solid-d is offline Member

I was in Downtown Boston last night...(and survived)

Yea, it was crazy.. Cars were just not moving, everyone was standing on top of there cars.. Giving high 5s to eveyone we say.. Horns beeping.. I was running in the street, getting high 5s.. I had no shirt on, beeds around my neck, some broads bra in one hand, and a brewsky in the other.. The cops were all understaffed everywhere.. 2 cops at every other intersection.. It was nothing I had every experanced(well, sometimes at UCONN)... Anyone else was in BTown last night.. It was great...

Danielle is offline Female Member
    My cousin works at Boston U. and he had to keep his car hidden in a garage because he has New York licease plates and they were setting cars with New York plates on fire...............c'mon now........they need to calm down........it's not that serious..
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    yeah....unfortuneately some of the fans get way out of control and it ruins it for everyone else. Everyone here in Boston should enjoy the Championship, but act like adults at the same time. Don't get me wrong, I'm as excited as the next Bostonian, but this was the first time that I've seen a car turned over and set on fire. All because our team won.... It was ridiculous......

solid-d is offline Member
    I cant imagine what the parade on saterday will be like, there saying 5million people.. When the pats won, it was 1.5million people....Whoa

palme is offline Rosie Member
    All that b/c of baseball?

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    That city takes baseball waaaay too seriously.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Hey now..its been 86 years since we've won a world series...I think we deserve to have a big celebration.....

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    Hey now..its been 86 years since we've won a world series...I think we deserve to have a big celebration.....

for sure!

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    true...and i'll be there early sat morning!

Thread Information