Thread: need help badly

beginnerneedhelp is offline New Member

need help badly

Hi guys !!! I really need your help on this. I am 22 yrs old 5'7 tall and 135 lbs.( i know im skinny). I have been thinking to use supplement or anabolic to make me bigger. I work out on and off. Does anyone could help me with this please ? I want to put more weight on me and build muscles. Could anyone give me the diet plan and what kind of supplement i need to use and type of workout please ? i really need your help guys once again. I hope i find something out of this forum. I know there is a lot of pros on this forum.
    Thanks again guys and I appreciated all your efforts !!!

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    To start with bro this is the wrong forum, you the search button and search for diet examples, training plans, you will find that alot of people are in your situation and have come here for advice.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude.. before u start using supplements.. Get a diet.. and train!! Dont even consider AAS if you are only training "on and off".. Hit the gym hard and eat eat eat

beginnerneedhelp is offline New Member
    Im new in here guys and this forum is kinda confusing to me. Could you guys give me the link to that direct forums ??? I also need diet plan. You guys have a copy that i can have maybe ? Thanks again.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Go into the Diet section, there is a example diet plan on one of the stickys i think. Most important thing you need to do right now is eat correctly and build a good base.

Thread Information