Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

You Yanks Get All The Best Stuff

I got no issue with the Americans in any way but it really bugs the sh1t out of me when I see loads of free giveaways over the net and after spending 10 minutes filling the application form in, it says "U.S. only".

Fu*k me, all us English dudes get is "buy 1 get 1 free" or "%10 off" or a fu*king t-shirt. The bro's in the U.S. get like i-pods and widescreeens and sh1t.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    We rule.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Free giveaways? No such thing Bro! That is how they go about getting your info these days in order to spam you!

decadbal is offline Banned
    well if u were a citizen of the greatest country in to world, youd get stuff to.. sadly...your not

I wouldn't say it was the greatest country in the world. Australia has that spot. It has the sun,sea and babes just like America buit minus the earthquakes and terrorist attacks. Im not being a tit towards ur country , its just my personal preference. Id say the US came 2nd the UK about 4th or 5th

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    I wouldn't say it was the greatest country in the world. Australia has that spot. It has the sun,sea and babes just like America buit minus the earthquakes and terrorist attacks. Im not being a tit towards ur country , its just my personal preference. Id say the US came 2nd the UK about 4th or 5th
    Austraila...
    Would get my vote if i didn't live in the Caribbean.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Austraila...
    Would get my vote if i didn't live in the Caribbean.
    i give my vote for worst country to canada. simply bc they say aboot and oot get oot of my house... or take your penis oot of my ass..

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i give my vote for worst country to canada. simply bc they say aboot and oot get oot of my house... or take your penis oot of my ass..
    We dont say "aboot" or "oot" no more we say "eh" like take your penis out of my ass, eh!

you will need another one of your ppl to counter my vote, bc we all know canadains are only half equal to one full american

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Deca , your getting seriously funny here these day..

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Deca , your getting seriously funny here these day..
    im trying brother... with all the excitement aboot ron winnin his 7th Mr O, i can hardly contain my joy of making fun of the all the jay cutler fans for another year..

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    We dont say "aboot" or "oot" no more we say "eh" like take your penis out of my ass, eh!

I hear ya....

Bs cough.. Bs.. cough... cough... Excuse me....

just take ur penis out of the ass and call it a day.LOL

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Free WTF is free I'll tell you as an american THERE IS NO SUCH BITCH.Those who say this is the land of the free are lying to you.Whoever said that was high on drugs because there isn't anything FREE in this country not even PUSSY.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    Free WTF is free I'll tell you as an american THERE IS NO SUCH BITCH.Those who say this is the land of the free are lying to you.Whoever said that was high on drugs because there isn't anything FREE in this country not even PUSSY.
    What about hepatitis, that's free, right? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    What about hepatitis, that's free, right? Right?
    Only when you get it from doing anal with Mass Junkie.By the way Maraxus has the hepatitis cleared up yet

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Okay, Chem, I guess the cat is out of the bag, now. Don't spread this around, but here in the US, we always give each other stuff. When we go to the bank, a loan is no hassle. The bank guy just says, "Here, you're an American. You just pay this back whenever you get around to it". We also have a program where you can get free cars. I want a classic this year. I am tired of new cars all the time. I am going to ask for either a 79 El Dorado with the 500c.i motor, or another '63 Nova which I will beef up with a 350 V8. We also get free houses. We make immigrants pay double though. When we go to work, it's all business until we get through the doors then it's PARTY TIME! Where I work, we have a sauna and jaccuzzi and a nice bar. Sometimes I go out the back door where we have an excellent pistol range, skeet, and an 18 hole golf course. I try to tee off early so I get a whole game in before I have to clock out. The cheap bastards I work for won't pay me overtime for my golfing, and hey, I have worked HARD as a B@ST@RD on my game, too! Stupid boss...

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Okay, Chem, I guess the cat is out of the bag, now. Don't spread this around, but here in the US, we always give each other stuff. When we go to the bank, a loan is no hassle. The bank guy just says, "Here, you're an American. You just pay this back whenever you get around to it". We also have a program where you can get free cars. I want a classic this year. I am tired of new cars all the time. I am going to ask for either a 79 El Dorado with the 500c.i motor, or another '63 Nova which I will beef up with a 350 V8. We also get free houses. We make immigrants pay double though. When we go to work, it's all business until we get through the doors then it's PARTY TIME! Where I work, we have a sauna and jaccuzzi and a nice bar. Sometimes I go out the back door where we have an excellent pistol range, skeet, and an 18 hole golf course. I try to tee off early so I get a whole game in before I have to clock out. The cheap bastards I work for won't pay me overtime for my golfing, and hey, I have worked HARD as a B@ST@RD on my game, too! Stupid boss...
    Great going you just let out the biggest american secret around.Now we will have more immigrants then ever before thanks to you now bow your head in shame and go enjoy those free sexy women men get each day of the week er you didn't hear me say that

LOL !!

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    well if u were a citizen of the greatest country in to world, youd get stuff to.. sadly...your not
    The fattest city in the world yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    I got no issue with the Americans in any way but it really bugs the sh1t out of me when I see loads of free giveaways over the net and after spending 10 minutes filling the application form in, it says "U.S. only".

Fu*k me, all us English dudes get is "buy 1 get 1 free" or "%10 off" or a fu*king t-shirt. The bro's in the U.S. get like i-pods and widescreeens and sh1t.

I dont know if you know this, actually i dont think you do. Nothing is for free. I would doubt that America gives more stuff away than the UK. What the hell are you on about buy one get one free, or %10?! Lol where are you getting your info from? Asda?

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    in the UK we like to give away free houses to the imigrants and charge the UK citizens double

we are good like that

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    in the UK we like to give away free houses to the imigrants and charge the UK citizens double

we are good like that
    HAHA YEA! Plus we give them grants so they can buy cars and stuff like that! PLUS they dont have to pay us back- AT ALL! The UK is great for that.

yep and we all walk around with "MUG" on our foreheads whilst giving the govrnment all our cash so they can spunk it up the wall on nice accomodation, widescreen tellies and nice days out for prisinors

while telling the immigrants "no need to work, we'll just get all our citizens to work extra hard and force them to give the money to you so u can sit on your @rse all day in the nice free house we have bought you"

****ing ****s

i love my country really

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force

we are good like that
    Yes, I know. When I get finished trashing the house that the bank gave me last year, I am moving to the UK, to Cowes, specifically. Your govt is giving me a nice condo overlooking the harbor. Beatiful view, and it comes complete with a charming little Thai housekeeper, gratis. I hate to think what your share of that will come to...

so I don't think about it.

you *******

Thread Information