fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Who works with a bunch of fat bastards..

I just don't get it. I am not talking about the people who have a medical condition and can't lose weight. The ones who may go to the gym here and there and stuff their faces with garbage all day and complain about the fact that they are overweight. I just walked into the lunch room and there was several cakes and the same people sitting around stuffing their faces like pigs. What is the story in your workplace?

Maraxus is offline Banned
    my boss is 450 lbs. He ate 2 Meatballs subs, onion rings, fries, 3 double chocolate cookies, and a diet coke.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    ewwwww. It's sad... then again I had McDonalds uhhh now I feel sick.. oh there's a lot of overweight ppl all over the place.. some of them don't shower every day...

Danielle is offline Female Member
    i definlity do!..............i always say that all i work with are middle-aged, overweight, miserable women............they always have a cake for everyones b-day, wedding, anniversary, any chance they get......no joke there is like pounds and pounds of halloween candy out on their desks rightnow.........but unlike your workplace...none of them even go to the gym, ever....thats like unheard of to them.............some of them have trouble fitting thur the doorway..........im not even saying that to sound funny, its true.......they do not want to get up out of their desk for **** either...........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

and then were called the weird ones. Lazy bastards.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Exactly -- most people in my work think I am nuts for drinking so many protein shakes. They should take a good look at theirselves.

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member

Corporate world regulator here. I see more fat bastards daily than you can shake a stick at. Great for me though I appear that much better. And its how I afford to do AAS and live the way I do...."I sell cake to fat kids"

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    my boss is 450 lbs. He ate 2 Meatballs subs, onion rings, fries, 3 double chocolate cookies, and a diet coke.
    I guess that diet coke made up for all the other junk he ate

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    OMG a diet coke that is so ****ing funny.People can be so stupid they think that by adding anything diet like diet coke makes them feel they aren't doing anything bad.Well lets have 2 pizzas 3 chocolate cakes and top it all of with diet coke lol for crying out loud people are dumb these days.News flash you fat ****s diet cokes won't make a ****ing difference STOP EATING JUNK FOOD AND YOU'LL LOSE WEIGHT providing you exercise also.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    ewwwww. It's sad... then again I had McDonalds uhhh now I feel sick.. oh there's a lot of overweight ppl all over the place.. some of them don't shower every day...
    I recently downloaded "Supersize Me", a documentary about this healthy young guy who ate nothing but McDonalds for a solid month. It almost killed him. Serious. You got to see that. Get it from your local vid shop. Worth a watch.

Thread Information