needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy Some reassurance please

K just need to know everyone else here has some bad workouts too.. I am down 50 pounds on my incline bench not impressed.. Feel like crying.. I just finished some 1-tu 2 weeks ago so its prolly a combination of that and not having a training partner and tendonitis.. but non-the less I feel like crying

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Man seriouisly when i have bad workouts. i get extremely pissed off. I can't tell you how pissed i can get.. start throwing **** around. It happens. I would say to try and work though it but i get so pissed off i can't even finish my workout.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    yup i have had major bad days, on bench where i couldnt even do half of what i usually do. it was a combination of over training and not enough energy! u get over them, and its a relief when u do.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Man seriouisly when i have bad workouts. i get extremely pissed off. I can't tell you how pissed i can get.. start throwing **** around. It happens. I would say to try and work though it but i get so pissed off i can't even finish my workout.
    Oh man my Fin gym owner was being annoying it was alll I could do to not punch him! thanx

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    yup i have had major bad days, on bench where i couldnt even do half of what i usually do. it was a combination of over training and not enough energy! u get over them, and its a relief when u do.
    Half? dam.. Yea I think I pushed really hard n heavy for the last 6 weeks so maybe im overtrained.. but now I am depressed.. None of my family or friends understand

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Half? dam.. Yea I think I pushed really hard n heavy for the last 6 weeks so maybe im overtrained.. but now I am depressed.. None of my family or friends understand

Yea got me down so much, it was extremely hot, i had practically nothing to eat that day and was training extremely hard on chest. I think the combination just got the better of me. I just went home after i failed, didnt have the motivation to stay down there, just felt like sh*t! Well im back to normal now!

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Yea got me down so much, it was extremely hot, i had practically nothing to eat that day and was training extremely hard on chest. I think the combination just got the better of me. I just went home after i failed, didnt have the motivation to stay down there, just felt like sh*t! Well im back to normal now!
    Good stuff man.. my elbows are being gay.. I dunno.. just a little down grrr

the things that always seems to limit me on bench is my wrists. my left wrist always seems to start hurting as i up the weight, my right one is ok, the pain isnt major, but its there. i dont like to step it up as im not sure if im damaging the wrist. the bad thing is ive had this for years and its not improving

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    K just need to know everyone else here has some bad workouts too.. I am down 50 pounds on my incline bench not impressed.. Feel like crying.. I just finished some 1-tu 2 weeks ago so its prolly a combination of that and not having a training partner and tendonitis.. but non-the less I feel like crying
    happens to me when i have a rough weekend... my whole next week is ruined... **stop bangin so many hot black models and you'll be ok**

radar1234 is offline Member
    50 lbs?thats a lot to go down.i did a 6 wk cycle of 1-tu and did creatine as a pct and didnt lose hardly any strength.are you coming down with something?

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    u r just mad beacaue ur femininity still does not attract men at the gym and u get all pissy about it....

decadbal is offline Banned
    ill reassure you, you need more strengh..lol, its all good bro, youll balance back out..

lol I dooo need more strength.. When I can bench a train I'll be happy! lol thanx deca

decadbal is offline Banned
    lol I dooo need more strength.. When I can bench a train I'll be happy! lol thanx deca
    just keep pluggin it out, no one is happy, i bet you ronnie isnt so...

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

you'd think so, but once i did my first train i only wanted more, its a viscious cycle bro.....i think i'll try lifting my d*ck next, but thats gonna be a challenge, worried about strainin the ol' back

hmm really your wouldn't think 1.5 inches would be heavy :S lol jj dude!! Wierd I am sick of training chest.. wanna focus on other areas

Thread Information