fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

How Important Are "Looks" in a Relationship?

How important are looks in a relationship for all of you?

I have been dating this new girl who is amazing, however I as far as looks she is a 8 out of 10. Deff. not the slammin' girls I am used to dating. But I think she makes up for it with her personality. She is not chubby or out of shape either -- she doesn't like to work out. If I could get her into it she has the potential to be very hot.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I think looks only influance the first 2 weeks of a relationship.. i hate girls who are extreamly hot but dumb as fu.ck or just lack ambitions in life.. you know the "when i grow up i want to get married and rise a family" chicks.. theres more to life then just that.. then again it depends if your shallow or not, if your secure enought not dating the hottest out there.. its depends on a lot of factors..

GQSuperman is offline Banned

agreed

i dated a girl who i would have rated a 7 or 8 when i first met her. after a couple months, she was a 10. i dated her for 5 years and never found her unattractive...she didn't work out...she wasn't fat, but not a hard body either...she had curves, but her personality did it for me. now, that's not saying a fat cow who is cool as hell is worth dating (for me at least that is).

i am now dating a 9 or 10....hard ass body, but can't stand her personality. this won't last too long i'm sure.

so, to sum it up...looks are important. you have to be attracted to the person...however, this attraction can be intensified with personality.

MASStermind is offline Banned
    gotta workout for me to date you, otherwise youre just a booty call. You gotta date someone with things in common with you.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i go by the face, the best girl i ever had, i mean best, as in she loved me the most and made me the happiest, had about the widest hips ive ever seen, but she was great, and had a perfect face... now i dont really care to much, long as they arnt fat, i wil go for a cute chick, she dont have to be a 10

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i go by the face, the best girl i ever had, i mean best, as in she loved me the most and made me the happiest, had about the widest hips ive ever seen, but she was great, and had a perfect face... now i dont really care to much, long as they arnt fat, i wil go for a cute chick, she dont have to be a 10
    Yeah, this chick will do anything to make me happy, and I mean anything!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    exectly.. depends what your looking for.. if its for something long term then it needs to be more then just looks. But I mean you dont want to have to close your eyes while getting it on lol... ps man who cares what others think if your happy then that's what matters.. When I see you walking down the street with a cow I wont laugh

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    looks aTtract ya to her..personnality makes ya stay w/ her

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    looks aTtract ya to her..personnality makes ya stay w/ her
    Thats my motto too...=)

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    To give a general answer, I think looks are important for most.

Reason being, I've never heard a guy say "Look @ the personality on THAT GIRL!!!!!"

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    To give a general answer, I think looks are important for most.

Reason being, I've never heard a guy say "Look @ the personality on THAT GIRL!!!!!"

~SC~
    true, how many hotties have u met and wished you hadnt, or had the personlity of ****... alot, the best ones, are the hot ones who are insecure, bc they used to be unhot...

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    Thats my motto too...=)

Yep... i agree too.

I highschool i knew a girl who was like that chick off of "Not another teen movie"... she was the pretty ugly girl.. **** she was hot, smart, and had a great personality to boot. I loved that girl.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    all my women r hot and personality is second.....i need someone who turns me on physically and an attractive face with a slamming body goes a long way with me because no matter what her character is, if she don't look good, she is not worth my time....Its hard to find a girl of my caliber becasue i just look so dam*n good

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    I think looks only influance the first 2 weeks of a relationship.. i hate girls who are extreamly hot but dumb as fu.ck or just lack ambitions in life.. you know the "when i grow up i want to get married and rise a family" chicks.. theres more to life then just that.. then again it depends if your shallow or not, if your secure enought not dating the hottest out there.. its depends on a lot of factors..
    Don't you find that hot chicks who get all the attention are as a general rule a bit snobbish....and slightly demanding? I've seen hot women treat guys pretty badly because they know they are hot and can get anyone they want.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Don't you find that hot chicks who get all the attention are as a general rule a bit snobbish....and slightly demanding? I've seen hot women treat guys pretty badly because they know they are hot and can get anyone they want.

Any man that puts himself in that position deserves whatever he gets from the "hot chick"

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi

And let me guess, the guys will stay with them and do anything they want? I've seen that so many times!! Guys follow them around like puppy dogs follow their mother.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Personality is more important in a relationship, the key is more important. But looks is everything for sex. I'm 35 and this 20 yo hardbelly is just lovin' this as much as I do, experience with test plus perversion = one hellofa time

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    A cute face is a plus but not the end all and be all...

My current girlfriend started as my close friend of many years...

She was heavier than my offseason weight but i didn't worry when we got involved. Because of my bodybuilding background, I know what it takes to get someone in shape... so how she looked body composition-wise didn't matter.My argument was that.. i could create for her a body.. but i couldn't duplicate her heart/personality in someone else.

So said... She's in shape now

But if our relationship was based on just looks, i woud've lost out big time

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    just remember.... there will always be someone out there who is prettier.... dont go by looks bro... if she makes you happy... keep that!!!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    The girl needs to have potential at least. Something to work towards. Slowly tell her to work out, tan, get her hair done, learn how to dress better, walk straighter. Shlt like that But if she is just floppy and unable to be fixed, I wont mess with it.

People usually ask me if it is the same girl a few months later becuase the next time they see her, she looks completley different then they start trying to jock on her.

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    i agree, there is always someone better looking. i think looks matter, but u should go for someone that u have things in common with and actually get along. every extremely hott girl i meet are stuck up and think their **** dont stink. i hate that. i think looks do mean something, but if they are cute and have a badass personality it makes them HOTT in my eyes!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what does her mom look like..

that should answer your question..

If her mom is lookin good.. she will look good..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

KeyMastur is offline VET
    looks are definitely important. as Spy said, check out her mother. that'll give you an idea of what she'll look like in the future if you're that concerned right now.

i'll take an 8 / 10 over a 10 / 10 if the 8 / 10 has a better personality though. attitude can change how attractive a person is and just whether i feel like being around them or not...

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    looks are definitely important. as Spy said, check out her mother. that'll give you an idea of what she'll look like in the future if you're that concerned right now.

i'll take an 8 / 10 over a 10 / 10 if the 8 / 10 has a better personality though. attitude can change how attractive a person is and just whether i feel like being around them or not...

Word

dude if u wanna date or bang a fattie, do like every other guy who posts here and just change fugly fat binge hopper to.. this super hottie, who was so into me, bc i beat up a 6ft9 400lb semi pro wrestler... we all know waht really happend, u hooked up with a fat ugly chick whose little tuba playing band fag boyfriend beat u up bc he caught you tryin to phuck her belly button.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i agree with HeavyHitter....i have dated pleanty of hott rich snobby chicks that drive BMW"s Benzz all that sh!t but i must say i have more luck and a better healthier relationship with the normal girls that come from mediaoaker famillies that work for what they have and dont have a CEO for a daddy not that there is anything wrong with having a CEo for a poppa but when he buys you a brand new Lexus evrey year it gets a little out of hand and they expect that from you.. They say woman look for there father in men but i dunno...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Just wondering. I know you guys all go for the "hot chicks" but I see so many of them treating guys like crap......or using them. Not all of them are that way...but many. They EXPECT you to hit on them because they are beautiful. I am still suprised every time a man hits on me. My ex and I used to get in huge fights cause I always thought they were just being nice to me LOL.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    dude if u wanna date or bang a fattie, do like every other guy who posts here and just change fugly fat binge hopper to.. this super hottie, who was so into me, bc i beat up a 6ft9 400lb semi pro wrestler... we all know waht really happend, u hooked up with a fat ugly chick whose little tuba playing band fag boyfriend beat u up bc he caught you tryin to phuck her belly button.
    What?

Thread Information