clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

what to do, my gf's poor neighbor is being stalked

My gf just told me that her neighbor came over (at her dad's advice) and told my gf that she's being stalked. My gf lives in a small apt complex (like 6 units) kinda on a main road not too far from campus (we live in a college town).

The girl is only 18 and probably pretty naive. Anyways, she came home one day and two guys stopped her in the parking lot and being the friendly person she is, talked with them. Then they wouldn't stop bugging her. She says they knock on her door late at night and are always around. She also said that she told on of the guys that she wasn't interested in him and "he got mad". She described one of the guys as normal and the other as nasty and punkish with bloody holes in his ears.

I have two opinions about this:
    1) I feel bad for the poor girl and this being one of her first college experiences. She's probably scared out of her mind.
    2) I don't want these weird f-cks hanging around anywhere near my gf.

My gf said she gave her phone number to the girl and told her to call if she got scared or if she needed anything. I don't like the idea of my gf handling two guys, I'd rather put my a$$ on the line instead of her, but I don't live there...=(

I can't really think of anything to do. Can that girl call the police? What can the police do really?

I thought of this idea, but I don't know if my gf or the girl will go for it. I could spend the night a few times at my gf's place and if they come to that girl's place late at night, she should call us and we'll go in the back door and hide in her closet or something. Then she'll open the door and tell the guys to go away and never come back. If they force their way in, I can legal take a bat to their skulls, right? This idea also depends if that girl's apt has a back door (my gf's does).

What do yall think?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    call the police, they can have a car patrol her apt area and if she sees the guys, call them and have the cop stop and tell them to scat if they dont live in the building. I'd doubt she can get a restraining order unless she knows there name.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude I would get a hold of the police and the university police...I jnow for a fact the capius police will do something...but the idea you had was a good one!

I hoipe it works out in the best interest for your gf's neighbor.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Definitely have to tell some authoratative institution.

If anything were to ever happen, you want something documented FIRST. Trust me, that'll be the hook/line/sinker if you should ever need it.

~SC~

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    If I were you (and remember i'm not) I'd roll up there and let out some agression on BOTH of these clowns without warning. And continue to do so each night if they didnt stop. But thats me and I believe violence and brutality solve everything....

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    i would park this on the roof across the street Now for my real advice. I wouldnt take this lightly. Equip your gf with pepper spray and make sure the other girl informs security . Sounds like those guys are up to no good. better safe then sorry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what to do, my gf's poor neighbor is being stalked-gun12.jpg  
    Last edited by RageControl; 10-29-2004 at 04:17 PM.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the advice guys, I'll definantly pass it on to them. Also the pepper spray is a good idea, just to be safe.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    Thanks for the advice guys, I'll definantly pass it on to them. Also the pepper spray is a good idea, just to be safe.
    ya dude everygirl should hve pepper spray! just tell her to remember punch in the throat and kick him in the crotch. if i were u tho id tell those dudes to beat it if they dont then kick their asses!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Call the police and document everything that happens. She needs to go to the court and get restraining order. Keep calling everytime anything happens and establish a good record. Eventually there will be enough to prosecute.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

I agree, call the cops... most PD's take stalking very seriously.

Red

MASStermind is offline Banned
    call the cops man how easy of an answer is that?

skiing is offline Associate Member
    definitely involve the authorities. If it keeps happening you can always have a word with them and let them know how you feel about it in an impressive way. be discreet about it and get them alone. Your call.

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    If she thinks she is in harm, tell her to document it with the police. They will help........... On the other hand, over the years, I have met many women who ALWAYS say some guy is stalking them. "this guy wont leave me alone, he bothers me, etc.." It wouldnt surprise me one bit if SHE is leading these guys on. Also, they will even go as far as get police reports and tell their parents and STILL lead the guy on!! It happened to the neighbor girl in July, with some guy. I've seen it!! Then again, I dont trust women at all. So, tell her to call 5.0.

You said you feel bad, wait a few months, if she starts this stuff again with a "new guy", dont feel bad at all. Did I mention I dont trust women at all?

Thread Information