Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

My first ever drunk post

and I can still type better than most of you guys can sober. Vegas is great .... I left Mart at the BJ table....oops that's Black Jack table ... either way he was smiling when I last saw him
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    and I can still type better than most of you guys can sober. Vegas is great .... I left Mart at the BJ table....oops that's Black Jack table ... either way he was smiling when I last saw him
    Spelling up to par....contractions and apostrophes in order....verb tense agreement in order. NOPE...you may be buzzed but not drunk.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Sweet barbie! No longer a virgin huh

How many AR members have you meet? Is MJ as short as i think he is? Seen any pro's?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Sounds like a TON OF FUN.

Can't wait to hit Vegas in December!

~SC~

Maraxus is offline Banned
    She probably hooked up with Ronnie last night

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    She probably hooked up with Ronnie last night
    LALALALALALALALA Not listening to you. LALALALALALA I think I'll be sick now.

Barb, please tell me you haven't sunk to this level. That fact you were hanging around Mart leaves me questioning your character. hahahahahahaha

hockeybabe2 is offline Female Member
    TO funny girl. Glad to hear that you are having a lot of fun. It is rainy here and you guessed it cold. hehehe. Take lots of pictures girl so I can see. See you when you get back. HB2

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeybabe2
    TO funny girl. Glad to hear that you are having a lot of fun. It is rainy here and you guessed it cold. hehehe. Take lots of pictures girl so I can see. See you when you get back. HB2
    Naked! You forgot to say naked. hahahahaha

ttuPrincess Guest
    glad your having fun babe!

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Sweet barbie! No longer a virgin huh

How many AR members have you meet? Is MJ as short as i think he is? Seen any pro's?
    We went to meet the olympians...and I saw everyone. Ronnies arms are way bigger than I ever imagined. Got a signed picture of Lou Firigno in the Hulk form for my 11 yo son .

So far only Mart has been here ..... the rest of you who said you were coming and didn't SUCK!

C.B.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    LALALALALALALALA Not listening to you. LALALALALALA I think I'll be sick now.

Barb, please tell me you haven't sunk to this level. That fact you were hanging around Mart leaves me questioning your character. hahahahahahaha
    LOL Not gonna comment on the sinking .... but Ron get's here tonite....we'll see what happens

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    dang girl, i wish I was there...next year FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!! Have fun and take MANY MANYMANY pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    i wish i were popular...

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i wish i were popular...

boo fukin hoo.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like fun! i cant wait to hit up vegas. i havent been since iv been 21, have to wait for 2 1/2 more yrs and im there!

boo fukin hoo.
    well atleast no matter how unpopular i get, im still a god to you... thanks for always being beneth me M..

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    well atleast no matter how unpopular i get, im still a god to you... thanks for always being beneth me M..

I like you on top.

I like you on top.
    they all do, its so my balls will rub your belly button..LOL

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    not bad for drunk post..

lol

ya I missed the Dally class on drunk posting.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    She earned this drunk post. Well deserved and yeah she was drunk I promise. I believe I was buying the drinks so I chose what she drank. 4 horsemen was my drink of choice for her.

LOL Mart you are awesome I think your bartender tried to kill me with that last one...remember the look on his face when he realized that was for ME!!

LOL Mart you are awesome I think your bartender tried to kill me with that last one...remember the look on his face when he realized that was for ME!!

His face? You should have seen my face when you drank it.

Did you post any of the Olympia pictures here? if so where?

BTW hope you had a good time. Sorry I was not that much help at the shows.

Ya I posted them all in a link....I'll bump the post.

**** that was a big drink!!! and it was a drink...not a shot!

Ya I posted them all in a link....I'll bump the post.

**** that was a big drink!!! and it was a drink...not a shot!

The equalizer!!!

LOL a normal SHOT is an equalizer.....that was suicide! But I'm a sailor..I can handle it!

Thread Information