steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

Ok been useing the roommate search

Ok been useing the roommate online.Looking for a new roomie in my area. i have received a few inquers but there all fat woamn ???WTF is up with this not that i have anything againts fat woman but i would be a bit more comfortable with a slimmer or avareage woman for a roommate...so what should i do i need a place to live and i got a dog and none of them seen to care about it so should i say F it and go for it or hold out a bit longer remember i must move by December.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    Ok been useing the roommate online.Looking for a new roomie in my area. i have received a few inquers but there all fat woamn ???WTF is up with this not that i have anything againts fat woman but i would be a bit more comfortable with a slimmer or avareage woman for a roommate...so what should i do i need a place to live and i got a dog and none of them seen to care about it so should i say F it and go for it or hold out a bit longer remember i must move by December.
    You can do what Leanmeout does with fat women.Puts on his scuba gear and holds his breath

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    You can do what Leanmeout does with fat women.Puts on his scuba gear and holds his breath

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

I got the idea from you

KeyMastur is offline VET
    dude who cares who you live with. unless you plan on trying to bang them it's a place to stay. like i said, i used one of those services before and it worked out fine. i never hung out with the couple i lived with b/c they were kinda dorky. i had all my friends to go chill with. i just used it as a plcae to live.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I got the idea from you
    Only because Mass Junkie told me that's what he did so I passed that idea to you.Poor Mass he was lost for 2 weeks because of that

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Only because Mass Junkie told me that's what he did so I passed that idea to you.Poor Mass he was lost for 2 weeks because of that

Now I know the REAL reason Mass couldn't come to Vegas for Mr. O lol

ttuPrincess Guest
    I used one of those things to find my 1st roomates here at college... Wasnt pleasnt, but ... humm... lets call it an adventure to say the least!.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut

Now I know the REAL reason Mass couldn't come to Vegas for Mr. O lol
    Mass with a fat woman is like The Blob vs The Keebler Elf aint going to be pretty

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    So far the dorms have given me a reeeely creepy guy, a total douche, a gay dude, and as of last sunday a fatass smoker who smells like an assh0le. Im gonna eat all his food them move into one of the other dorms w/ another Army guy. No one likes my 5am wakeups everyday, I cant figger out why...

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    well whatever man ur right i do just need a place to live...i gotta go check this place out tommorow i just hope this chick dosnt start hittin on me thats the last thing i need...and beside you think it would be hard gettin a girl friend to under stand me living with a girl thats not my girlfriend????

Thread Information