Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elysium is offline Productive Member

Life Changing Decision........help!

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.
    She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".
    I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi?
    I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her.
    I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a veiw of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from a store and try to repair it myself?

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.
    She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".
    I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi?
    I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her.
    I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a veiw of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from a store and try to repair it myself?
    I would sand down the entire rusted area, spray with a quality primer and if it isn’t too noticeable and a small enough area, I would purchase touch up paint and paint it myself.

As to your Girl friend, I have to admit that it was I. Since I have trimmed my beard and it does not tickle her back as much when I doggie style her, she just can’t seem to get enough…

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Love the actual body-work advice!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I would sand down the entire rusted area, spray with a quality primer and if it isn’t too noticeable and a small enough area, I would purchase touch up paint and paint it myself.

As to your Girl friend, I have to admit that it was I. Since I have trimmed my beard and it does not tickle her back as much when I doggie style her, she just can’t seem to get enough…

Wouldnt u fill it after u sanded it?

hockeybabe2 is offline Female Member
    I`m sorry to hear about you g\f. If it was me there are more fish in the sea. My x-boyfriend did the same thing and it was what you are thinking. I hope in your case it isn`t. No one deserves this it happen. Sorry. Plus on you car I hope you have a good place to get it fix or fix it yourself is better. Keep smiling and take care. HB2

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    hilaious

Wouldnt u fill it after u sanded it?

Depends on the depth of the rust, If needed light bondo, then primer

Now if you are talking about your girl friend, I left out the sanding part then I filled her quite well

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Now if you are talking about your girl friend, I left out the sanding part then I filled her quite well
    Oh be quiet would you, you look like an extra out of braveheart

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I say dump the girl.. Cars always come before women man.. Now as for her phone.. Pick it up in front of her... proceed to turn it sidewayz and shove it up her ars lol

That's the nicest thing that you have ever said to me.....

Ok, tell you what I'll do, next time I am banging the hell out of your girl, you can watch....

MASStermind is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeybabe2
    I`m sorry to hear about you g\f. If it was me there are more fish in the sea. My x-boyfriend did the same thing and it was what you are thinking. I hope in your case it isn`t. No one deserves this it happen. Sorry. Plus on you car I hope you have a good place to get it fix or fix it yourself is better. Keep smiling and take care. HB2

someone is a little slow there huh

Here you go Bigen12

Here you go Bigen12

LMFAO I love it....

I look even more handsome.

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom!

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Dude, you had me all in suspense about what you were seeing out in the street....and then......auto body rot! You set that up nicely!

Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    Dude, you had me all in suspense about what you were seeing out in the street....and then......auto body rot! You set that up nicely!
    Haha

Bigen i love your avatar bro

Tahq is offline Junior Member
    Rust can be the death of your relationship do not take it lightly! I would do some serious soul searching and decide if you truly able to handle the situation, if not you are going to need proffesional help. Don't let it go and pretend its not happening because your only fooling yourself and if you don't address it now it will only get worse.

I know you are going through an emotional time with this and its difficult to make a decision, but trust me I speak from experience on the matter. I lost a Schwinn Stingray to rust as a child, red paint, chrome handlebars, banana seat...its still hard to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahq
    I know you are going through an emotional time with this and its difficult to make a decision, but trust me I speak from experience on the matter. I lost a Schwinn Stingray to rust as a child, red paint, chrome handlebars, banana seat...its still hard to talk about.

Hahaha actually made me giggle. lol

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Awesome set up!

SCRAP THE CAR NOW!!!!

Rust is a plague... it's already too late for your car bro... write it off! At least you won't spread the plague to the neigbours automobiles... will save a lot of people a lot of grief!

Remember, rust doesn't just attack cars, it will also infect your garden tools, eating utensils, heck even the zipper on your jeans!

Do the world a favor bro, stop the spread of rust... bring your car to the wreckers now!

Red

decadbal is offline Banned
    drop em both like they are hot...

Just thought i'd bump this!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Wasnt this up a few months ago?

No wait i read in on a Swedish board, nevermind

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Messy, sorry bro, I really am , this sucks, Go with my old standby KILL HER AND DUMP HER BODY IN A MINESHAFT.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Wd-40

stompin is offline Associate Member

ROTFLMFAO.....................QUALITY

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    HOLY KRAP that was the funniest thing EVER... except for the HateCry

Just thought i'd bump this!
    Why?

You hoar!

Red

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    i dont get it

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member

ASS!!! I was really getting into the drama.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    LOL!! Kill her, dump her in the trunk, dump the car in a river. Both problems solved.

Good one Messy

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    i dont get it
    Jantz this is funnier than the set up itself , Hey do you know how to keep a retard in suspense? I'll post later...

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    that's a quality post. i was so excited to hear about how she was bangin with some other chick... man, guess i'll have to wait til next time

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    **** dude, I thought Messy UK was gonna pull some fukk out of his car and beat his ass lol

the_rebirth is offline Member

wow now ur also gonna leap into autobody repair??????? i thought u buy expensive chlothes... if ya do then why would ur car have rust ??????? if u can spend $100 on a shirt why cant u get a rust free car? i thought u also make tons of cash with ur graphic design buisness... LOL

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Jantz this is funnier than the set up itself , Hey do you know how to keep a retard in suspense? I'll post later...

ok cool.

hey its been a hour & half, still waiting

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    ok cool.

hey its been a hour & half, still waiting
    Keep waiting I'll be right back

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    **** dude, I thought Messy UK was gonna pull some fukk out of his car and beat his ass lol
    That's funnier than that original post!!

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    I'm sorry to say that your girlfriend is leaving you for a guy with no rust I'm sooooooooooo sorry you'll just have to find a girl that will **** you for who you are a guy with rust on his car don't worry they are out there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information