BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Post-Election Threads

So, what are you all planning to wear after the election? I bet a lot of people are going to take the rest of the day after work and spend the day in threads that are a little more relaxed...like sweats or pajamas.

But I also bet there are quite a few of you who will meet up with your intellectual friends to discuss the impending recount, and you guys and gals will definitely be decked out in fashionable threads as you'll be looking to impress.

Alright AR, what's it gonna be...what kind of threads will you be adorning after the election??

*Works Cited: http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=131784

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I'm expecting an email from a friend in Boston, she's only got 'net access from work. Is this a holiday there?.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I'm expecting an email from a friend in Boston, she's only got 'net access from work. Is this a holiday there?.
    Honestly, in a politically minded city like Boston, there is a certain degree of 'holiday' feel to it. Now, it might not be as pronounced this year with so many people having bailed early the last two weeks for sox games, but I'm willing to bet it'll still be there. I mean, most people working in the city commute from the burbs, and polls close at 7:00. No way can a regular work day allow people to get back to the burbs in time to vote. For that reason, most of boston treats election day as a half day, or, at the very least, a very laid back day (sorta like the day before thanksgiving).

Thread Information