WS6_KID is offline Associate Member

Allright seriously....Overweight female co-worker

As many of you know I work in an office environment. I know this lady who eats almost as healthy as I do, but not near the quanity. However she is border line OBESE, make that MORBIDLY OBESE! Seriously the chick is HUGE. What I dont get is she does yoga, cardio, and eat real sensably well from what I can see anyway. No fast food ever. I feel bad for her I almost wanna give her some DNP (not that I will) But why guys? Thyroid problem???

Maraxus is offline Banned
    yup normally a thyroid problem. I have the same problem. I eat the slightest nondiet food and i blow up. my thyroid is ass.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    yup normally a thyroid problem. I have the same problem. I eat the slightest nondiet food and i blow up. my thyroid is ass.
    Hey can u not take t3 to help out? I know nothing about it?

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Hey can u not take t3 to help out? I know nothing about it?

t3 would probably be the worst thing you could take if you already have a thyroid problem
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    t3 would probably be the worst thing you could take if you already have a thyroid problem

She's right.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm.. how do u know if you have a thyroid problem?

Go to the doc.....

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    She needs to go get her thyroid tested and they can give her medication that will help her
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    i disagree, if her thyroid isn't funtioning properly then doctors would perscibe drugs to stimulate the thyroid and if that doesn't work she would be perscibed drugs similar to t3 and t4 for to mimic the chemicals a healthy thyroid would produce. That's why t3 and t4 were originally produced for people with inactive thyroids.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    i disagree, if her thyroid isn't funtioning properly then doctors would perscibe drugs to stimulate the thyroid and if that doesn't work she would be perscibed drugs similar to t3 and t4 for to mimic the chemicals a healthy thyroid would produce. That's why t3 and t4 were originally produced for people with inactive thyroids.

yeh, but only under a doctors supervision..........she shouldn't take t3 to lose weight, only to regulate her tyroid
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

yeh, but only under a doctors supervision..........she shouldn't take t3 to lose weight, only to regulate her tyroid
    Yes that is what I'm saying, I'm not saying give her t3, i'm saying the doctors would suggest something similar, if the tests come back showing an inactive thyroid.

Well i've known her for about 2 years and she gets bigger and bigger. But eats so little (like I sadi at least when i'm around) And its not alot of carbs either. Mainly protein and salads.... :/

Quote Originally Posted by WS6_KID
    Well i've known her for about 2 years and she gets bigger and bigger. But eats so little (like I sadi at least when i'm around) And its not alot of carbs either. Mainly protein and salads.... :/

How about once she gets home?? I mean bro...

Yeah true. Allright **** it i'm coming clean, my last cycle I was REALLLLY horny and just had to get it out of my system so I pulled a few all nighters with her. And trust me she eats healthy

fatties need love too yo.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you considered the possibility that she is a PhD candidate in sociology, organizational behavior or psychology and has simply constructed an elaborate 'fat suit' to document the manner in which she is treated differently? I'm convinced that a good third of the people in this world with highly visible problems (obese, really ugly, physical deformity, public high school graduate, etc, etc) are simply PhD candidates screwing with our heads and collecting data. Think about it.....

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    i have this girl who is a friend that wants to lose some weight..should she try clen ?

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    i have this girl who is a friend that wants to lose some weight..should she try clen?
    How about a good diet and cardio regimen.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Have you considered the possibility that she is a PhD candidate in sociology, organizational behavior or psychology and has simply constructed an elaborate 'fat suit' to document the manner in which she is treated differently? I'm convinced that a good third of the people in this world with highly visible problems (obese, really ugly, physical deformity, public high school graduate, etc, etc) are simply PhD candidates screwing with our heads and collecting data. Think about it.....
    LMFAO!

EDIT: BTW that "fat suit" is pretty dayum realistic

How your teeth lookin today?

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    How about a good diet and cardio regimen.
    well shes pretty much got that part covered..she wants to go the extra mile

fatties need love too yo.
    that's gross but true, what is it with a lot of fat chicks have cute faces.............and the more cute the face is the more you start thinkin'.................well she's not THAT fat and you just so happen to be on 750mg of test so every b!tch looks like a model then......BOOM than you bangin' her big body benz a$$ at her house during lunch...but then you feel dirty and.......you know this is just HYPOTHETICAL...................................... .................................................. .......................SORRY MASSTERMIND i HAD TO GIVE YOU A LITTLE
    Last edited by D-END; 10-29-2004 at 06:25 PM.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    She needs to start training like a man. Serious. If she manages to build a little muscle, that raises her maintenance level. It helps her to have a caloric deficit. Cardio is great but remember that muscle is consuming nutrients even at rest. Muscle is helping to shift the balance between calories consumed and calories expended EVEN WHILE SHE IS SLEEPING! Don't put her on sust or anything LOL! But get her moving some serious iron and not just doing front raises with cute lil pink dumbbells or jogging in an aluminum foil suit. Also make her forget elevators exist. STAIRS for that jumbo! WALK to the store! Anybody, even someone with a thyroid problem, CAN lose fat by continuing to reduce total calories consumed and by increasing physical activity. It just means that the calorie reduction will end up being un friggin believable. Salad? Forget it. Lean meat like skinless chicken breast or canned fish or seafood, or game meat like venison or rabbit or squirrel. That's the ticket. She can do this. Just monitor her and make sure she doesn't do anything dangerous like an extended fast or something.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    FATA$$

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    She needs to start training like a man. Serious. If she manages to build a little muscle, that raises her maintenance level. It helps her to have a caloric deficit. Cardio is great but remember that muscle is consuming nutrients even at rest. Muscle is helping to shift the balance between calories consumed and calories expended EVEN WHILE SHE IS SLEEPING! Don't put her on sust or anything LOL! But get her moving some serious iron and not just doing front raises with cute lil pink dumbbells or jogging in an aluminum foil suit. Also make her forget elevators exist. STAIRS for that jumbo! WALK to the store! Anybody, even someone with a thyroid problem, CAN lose fat by continuing to reduce total calories consumed and by increasing physical activity. It just means that the calorie reduction will end up being un friggin believable. Salad? Forget it. Lean meat like skinless chicken breast or canned fish or seafood, or game meat like venison or rabbit or squirrel. That's the ticket. She can do this. Just monitor her and make sure she doesn't do anything dangerous like an extended fast or something.
    I will suggest this, good idea....

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    As many of you know I work in an office environment. I know this lady who eats almost as healthy as I do, but not near the quanity. However she is border line OBESE, make that MORBIDLY OBESE! Seriously the chick is HUGE. What I dont get is she does yoga, cardio, and eat real sensably well from what I can see anyway. No fast food ever. I feel bad for her I almost wanna give her some DNP (not that I will) But why guys? Thyroid problem???
    In all honesty has this got anything to do with you? Has she requested that you find out information? Im just curious

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    In all honesty has this got anything to do with you? Has she requested that you find out information? Im just curious

Yes, she has.

And its been confirmed her thyroid is shot.

Thread Information