eyesopen is offline Banned

5 Myths about BOUNCER

Please note befor reading this that I didnt write it because I am angry at bouncer due to the fact he banned me without a reason BUT befor the ban I was afraid to write whats in my mind and things have changed now I am banned and I have nothing to lose " nothing more dangereous than a man with nothing to lose" :P I just saw this quote on the"colleteral damage" DVD cartidge on my desk,I discovered those myth while i was scaning and surfing the political forum befor posting.

Myth #1-Bouncer is smart:

Actualy i didnt find anything smart about him , i concluded from his previous posts that his a puppet in the hands of the member Rak_ani he is ready to do anything to please her,maybe she cycbersex with him J/K,plus he repeat himself too mush in every thread.

Myth#2-Bouncer is experienced:

This the most funny thing!, I realized that in every post he write about his mighty great experience in south lebanon with the U.N and how he know everything about the ppl,the IDF,the resistance like he is "silvester stalone" in Rambo, every time one of the member have a debate with him he just try to shove his "mighty" experience in the brain of this poor member.

Myth#3-Bouncer is unbiased:

Actualy he is more zionist than theodor hertzel and ben goryon,when he feel he is loosing the debate he directly post about about the death of the 245 marines just to takeover the hearts of the american ppl on the board.

Myth#4-Bouncer is not against muslims and islam:

well he is the most anti-islam guy on this board,if someone say " islam is a religion of peace" he directly jump and post about the 9/11 actions,the 245 and the killing of the so called civilians in occupied palestine.

Myth#5-Bouncer know very well about armies and war strategies:

heyyy he is only a U.N soldier ( a soldier not an officer not even a surgent) i think he just spend his time drinking beer and surfing the internet ,i think he dont even know how to use a M16, and dont try to impress us with your avatar sitting on the top of a T-52.

decadbal is offline Banned
    wow, i have a feeling you guys wont be dating after this post... u know what, hes Irish, which makes him better than you... not me, im Irish to.. but you.. yea..lol

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    What a joke.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Wtf is happening to this board fellas? I look at posts, everyday, on this board and some of these post make me wonder, yhea you got it, wtf. The political forum and the lounge are becoming plagued by insignifigant and superficial posts. Ok, now here is how I feel. Everyone on this board has the right to vote and make a difference. If you choose to then great, you made your difference. If you choose not to then great, you mayde your own difference, because in your mind it was your right not to. Politics is like religion. Everybody has there own views on it. Just like steroid effect everyone differently, so does politics. The president makes his own choices and everyone arguing about them is not going to change that. Does AR member A arguing about Bush and AR member B arguing about Kerry really going to make a difference? Come on, you can argue all day about religion, but your not going to rewrite the bible. Im not flaming ANYONE, but when there is a president selected, is the one whom did make going to sign on to AR look at your posts, utilize them, and make a change of his (the pres.) beliefs? NO.

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Wtf is happening to this board fellas? I look at posts, everyday, on this board and some of these post make me wonder, yhea you got it, wtf. The political forum and the lounge are becoming plagued by insignifigant and superficial posts. Ok, now here is how I feel. Everyone on this board has the right to vote and make a difference. If you choose to then great, you made your difference. If you choose not to then great, you mayde your own difference, because in your mind it was your right not to. Politics is like religion. Everybody has there own views on it. Just like steroid effect everyone differently, so does politics. The president makes his own choices and everyone arguing about them is not going to change that. Does AR member A arguing about Bush and AR member B arguing about Kerry really going to make a difference? Come on, you can argue all day about religion, but your not going to rewrite the bible. Im not flaming ANYONE, but when there is a president selected, is the one whom did make going to sign on to AR look at your posts, utilize them, and make a change of his (the pres.) beliefs? NO.
    stay on topic... dont rant about something that has nothing to do with this kids rant..lol

talon is offline Senior Member
    No, Im going to stray off topic on this one. This tread is worthless anyways. Sorry to who ever wrote it. But, no one here cares how he feels about bouncer and no one prob. cares about how bouncer feels about him. Do you really care that I had a argument w/ my gf? No, you prob. would if we were best friends, but they are not. Im just so unnerved by all of the stuff that has happened the last month, especially surrounding the presidential election. Look at everything else that has happened besides this. We had a record turn out when it came to voting. That is something great. People are trying to make there own personal difference. We are all lucky enough to live in a free country. Could you image if we were on the same ecleon as a third world country? I be most cant, yet some members are arguing over celebs. getting in on this campaign. Im just happy that we, the people, of this country are even able to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    No, Im going to stray off topic on this one. This tread is worthless anyways. Sorry to who ever wrote it. But, no one here cares how he feels about bouncer and no one prob. cares about how bouncer feels about him. Do you really care that I had a argument w/ my gf? No, you prob. would if we were best friends, but they are not. Im just so unnerved by all of the stuff that has happened the last month, especially surrounding the presidential election. Look at everything else that has happened besides this. We had a record turn out when it came to voting. That is something great. People are trying to make there own personal difference. We are all lucky enough to live in a free country. Could you image if we were on the same ecleon as a third world country? I be most cant, yet some members are arguing over celebs. getting in on this campaign. Im just happy that we, the people, of this country are even able to do that.
    sounds like your after the nobel peace prize... boring..

KeyMastur is offline VET
    ok this thread it closed. i'll be sure to let Bouncer deal with it since you two obviously need to have "the talk" - while it may be brief, enjoy your stay eyes.....

Thread Information