The Celebs are callin me.........

....Sean puffy combs (P-Diddy), Chris Rock and Bill Clinton left messeges on voice mail yesturday and today...Well im sure if your a registerd voter from Ohio or poss anywhere you prolly got the same messege..The recording was basically telling me (or everyone) to go out and vote...the number that came up on cell phone caller ID was 1-111-111 the last number was incomplete...anyone else get these calls??

Danielle is offline Female Member
    im surpised they were calling cell phones with that.........land lines, ok............but i didnt know cell phones number were avaiable like that.........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    im surpised they were calling cell phones with that.........land lines, ok............but i didnt know cell phones number were avaiable like that.........
    If you leave your cell phone # on your voter registration card...Thats the # they'll call. Are you blonde by chance?

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    If you leave your cell phone # on your voter registration card...Thats the # they'll call. Are you blonde by chance?
    shhhhhhh.....................lol.................t hat was pretty obvious right?.......sorry..
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

decadbal is offline Banned
    yea, john kerry called me, or i assume it was him, like id know what the loser soudns like..lo i told him i wasnt voting, and could give a dam which retard won, we are phucked either way

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    when is the election? im sick of hearing about iton every commercial! lol

I just got the John Kerry call while at the gym.....ohio was his last stop....The election is tomarrow...SUPER TUESDAY!!!!!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    cool, whos in favor of winning?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro thats BS! I dont even have ur phone...

OG

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    yea, john kerry called me, or i assume it was him, like id know what the loser soudns like..lo i told him i wasnt voting, and could give a dam which retard won, we are phucked either way
    Amen to that.

Ravi is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    ....Sean puffy combs (P-Diddy), Chris Rock and Bill Clinton left messeges on voice mail yesturday and today...Well im sure if your a registerd voter from Ohio or poss anywhere you prolly got the same messege..The recording was basically telling me (or everyone) to go out and vote...the number that came up on cell phone caller ID was 1-111-111 the last number was incomplete...anyone else get these calls??
    I got calls from them yesterday too. I am still holding out for Britney Spears to call me. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi
    I got calls from them yesterday too. I am still holding out for Britney Spears to call me. Oh well.
    nah, im assuming since myself...an elitist dont have a clue of who u are, and didnt have a clue of the retard jackoff she married, id say you have one hell of a chance, dont let go of your little petty dream of having a unpure roadwhore who misappropriated her vagina at the wrong time to the wrong dancer.. dream on little man

nah, im assuming since myself...an elitist dont have a clue of who u are, and didnt have a clue of the retard jackoff she married, id say you have one hell of a chance, dont let go of your little petty dream of having a unpure roadwhore who misappropriated her vagina at the wrong time to the wrong dancer.. dream on little man
    Well do you think your mom will call me back then. She still owes me 100 bucks from her Gyno exam.

she said shell get the money, u dont have to hit her again... thanks for not ruffin her up bigtyme mafia style

she said shell get the money, u dont have to hit her again... thanks for not ruffin her up bigtyme mafia style
    No Problem Bro sorry about the black eye. Tell her I am sorry.

Thread Information