fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

HOW TO... Tell your G/F about steroid use...

I am dating this great chick right now who I am really into. It looks like this will be long term. How do you bring up steroid use to your girlfriends? Or should I just go about it without her knowing? That will be difficult if I frontload my next cycle with prop -- ed shots. I was just thinking of telling her that I use prohormones, but they are illegal now...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you don't bring it up. if she asks, you deny - until she finds your gear.

you can still frontload your shots, maybe a week at a time. just keep them with your stash and grab one when you need it.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Tell her bro. Hiding it can be a bitch.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt tell her now, if you decide to..wait... you never know how some of these women react when its over... not nice to have her run her mouth about your illegal activites based purely on spite.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm tuff bro I am waiting to see other people's answer's cuz I am in the same position.. Have not done any yet but any girl I know doesn't approve of them, so I don't know what's going to happen when I do. The one I'm going out with tonight is TOTALLY against them

rambo is offline The Lord God
    How do you do it? You DON'T.

Trust me.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    most of them are and cant give you a valid reason as to why, ****ing brain washed by crap

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Nobody approves of steroid use expect for a few special people and users. I really can't believe you guys would tell anyone. The only person who knows I do them is my best friend for the last 15 years who is doing them with me. No one else knows. Don't ever tell anyone! Then your muslces automatically become snythetic. All of the time and energy we put into bodybuilding becomes trivialized by the steroid stigma. I will hide it to the best of my ability to the day I die.

I have to post on this again. How can you even consider telling anyone you use steroids ??? I would rather admit cocaine use, and I've never touched that stuff in my life. It boggles my mind. I'm shooting QV test right now. If my fiance ever saw me jab a needle into my body filled from a vial of testosterone with "producto de mexico" written on it and a picture of a dog on the front with instructions to inject 0.5ml for small dogs and 1.0ml for large dogs, she would absolutely flip out. But hey, that's just me.

tinytool is offline Junior Member
    Don't do it.. Better to ask for forgiveness when and if she finds out

Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    I have to post on this again. How can you even consider telling anyone you use steroids??? I would rather admit cocaine use, and I've never touched that stuff in my life. It boggles my mind. I'm shooting QV test right now. If my fiance ever saw me jab a needle into my body filled from a vial of testosterone with "producto de mexico" written on it and a picture of a dog on the front with instructions to inject 0.5ml for small dogs and 1.0ml for large dogs, she would absolutely flip out. But hey, that's just me.
    Yea but what if 5 years down the road your married n have a kid and she finds out.. flips.. can't deal with it because you've been hiding it for sooo many years and leaves you? My theory it its best to say it a little ways in a relationship and if she leaves it wasnt ment to be..

Im not saying to tell her but I dunno man.. I kno how u feel its a touchy situation.. everyones different

ttuPrincess Guest
    it really depends on the girl...

I had a bad experience with someone who used before I met Coldstone, so I was pissed when he told me and very afraid. But after he sat me down and explained everything he knew I started to understand, and now see where it got him... lol

but then there are those who wont listen to anyones knowledge or anything. My old roomate for example came in one night screaming on the phone to her ex because e was thinking about using. She was livid... But thats the kind of girl she is...

So there are many responses, no one can tell you how this girl is gonna react.

As for how to tell her.. Coldstone and I were in a fight for about a week, and he called at like 3 am saying he needed to come and tell me something, that he had been lying about something for a long time.. well that gave me 15 mins to sit and stew over what he could have done... and my biggest fear is cheating... so when he came out and said he used steriods ... It was almost like a relief, then he told me everything he knew and how safe he was... Sent me here to read... and it has really improved our relationship cause now I know that if he can tell me something like that.. there are no secrets.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    How many times have you heard some dumb slut talk about her ex and say something akin to, "Yeah, my ex-boyfriend used to use steroids ." When you two split, she will run her mouth to just about anyone who will listen. I understand trust is important in relationships and what have you, but for god's sake, tell her when you're ready to marry her, not after you spooge in her eye. She will use it as an excuse as to why the relationship ended. I've heard it too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Yea but what if 5 years down the road your married n have a kid and she finds out.. flips.. can't deal with it because you've been hiding it for sooo many years and leaves you? My theory it its best to say it a little ways in a relationship and if she leaves it wasnt ment to be..
    I don't know guy. I would only say make sure you hide your $hit really well. I hear what you're saying and it makes sense. I guess its all in the way you look at it. Like I was saying the only person who knows I use is my best friend, and that's b/c I know I can trust him. Well, along that line of thinking, I also trust my fiance. But I know she would dissapprove and then I won't be able to use anymore. She doesn't even like to take advil. We've had discussions about it, and she is against it. Not so much in a way where she would leave me, but she would make me promise to stop.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's how it went with my gf when we first started dating (we've been dating for over a year now):

"Whats up with you? You don't really seem to be into me, should I just give up on this whole thing?"

"No no, its not you at all. Its just that I've been busy lately...kinda preoccupied with something."

"Oh, like what?"

"I just started taking steroids and I'm all into it and stuff. Plus it makes me tired all day, then hard to sleep at night. Hey, can you give me my shots in my butt? Its hard for me to reach around back there."

"Yeah, sure."

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Yeah, I think this is the advice I will go with--exactly along the lines that I was thinking. I keep all of my gear locked in a safe. I will make d@mn sure the keys are never lying around.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    Here's how it went with my gf when we first started dating (we've been dating for over a year now):

"Whats up with you? You don't really seem to be into me, should I just give up on this whole thing?"

"No no, its not you at all. Its just that I've been busy lately...kinda preoccupied with something."

"Oh, like what?"

"I just started taking steroids and I'm all into it and stuff. Plus it makes me tired all day, then hard to sleep at night. Hey, can you give me my shots in my butt? Its hard for me to reach around back there."

"Yeah, sure."
    Same here wid me... My girls wants to watch me shoot.. or help

It depends on the girl you attract.I believe you should get involved with someone who understands your sport.

Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    I don't know guy. I would only say make sure you hide your $hit really well. I hear what you're saying and it makes sense. I guess its all in the way you look at it. Like I was saying the only person who knows I use is my best friend, and that's b/c I know I can trust him. Well, along that line of thinking, I also trust my fiance. But I know she would dissapprove and then I won't be able to use anymore. She doesn't even like to take advil. We've had discussions about it, and she is against it. Not so much in a way where she would leave me, but she would make me promise to stop.
    Cool. you got your girl figured out. Hiding is the best way. I dunno everyone's different.. Personally I DONT understand why it's such a big deal. People need to be more open minded

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Same here wid me... My girls wants to watch me shoot.. or help

It depends on the girl you attract.I believe you should get involved with someone who understands your sport.
    Thats cool that your chick is into it.

Mine's not into bodybuilding or fitness. She's pretty indicative of the city I live in. She's very liberal and half way to being a granola...(Symatech knows what I'm talking about, dang A-town!) She's just very open minded, accepting and non judgemental. Sometimes she's concerned for my health, but never in a nagging or "you shouldn't be doing this" way.

When I told her I was doing roids, it was only during the first week of our dating, so its been out in the open ever since we first got together.

I dunno, I think within a week of getting to know someone, you can tell if they're going to have a rod up their a$$ about a lot of things, or are going to be mature and open in discussing things that concern them. I guess I could tell with this girl that she wasn't going to flip out if I told her.

Anyways, I can't really say what I'm trying to say, so this post just turned out to be ramblings...sorry...

Gilster is offline Member
    DON'T TELL HER SHYT!!!!!

My ex-wife knew. SHe even gave me most of my shots for a good 3 years, then things changed. She decided she would be a biatch. I told her I wanted a divorce and she decided she would use my gear use as a tool to take me for everything. I was tested by the courts, embarrased in front of my kids. Fortunately I passed the test since I had been off for almost a year, but I could have lost everything I gained in 20 years of marriage. At least I was able to redeem myself by passing the test. I could have been place in a drug treatment program just to be able to see my kids. So, if I was married to the woman for 20 years, and knew her most of my life, and it still bit me in the azz, then why should you or anyone trust any others about gear use? You shouldn't trust anyone, specially a g/f who may or may not be your g/f next month or even next week.

NEVER SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE EVER!!!!!

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur

you can still frontload your shots, maybe a week at a time. just keep them with your stash and grab one when you need it.
    yeah I agree, don't tell her. If you do everytime you do anything wrong it's because of the juice. She will throw it in you face every time you guys get into a fight. Keep it to yourself.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    DON'T TELL HER SHYT!!!!!

My ex-wife knew. SHe even gave me most of my shots for a good 3 years, then things changed. She decided she would be a biatch. I told her I wanted a divorce and she decided she would use my gear use as a tool to take me for everything. I was tested by the courts, embarrased in front of my kids. Fortunately I passed the test since I had been off for almost a year, but I could have lost everything I gained in 20 years of marriage. At least I was able to redeem myself by passing the test. I could have been place in a drug treatment program just to be able to see my kids. So, if I was married to the woman for 20 years, and knew her most of my life, and it still bit me in the azz, then why should you or anyone trust any others about gear use? You shouldn't trust anyone, specially a g/f who may or may not be your g/f next month or even next week.

I agree 100%

It doesn't matter how good the relationship is going right now, if it goes bad, she will be your WORST ENEMY, and will do anything to get back at you.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Not uncommon and probably the best reason to keep it to yourself...because you never know. I'd take even one more step....don't let her on your computer esp if you have it set to auto log into your boards, etc. THe woman who loves and adores you today can be your worst nightmare tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    DON'T TELL HER SHYT!!!!!

1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Its Simple Bro You Don't Tell Her!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    hmm tuff bro I am waiting to see other people's answer's cuz I am in the same position.. Have not done any yet but any girl I know doesn't approve of them, so I don't know what's going to happen when I do. The one I'm going out with tonight is TOTALLY against them
    I did one stinkin cycle while living with my ex and she always ragged me about it after the fact. She LOVED it when I could go 7 times a day and shoot like a blowgun when I was juiced to the eyeballs. She didn't have to put up with my recovery because I went to sea the day before starting my clomid and I was fully recovered when I got home. Nevertheless she now blames a whole bunch of crap on that one cycle. I should have never told her anything. I was doing sust and deca , shooting twice a week, so I could have hidden it from her quite easily. I would have come up with some excuse for being so horny I guess.

ED shots would be tough to hide. Consider using a longer acting gear, maybe, and shooting once or twice in a week?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't tell....not this or anything else. The golden rule of thumb when dealing with the fairer sex is: if you have to stop to think whether you should tell them, that is the CLEAREST sign you could ever receive that you should not open your mouth.

Harvey Balboner is offline Retired Moderator
    don't tell her unless you are sure you are getting married, even then you may have problems with her being ok with it.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member

It depends....

whether or not you are OK with people knowing that you juice....

if you are then I'd tell her. Some chicks are supportive of it and some aren't. if she can't accept it as part of your bodybuilding lifestyle then you shouldn't accept her as your gf.

if you aren't big on letting the world know that you juice... then don't say anything to your gf.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Since it cannot really be said any better then rambo put it, I will just quote him.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    How many times have you heard some dumb slut talk about her ex and say something akin to, "Yeah, my ex-boyfriend used to use steroids." When you two split, she will run her mouth to just about anyone who will listen. I understand trust is important in relationships and what have you, but for god's sake, tell her when you're ready to marry her, not after you spooge in her eye. She will use it as an excuse as to why the relationship ended. I've heard it too many times.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Since it cannot really be said any better then rambo put it, I will just quote him.
    He makes a very good point...as much as i advocate being ultimately honest about everything, especially when you're in a relationship, especially one that begins to have future potential...

you never know man. you just never know.

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Don't tell....not this or anything else. The golden rule of thumb when dealing with the fairer sex is: if you have to stop to think whether you should tell them, that is the CLEAREST sign you could ever receive that you should not open your mouth.
    Ain't that the truth... that sums up every post in this thread.

T

AnabolicAlien Guest

no no no...

NEVER EVER tell a girlfriend you juice. It so beyond stupid I have no idea why it would even cross anyone's mind.

Don't you realize that every time you get in an argument over any little thing; once that she knows you're on the juice she'll blame it on that??

Don't give some girl ammunition for every future argument you'll get in.

A.A.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Telling everything to a girl in a relationship is the biggest mistakes a person can do. There always must be secrets that must be hidden, always.

decadbal is offline Banned
    what u do, or did is none of her biz... justl ike u dont ask how many gusy she has whored her **** out to, u dont tell her what u do to your body... piss on any chick who thinks they "deserve" to know jack shat

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i tell nobody about things like these becasue in the long run it will hurt you since people talk regardless who it is........no one besides my dog and all u cyber f*uckers knows i am on sauce.

witzy2323 is offline Associate Member
    You decide bro. I told my lady just because I didnt need any more stress than I already have, and she was awesome about it. She works in a hospital and she brought me home 22g needles and alchol etc..now if my partner cant get over for his shots, she hits me up, doesnt bother her at all. In a sick way I think she gets off on it. But if my boy told his lady he was using, he would be done for it, and I can promise she would tell everyone he is on them.

Thread Information