Fat Guy is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Important Message For Republicans Concerning Election Day!

News reports have stated that due to the overwhelming voter turnout this year and the lack of people servicing the voter booths that they are holding the election for two days, November 2nd and November 3rd. My sources tell me that republicans / conservatives should cast their vote on Wednesday November 3rd in order for a fair election… Just trying to spread the news.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Thats sorta far fetched. Im gonna go ahead and vote Republican tomorrow. Mmmmk. Dont fall into the trap, democrats are full of crap!

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmm I got this email today from the RNC

Please remember that, because of the high turnout
    > > expected at the polls this year, Republicans will
    > > be voting on Tuesday, November 2nd, and Democrats
    > > will be voting on Wednesday, November 3rd.
    > >
    > > Be sure to remind all your friends.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm voting for nader...what day do I vote???

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Voting must be a huge holiday out there in the IE. The worst place in Ca.

Nader guy.... Def tomorrow bro

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    Hey, in Cali you don't even need a valid I.D. to vote....now how f-ed up is that $hit???? Technically, if you know the name of someone, you could be an illegal alien, walk across the border for the day, cast you vote and walk back....Cali has totally lost it....

decadbal is offline Banned
    you guys care way to much about this crap..

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy34
    Hey, in Cali you don't even need a valid I.D. to vote....now how f-ed up is that $hit???? Technically, if you know the name of someone, you could be an illegal alien, walk across the border for the day, cast you vote and walk back....Cali has totally lost it....
    Hey the Mexican's deserve to vote here in the states! Your a racist

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    its only our future....nothing to be overly concerned about...

You obviously don't care enough bro

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Hey the Mexican's deserve to vote here in the states! Your a racist
    And we're descriminating against dead people in other states!! And god forbid you should be able to distinguish the word Kerry from Bush on the ballot.....they definitely need helpers at every precinct to hold their hands and make sure they vote donkey instead of Elephant....even though they probably don't know the difference in them either...

And we're descriminating against dead people in other states!! And god forbid you should be able to distinguish the word Kerry from Bush on the ballot.....they definitely need helpers at every precinct to hold their hands and make sure they vote donkey instead of Elephant....even though they probably don't know the difference in them either...

Dead people bro... that's horrible

I'm very sorry if I offended anyone by saying the word "God" in my earlier post....I was completely out of line and I should be totally tolerant of everyone else in this Christian founded nation.....again....I apologize

According to the National Board of Elections, The Federal Board of Elections and Voters Registration Committee and other national and local governing bodies of this election they clearly state that Republicans / Conservative and should stay home on Tuesday and get their vote out on Wednesday in order to accommodate the overwhelming voter turnout this year. I just saying … you know it is not mandatory but to avoid long lines and other nastiness it serves the best interest for repubs to vote on Wednesday… Just doing my civic duty to spread the knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I'm voting for nader...what day do I vote???
    Thursday

I'm very sorry if I offended anyone by saying the word "God" in my earlier post....I was completely out of line and I should be totally tolerant of everyone else in this Christian founded nation.....again....I apologize
    I'm with the ACLU, and I think I may have to sue you for like 1 billion dollars for that comment about god..

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    Thursday
    Sweet!....I was really hoping Perot would run, because I think he would really pull through this time.

You obviously don't care enough bro
    nothing will change, it will be the same bullshiit from day one, to who ever wins, all lies, all backsteppin and all you ppl bitchin bout how you wished you voted diff. i care about freedom, the ppl defending it( the only ppl who actually should get to vote..soldiers and veterans and yea im serious... civilians dont deserve to have a say in shiit about this country, your lucky you didnt have to earn your freedom) and thats it. the rest is a waste, minorities will get all the good scholarships, im out of college and white in the south, i dont get nada. so i dont care about nada. social security is gone, so u go and do all this crap for a prez who dont care aboutu, wont help u and wont care when u go and get shot bc of crime, or in iraq when JK re-enacts the draft... either way, ive done my time in the sand, so i dont have to go go less i want. and im still not voting, i hate em both, i do hope this, somone kills whoever wins... JFK style, with his wife pushin his brains back in on the trunk of a car...tragic.

Bro I worked in DC for a summer.. They all really do mean well.. even the ones I don't like. Bottom line is they are really trying... Lieing... I really don't think so.. Even retards like Tom Daschle... Even he beleives what he is doing is right. The sooner you start to realize that your vote is important the better. Look at how close the FLA election was in 2000... Trust me your vote does count, and look at what has taken place over the last 200 year to allow you that right. There are millions of people in this world that wish they had the opportunity to vote.... suck it up and go vote.. it takes like 10 mins...

Bro I worked in DC for a summer.. They all really do mean well.. even the ones I don't like. Bottom line is they are really trying... Lieing... I really don't think so.. Even retards like Tom Daschle... Even he beleives what he is doing is right. The sooner you start to realize that your vote is important the better. Look at how close the FLA election was in 2000... Trust me your vote does count, and look at what has taken place over the last 200 year to allow you that right. There are millions of people in this world that wish they had the opportunity to vote.... suck it up and go vote.. it takes like 10 mins...
    thats 10min i wont be spendin with someone who has a eatin disorder who cares enough about themselves to be honest with me and their family to come to me for help, to get a diet and back on track to living a healthy life... so u can vote for me, i dont care who ya pick, bc two lying, cheatin, cowards equal out to the same... the diff is bush wont let us be attacked again, kerry will, i dont care either way, i live 15min from the cdc, so when the nukes hit, i wont even have time to blink, much less suffer..

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    Voting must be a huge holiday out there in the IE. The worst place in Ca.
    Voting is not all it is cracked up to be here in the IE. All the Homeless tend to have a really difficult time getting their voter registration cards sent to their addresses… Not to mention, all those felons we have here tend to have trouble registering...Who would have guessed?
    So you know the IE is not that happening when it comes to voting…
    Last edited by Fat Guy; 11-02-2004 at 12:31 AM.

According to the National Board of Elections, The Federal Board of Elections and Voters Registration Committee and other national and local governing bodies of this election they clearly state that Republicans / Conservative and should stay home on Tuesday and get their vote out on Wednesday in order to accommodate the overwhelming voter turnout this year. I just saying … you know it is not mandatory but to avoid long lines and other nastiness it serves the best interest for repubs to vote on Wednesday… Just doing my civic duty to spread the knowledge
    That's the same kind of civic duty as all the Dems running around registering complete morons on the streets to vote "donkey". I'm sorry, but people who can't answer questions like "how many states in the U.S. are there?" and "who was the first president?" should dam sure not be allowed to cast a vote.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    News reports have stated that due to the overwhelming voter turnout this year and the lack of people servicing the voter booths that they are holding the election for two days, November 2nd and November 3rd. My sources tell me that republicans / conservatives should cast their vote on Wednesday November 3rd in order for a fair election… Just trying to spread the news.
    you'd have to be pretty stupid to believe that
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Just Bumping The Election Knowledge as a civic duty, it is real info…Republicans Vote Tomorrow on Wednesday..
    Thanks Everyone

cb25 is offline Banned
    what a cock...gimme a break.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    what a cock...gimme a break.

::shakes head:: yup..

fat guy give it up, if you are so concerned for the voting lines at the polls than I suggest you vote on wed. The rest of us repubs will be there today, you fat guy.

There you go....another Kerry supporter afraid of losing the election haha

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    o for the love of fina it's a fvking joke

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    o for the love of fina it's a fvking joke
    Good joke, but I am still waiting for the punch line. Fat guy doesn't seem to think its a joke. He should realize its dems that are the blind cattle and can be swayed to vote for the donkey.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you know, the same can be said of republicans. Any american be they republican or democrat who falls for this OBVIOUS joke, is dumb and I have no sympathy for them.

it would seem to me that the he puts at the bottom of all his posts indicate that he knows its a joke as well. I think we all need to lighten up.

Bump for the election knowledge...

talon is offline Senior Member
    .............boring

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you sure it is on Wednesday now instead of Tuesday?? Thats cool. I have one more day to vote. Great. Thanks for the news.

Thread Information