Iowa is offline Banned

John Kerry 30 years ago

Now first off let me say that Im going to vote for Kerry, but good lord...Looking at his debates from 30 years ago of him make just me want to slap the $hit out of him. His voice is soooooo friggin' annoying!!!!! Does this irk anyone else?

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    Now first off let me say that Im going to vote for Kerry, but good lord...Looking at his debates from 30 years ago of him make just me want to slap the $hit out of him. His voice is soooooo friggin' annoying!!!!! Does this irk anyone else?
    well for your sake, i hope he wins, and that some one assinates him, and his family... what a tragedy... but hey, he betrayed our soldiers, so why should our soldiers defend him....phuck him and his follows....yea that means you whore

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    well for your sake, i hope he wins, and that some one assinates him, and his family... what a tragedy... but hey, he betrayed our soldiers, so why should our soldiers defend him....phuck him and his follows....yea that means you whore
    You sure do talk a lot of $hit. That response had absoultely nothing to do with my question, but I can see youre a complete moron who has an 8th grade education. But you keep it up you internet badass you.
    Last edited by Iowa; 11-01-2004 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    You sure do talk a lot of $hit.
    i try... i really do hate him, being someone who has been a real soldier, and in combat...sorta afgan wasnt hell, but wasnt sittin in iraq in the 1991, the things soldiers do, are their biz, and when one betrays that, and makes us all out to be baby killers, well i hope someone off that POS. hes a coward, he changes his mind way to much, and i honestly dont see how anyone who gave a dam about the US coudl vote for him... now if that dont make u mad, gimme 15 more min..lol

BigGenes is offline Member
    FACTS VS LIBERAL NEW FICTION:
    There were 39 combat related killings in Iraq during the month of January.....
    in the fair city of Detroit (Michigan) there were 35 murders in the month of
    January. That's one American city folks, about as deadly as the entire war torn
    country of Iraq!
    Worst president in history?
    The following appeared in the Durham, NC local paper as a letter to the editor.
    Liberals claim President Bush shouldn't have started this war. They complain
    about his prosecution of it. One liberal recently claimed Bush was the worst
    president in U.S. history. Let's clear up one point: We didn't start the war on
    terror. Try to remember, it was started by terrorists BEFORE 9/11.
    Let's look at the "worst" president and mismanagement claims.
    FDR led us into World War II. Germany never attacked us: Japan did.
    From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost, an average of 112,500 per year.
    Truman finished that war and started one in Korea, North Korea never attacked
    us. From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost, an average of 18,333 per year.
    John F. Kennedy started the Vietnam conflict in 1962. Vietnam never attacked us.
    I think history might show Eisenhower committed the troops and Kennedy was
    honoring that commitment.
    Johnson turned Vietnam into a quagmire. From 1965-1975, 58,000 lives were lost,
    an average of 5,800 per year.
    Clinton went to war in Bosnia without UN or French consent, Bosnia never
    attacked us. He was offered Osama bin Laden's head on a platter three times by
    Sudan and did nothing. Osama has attacked us on multiple occasions.
    In the three years since terrorists attacked us, President Bush has liberated two
    countries, crushed the Taliban, crippled al-Qaida, put nuclear inspectors in
    Lybia, Iran and North Korea without firing a shot, and captured a terrorist who
    slaughtered 300,000 of his own people. We lost about 1,100 soldiers, an average of 550 a
    year. Bush did all this abroad while not allowing another terrorist attack at
    home.
    Worst president in history? Come on!
    The Democrats are complaining about how long the war is taking, but...
    It took less time to take Iraq than it took Janet Reno to take the Branch
    Davidian compound. That was a 51 day operation.
    We've been looking for evidence of chemical weapons in Iraq for less time than
    it took Hillary Clinton to find the Rose Law Firm billing records.
    It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to destroy the
    Medina Republican Guard than it took Teddy Kennedy to call the police after his
    Oldsmobile sank at Chappaquiddick.
    It took less time to take Iraq than it took to count the votes in Florida!!!!
    Our military is GREAT! PASS IT ON.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i try... i really do hate him, being someone who has been a real soldier, and in combat...sorta afgan wasnt hell, but wasnt sittin in iraq in the 1991, the things soldiers do, are their biz, and when one betrays that, and makes us all out to be baby killers, well i hope someone off that POS. hes a coward, he changes his mind way to much, and i honestly dont see how anyone who gave a dam about the US coudl vote for him... now if that dont make u mad, gimme 15 more min..lol
    you wanna hate kerry cause he went to war, saw what he didnt like and came back home and thought it was a bad idea to be there?

if you wanna hate some one, hate bush. he didnt even f-cking go. your reason for hating kerry and not hating bush is pure idiotic. you hate kerry cause he went to war, you love bush cause he dodged it with his money. and then didnt even show up for the job he dodged with. do you even think about this in your ramblings?

at least kerry actually went to war, rather then be a pussy like bush and use his money to get out of it
    Last edited by jcstomper; 11-01-2004 at 06:10 PM.

yea, i never said bush wasnt a POS, keey betrayed the troops, and id rather support a coward than someone who did that...

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Well said....

yea, i never said bush wasnt a POS, keey betrayed the troops, and id rather support a coward than someone who did that...
    bush betrayed eveyrone by getting out of the war, kerry no matter what he did while there was still there. its as simple as that, he put his money where his mouth was, bush cried to his daddy and got out of going. simple as that. you think that type of **** is good for our country? its even worse, now we have some spoiled brat that is used to having his way run the world. you dont see something wrong with that picture?

i see alot wrong with this entire picture, but the lesser of the two evils.. bush, i am not voting for either one, neither rep what i want, so im not voting, so when our country has turned into complete shiit, it isnt my fault..

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    im not voting for either, but my brother is over their right now and i know almost all of the soilders in his thing are voting bush. he said if kerry gets in he will Fuk things up. and i am a strong believer of this, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion...RIGHT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by josh8416
    im not voting for either, but my brother is over their right now and i know almost all of the soilders in his thing are voting bush. he said if kerry gets in he will Fuk things up. and i am a strong believer of this, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion...RIGHT!!!
    well opposite of your brother, every soilder i know hates bush with a passion from seeing there friends die for no reason. it works both ways and id just figure id post that so everyone doesnt think the whole army is voting bush. its just not true. they are voting both ways.

Elysium is offline Productive Member

See what i would do is have a Mexican vice president for a lil insurance... no one would kill me... all you would be doing is opening up the border!

well said bro, we dont need a ****ing coward like that in office

Quote Originally Posted by HULK1732
    well said bro, we dont need a ****ing coward like that in office
    so you want a draft dodging coward? good thinking

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    ya true everyone is different, i was just saying what i was told by him. they said that if kerry gets in things will just be worst, but truthfully i dont care, i live in TEXAS and bush has this state no matter what...

cjp85 is offline Member
    Why dont we talk about who is the Coward today instead of 30 years ago?

im gonna go with that dude who ran from jlos bodyguard

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    so you want a draft dodging coward? good thinking

Thats funny - Bill Clinton admits to having dodged the draft , yet no one seemed to care when he was up for election. Clinton left the United States and attended college in England whereupon he became a " rhodes scholar ". Most old politicians of today somehow avoided Vietnam by using family ties or wealth.

Another thing is I do not understand WHY john kerry is made out to be a war hero. If I am not mistaken he wasn't in Vietnam for much longer than 4 months...

Even if I am wrong , Kerry's service in Vietnam will not help him much. Being a " war hero " worked for Eisenhower but it will not have the same affect for Kerry. Kerry's voting record shows that he is very much a pacifist so his claims on being big on defense are pretty hollow.

Bob Dole is a war hero and look what it got him....

db2
    db2 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgoroth_
    Thats funny - Bill Clinton admits to having dodged the draft , yet no one seemed to care when he was up for election. Clinton left the United States and attended college in England whereupon he became a " rhodes scholar ". Most old politicians of today somehow avoided Vietnam by using family ties or wealth.

Another thing is I do not understand WHY john kerry is made out to be a war hero. If I am not mistaken he wasn't in Vietnam for much longer than 4 months...

Even if I am wrong , Kerry's service in Vietnam will not help him much. Being a " war hero " worked for Eisenhower but it will not have the same affect for Kerry. Kerry's voting record shows that he is very much a pacifist so his claims on being big on defense are pretty hollow.

Bob Dole is a war hero and look what it got him....
    Yea, but Bill Clinton never claimed to be a "war president" How can you claim to be a war president and say defense is your strong point when you never been to war?

Quote Originally Posted by db2
    Yea, but Bill Clinton never claimed to be a "war president" How can you claim to be a war president and say defense is your strong point when you never been to war?
    exactly, clintons draft dodging never was a issue, at least he admitted it. bush wasnts to be the tough guy and then say kerrys record was a lie in vietnam. bush shouldnt be making them statments cause he did dodge it. completely differant situation then with clinton

Thread Information