helios is offline Associate Member

My thigh is having spasms

For the past three days now the front of my left thigh has been twitching. It will stop for anywhere from 5 min to an hour, but then start up again. it doesnt hurt though.

I read somewhere muscle spasms are caused by an electrolite imbalance, but for three days now? Also I have been taking a week off from lifting if that has any significance.

Any ideas how to make it stop?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    ya ive been getting them in my shoulders, not painful or anything, just strange twitching uncontrollably...last week is was left deltoid (medial head), this week its right deltoid (anterior head)...i've read lack of sleep and electrolyte embalence...but i take dmvs, i drink plenty of water, my diet is impecable, and i get adeqaute sleep, anyone...?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    i get that all over, freaking lower eyelids do it all the time. shoulders triceps biceps, even my fuking abs do it.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Happens to everyone from time to time. Even people that dont lift or workout get it. I know friends of mine even get it from time to time. I get it in my eyelids like a mofo and it can last for days. But it never hurts, so if it doesnt hurt just relax and see if it goes away. I find when i get mad about it and try to open and close my eyes really hard to make it stop it can make it worse. Relax ur muscles and see if it helps.
    Thas all I got...

-Bino

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Wow look at the date of this thread how did no one repond to it for this long and then all of a sudden come back to life???

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Wow look at the date of this thread how did no one repond to it for this long and then all of a sudden come back to life???
    LMAO. I wonder if the dude who originally made the post even reads this board anymore.

In any case, involuntary muscle spasms could be a result of overtraining (CNS fatigue). Twitching eyelids, leg spasms, etc. are pretty good signs. You guys may want to take a look at your training and see if you may be overdoing it a bit. Or maybe talk some time off and see if it goes away.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i was searching for answers and saw no one had answered, so i decided to resurrect this one, heh...dont think its my training i'm pretty good with that...probably just gear =P

Thread Information