he was in the bathroom come out from behind the dumpster and tackle this guy. Hold him down and take off all of his clothes and threw his car keys in the dumpster. So after I get up off the ground from laughing so d@mn at this guy that is now naked crawling in the dumpster looking for his keys we walk to the car and drive home.

Alright bros You tell me the Moral of the story.
    Last edited by D-END; 10-27-2004 at 01:22 PM.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    nice guys have alot of friends

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    There is no moral of the story.

Those guys and Dan got suckered. That guy's fetish is having his clothes taken off by 10 guys and rolling round in trash with his wang out.

It's the old pick a fight and get naked in the trash routine.

Should have seen that a mile away.......

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tubbytank

Those guys and Dan got suckered. That guy's fetish is having his clothes taken off by 10 guys and rolling round in trash with his wang out.

The humor level of this board is simply unparalleled today...what the hell is going on.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    If that story is reallyt true... i would of gave anything to see it!!! lol

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao.. umm Maybe Dan's got a thing for naked guys.. and seeing a guy convered in trash is a fetish lol

JdFlex is offline Senior Member

You crack me up!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    There are two sides to that story... it funny and at the same time Dan is a pussy for calling his friends. Still funny though. I guess that other guy learned a lesson.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Only one guy can handle a bunch of guys with some karaté...Craaaazy Joe Devola...lol for all you seinfeld buffs

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Let me guess....a whole bunch of guys could beat the **** out of one?

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    Only one guy can handle a bunch of guys with some karaté...Craaaazy Joe Devola...lol for all you seinfeld buffs
    that was pretty funny...... (when he was a clown, right)

Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Let me guess....a whole bunch of guys could beat the **** out of one?
    bro ive been lookin at your avatar for like 5 min and cant really figure out/distinguish the pic..... am i going crazy??? (still cool tho)

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    The only moral I can figure out from this story is....................if you pick a fight with Dan make sure to take his cell phone away before hand.

I was going to say always have on clean underwear but that seemed too obvious. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    The only moral I can figure out from this story is....................if you pick a fight with Dan make sure to take his cell phone away before hand.

I was going to say always have on clean underwear but that seemed too obvious. hahahaha
    You know what they say.. you fight one bean you fight the whole burrito.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    You know what they say.. you fight one bean you fight the whole burrito.
    Yeah but Dan's a big white guy.

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    Even though the other guy sounds like a dik and I'm happy to see him get what he deserves, there's nothing worse than the pack animal mentality you see out at night all the time. I hate that crap. If I can't handle the mess myself then I don't make it.

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    Yeah but Dan's a big white guy.
    I'm not talking about mexicans

Just speaking in general.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    lol...pretty good STORY...

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I'm not talking about mexicans

Just speaking in general.
    yeah i know i was j/k

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    for some reason picturing a guy ripping off another guys pants in a bar fight just doesnt seem normal....

Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    for some reason picturing a guy ripping off another guys pants in a bar fight just doesnt seem normal....
    Sure doesn't but Dan's a sick fvck with a sick mind. And it wasn't a bar fight it was a dumpster fight...

P Rock is offline Member
    tubbytank is a funny mofo

M PWR is offline Junior Member
    Moral is, don't talk ****, if your gonna fight then do it.

-Sean

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    i think dan is a pussy. Any guy that talks all that **** then takes off to the bathroom to calls 10 of his buddies to get his back while its only one dude he's fighting, come on.
    clasic, talk the talk, but can't walk the walk. pussy ****

Quote Originally Posted by maxamillion
    i think dan is a pussy. Any guy that talks all that **** then takes off to the bathroom to calls 10 of his buddies to get his back while its only one dude he's fighting, come on.
    Come on lets not name call.......he's a smart pussy

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxamillion
    From the sound of the story, it didn't seem like Dan wanted to fight. The other guy picked it and kept pushing it and pushing it...so he got what he deserved.

Now it would have been completely different if Dan was the one who started and provoked the fight and then came out with 10 friends...but that wasn't the case.

decadbal is offline Banned
    see that would work for some pussy, but dan would be peeling budweiser bottle out of his head for a month if he sat down at my table rambling on like that... funny story, i dont believe it, most guys, if not all wouldnt talk that much shiit, just hit him in the baar... i know i would have... and if 10 guys did that, id just walk to my truck, bust out a window, get my handgun and pop one of the homosexuals to scare the other ones. then leave

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

I nearly fell from infront of the screen when i saw this

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    From the sound of the story, it didn't seem like Dan wanted to fight. The other guy picked it and kept pushing it and pushing it...so he got what he deserved.

Now it would have been completely different if Dan was the one who started and provoked the fight and then came out with 10 friends...but that wasn't the case.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    see that would work for some pussy, but dan would be peeling budweiser bottle out of his head for a month if he sat down at my table rambling on like that... funny story, i dont believe it, most guys, if not all wouldnt talk that much shiit, just hit him in the baar... i know i would have... and if 10 guys did that, id just walk to my truck, bust out a window, get my handgun and pop one of the homosexuals to scare the other ones. then leave
    You probaly haven't been to the westside of chicago. All sh!t talkers and loud mouths, but the girls have BIG ASSES so we go anyway. In about a two block radius their are five pretty big clubs inside every club their 5-10 cops. And outside the part of the Cook county swat team sits and waits for their to be some kind of fight or shooting to give them an excuse to shoot people with pepper ball guns and tear gas...so if you are gonna fight you have to walk around the back go about a half block away from everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    You probaly haven't been to the westside of chicago. All sh!t talkers and loud mouths, but the girls have BIG ASSES so we go anyway. In about a two block radius their are five pretty big clubs inside every club their 5-10 cops. And outside the part of the Cook county swat team sits and waits for their to be some kind of fight or shooting to give them an excuse to shoot people with pepper ball guns and tear gas...so if you are gonna fight you have to walk around the back go about a half block away from everybody else.
    i was doing the internet tough guy thing.... id cry and hide in the bathroom

i was doing the internet tough guy thing.... id cry and hide in the bathroom
    i don't follow

^^^^^^

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't have let it go outside, instead I probably would have hit him over the head with a bottle or something. And if he didnt flinch, Id probably of ran or hit him again

internet tough guys are the ones who talk shat and are like ill come to you and kick your as and all that jargon

internet tough guys are the ones who talk shat and are like ill come to you and kick your as and all that jargon
    o ok, I have ran into a couple of those myself mostly when I was younger though, Telephone tough guys I think everybody has had their a$$ whooped over the phone before I know I have......

Thread Information