Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Butch is offline Anabolic Member

For a better and SAFE AMERICA....VOTE BUSH

I'm sick of seeing the Kerry sh*t around...so I had to step up and represent Bush....those who vote for Kerry and if he does win...I wish you and your children the best of luck as the terriost invade your town....don't be an idiot and elect a new president in a time of war....we may not believe in Bush's theories (I do) but it is not time to change....that is exactly what the terriost want....*hint, Bin Laden video

Do the right thing VOTE REPUBLICAN!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    I'm sick of seeing the Kerry sh*t around...so I had to step up and represent Bush....those who vote for Kerry and if he does win...I wish you and your children the best of luck as the terriost invade your town....don't be an idiot and elect a new president in a time of war....we may not believe in Bush's theories (I do) but it is not time to change....that is exactly what the terriost want....*hint, Bin Laden video

Agree 100%!!!!

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    BUmp

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I would vote republican if mccain was running.. but bush cant even put a stentence together..

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    I would vote republican if mccain was running.. but bush cant even put a stentence together..
    LMAO...is that all you have is the way he talks...come on...we like certain football players and they cannot even speak english...just ebonics....but we still root them on

radar1234 is offline Member

can you explain some of bush's theories please?i said please.

LMAO...is that all you have is the way he talks...come on...we like certain football players and they cannot even speak english...just ebonics....but we still root them on
    he took us into war which was unnecesery, lost **** load of jobs, still cant find OBL, the patriot act, must i go on?

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    Thanks for the bump.....GO BUSH!!!!

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    AGREE 100% lets go bush!!!!!!!!!

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    and kerry has this big "PLAN" that he cant even fill us in on ummmm whos the smarter one i would say BUSH!!!!!

oh yeah and thoes football players do not need intellect to run or tackle.. but bush on the other side.. he needs to at lease present him self well..

thats because they(the players) are talented.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    oops, too late.

he took us into war which was unnecesery, lost **** load of jobs, still cant find OBL, the patriot act, must i go on?

We lost jobs because our economy took a NOSE DIVE on 9-11-2001...I think we did pretty **** good in three years almost fully recovering dont you? and yes PLEASE go on!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Vote for the Marijuana party...oops...that's just in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by unhcj
    We lost jobs because our economy took a NOSE DIVE on 9-11-2001...I think we did pretty **** good in three years almost fully recovering dont you? and yes PLEASE go on!

yeah blame everthing on 9/11... i mean with all the **** that it cause i would hope your good ole boy would at lease capture the people responsible.. too bad he already thinks he did..

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    9/11 happened on Bushs watch, so did the anthrax scare.......hes making us safer??? please tell me how?

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    9/11 happened on Bushs watch, so did the anthrax scare.......hes making us safer??? please tell me how?
    So it wasnt planned overnight....it was in the works for 5 YEARS!@!! whos watch was that on then?

yeah blame everthing on 9/11... i mean with all the **** that it cause i would hope your good ole boy would at lease capture the people responsible.. too bad he already thinks he did..

Its not blame its the truth!! Did you not watch the news weeks after this all happend? Did you see how far the market dropped...When you are old enough to buy beer you can come back and argue politics! 75% of al-queda has been captured INCLUDING the number three guy in charge Kalid shak-Muhomed(sp). he was the one who mastermind the attack bin laden gave the order for it!
    Last edited by IronPumper80; 11-02-2004 at 12:43 PM.

Its not blame its the truth!! Did you not watch the news weeks after this all happend? Did you see how far the market dropped...When you are old enough to buy beer you can come back and argue politics!

we were heading for a recession before 9/11 so please spare the bs..

markas214 is offline Senior Member

No Americans were killed by an Iraqi until after Bush began this oil war. How safe are all those National Guard and reservists with Bush as president? It is time to change.

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    No Americans were killed by an Iraqi until after Bush began this oil war. How safe are all those National Guard and reservists with Bush as president? It is time to change.

yeah war for oil thats why the price has gone up!! lol

we were heading for a recession before 9/11 so please spare the bs..

Ok well if you new receesions dont happen over a month or two ....they happen of several months and years of previous econmoic policies by the Clinton administration... Now what you got to say? Bush was in office for only for not even 10 months at the time...and he is to blame for a recession.

Ok well if you new receesions dont happen over a month or two ....they happen of several months and years of previous econmoic policies by the Clinton administration... Now what you got to say?

clinton had a 421+ billion dollar surplus in the nations budget.. yes thoes were horrid times.. how did we ever survive..

clinton had a 421+ billion dollar surplus in the nations budget.. yes thoes were horrid times.. how did we ever survive..
    The budget and our economy are not the same thing! We had a surplus because of higher taxes and cuts in defense spending and we werent at war with terroist at the time! That just means we had more money coming in thandid we did have going out!

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    You join the armed services knowing that one day you could POSSIBLY go to battle...which means you stand the chance of getting killed...if Bush did not do something now then they the terriost would make us their bitch for the rest of our and our kids lives...if they make it that far.

The budget and our economy are not the same thing! We had a surplus because of higher taxes and cuts in defense spending and we werent at war with terroist at the time!
    And that piece of **** stopped military spending....which helped his budget increase...now look at our men and women over in foreign land...our guns suck and our aircrafts break down...why...becasue that pussy cigar smoking indiot cut back on funds....

Oh yeah, and he did the democratic thing they all do....RAISE TAXES...TAKE FROM THE RICH AND GIVE TO THE CRACK HEADS!

The budget and our economy are not the same thing! We had a surplus because of higher taxes and cuts in defense spending and we werent at war with terroist at the time!
    yes the mighty war on terror.. the whole color code system, the dept of homeland security, and lets not forget thoes evil evil iraqies with all thier evil doing oil.. give a ****en break... to even consider comparing clinton to bush u must be brain dead..

And that piece of **** stopped military spending....which helped his budget increase...now look at our men and women over in foreign land...our guns suck and our aircrafts break down...why...becasue that pussy cigar smoking indiot cut back on funds....

Oh yeah, and he did the democratic thing they all do....RAISE TAXES...TAKE FROM THE RICH AND GIVE TO THE CRACK HEADS!

we have the most technologicly advance army.. and thoes dirty afgans got.. well what do they have.. ? rocks?

we have the most technologicly advance army.. and thoes dirty afgans got.. well what do they have.. ? rocks?

So were the russians when they invaded afghgaistan and the russians retreated...explain that. Im finished with this post you are not making any sense and backing your argumnts up with anything that amkes sense!!

So were the russians when they invaded afghgaistan and the russians retreated...explain that. Im finished with this post you are not making any sense and backing your argumnts up with anything that amkes sense!!
    Hear, hear....we are the most advanced...however, we would be even more advanced had we more money to spend on defense

Hear, hear....we are the most advanced...however, we would be even more advanced had we more money to spend on defense

You are right and that is Bush's fault!

Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    can you explain some of bush's theories please?i said please.
    cant think of an answer?heres my theory:if bush wins your(the u.s.) all fuked!!wait, thats not a theory,thats a fact.
    the saudi's are gonna want there money sooner or later(yes, the bush family owes them alot.many people have a short memory).maybe bush will invade columbia for they're coke to pay his debt.cut out the middle man.
    bush is a simple simple man.
    im surprised no one has tried to assasinate him.
    i love my country.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    cant think of an answer?heres my theory:if bush wins your(the u.s.) all fuked!!wait, thats not a theory,thats a fact.
    the saudi's are gonna want there money sooner or later(yes, the bush family owes them alot.many people have a short memory).maybe bush will invade columbia for they're coke to pay his debt.cut out the middle man.
    bush is a simple simple man.
    im surprised no one has tried to assasinate him.
    i love my country.
    Im aboot to stick a boot in your ass.

decadbal is offline Banned
    badookabump

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Im aboot to stick a boot in your ass.
    bring it on .

decadbal is offline Banned
    radar, maraxus is clearly gay, and well your canadain so you must be to... i see a bright future for you both.... cuddle..

LMAO....a canadian talking politics....lmao....that is like me (So Cal) talking hockey....

We do not need any outside opinions...we already have enough ligeral assholes in here....don't need one more....

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    It's really hard to belive that americans think if Bush is voted out terrorists will run the country in the next 2 weeks....that's just plain silly......... Bush sticks to what he belives and says which is commendable but how much of this sh!t you guys gonna take? Let's face it if not for the "terrorists" some of these people would have nothing to talk about, " Bush is the only one stopping you and your family from being killed by terrorists!"...........you really belive that?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    You know what makes me sick? It seems that most college kids I have spoken to are voting for Kerry. And why? Because he has promised not to reinstate the draft. Alot of them are also reserves so basically they signed up for free money and the thought never crossed their minds that they may be called to active duty and have to go to war...****ing pussies...I'd go tomorrow if I were drafted. These assholes have been sitting back recieveing their $900 a month for jack **** and now they are pissed cause they may have to earn their cash...And sorry to say, it doesn't matter who the freakin president is, if we need to draft soldiers, we will PERIOD...**** tree huggin hippy doep smokers...Once they grow up and earn money they will vote for guys like Bush so they can keep more of their hard earned cash. I hate Kerry, how can anyone, as a christian vote for partial birth abortions? And granting amnesty to illegal aliens? We are in big trouble if his ugly ass wins...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information