BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Mans inhumanity to his fellow man..

African American history is a long and tragic one as we all know. But I found this link to be deeply disturbing all the same.
    Click on the photos section and read the commentary.

http://www.journale.com/withoutsanctuary/

Bouncer

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Thats sick. I hope nobody has ever had the desire to look at all of those pics. I stopped at 3.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Its a part of history that happened.Maybe if we hanged the sick bastards who intefer with kids or the killers who get life (12yrs?) there would be less.

Even so some pretty haunting images there

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    That's very disturbing. Only humans perpetrate those kind of atrocities against members of their own species...other species as well.

Cali is offline Female Member
    OMG! How in the hell did they even do that??? There is no way any sane person could do that to another person...

There is no way any sane person could do that to another person
    Thats why they are insane I guess and they dont feel guilty about there actions

Mandinka is offline Junior Member

Insane

I don't think they are insane although the defining feature of a psychopath is an inability to feel remorse for one's actions. As Bouncer and I have discussed in person (he has witnessed such acts first hand in the Lebanon) , it is within all of us to behave in such a fashion. Therefore it is our duty to recognize and educate ourselves as to our more base nature. The American soldiers who were torn apart alive and by hand in Rwanda had this act committed unto them by women as well as men , that is the nature of the beast.
    Good post Bounce.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Mandinka I believe you mean Somalia.

Yes I remember those conversations regarding war crimes and my experiences oversea's, and your right I beleive it's in all of us and it's only by educating ourselves that we can put these thing where they belong, in the past.

Bouncer

CYCLEON Guest
    very sad - I noticed that there are some white as well as black bodys hanging in those pics - inhumanity and injustice knows no limits of color or creed - just ask almost any one in Africa, or eastern Europe or the Balkans or Cambodia or Nicaraqua or ....... well....... you get the picture.

As sad, bloated, inefficient and just plain stupid as our system of justice is here in the US, it only takes a brief reminder to make us grateful that we have it and a constitution based on laws higher than those made by men.

mando is offline Associate Member
    i'm from nairobi kenya in east africa.... we see this sort of stuff almost everyday in the papers ......... its almost accepted by the ppl and the govm ...... this is one of the reasond that made me leave africa .....its very sad .... you can be attacked and any momont by a crowd for the most silly reasons ... like women wearing mini skirts ....rapes are comman thing , so are armed robbery............human life has very little value there .... being born in africa makes me sad....although i'm not black , i still consider myself fully african yet the politicians openly sweaar and make racial comments on white and brown ppl....i hope things change for the better......

human life has very little value there
    Human life seems to have very little value to a lot of people like certain young people who will kick a OAP to death for a fiver ($7).This happened in the city I live in about 2 mths ago.

Is that all a life is worth £5??

Or how about the man that gets stabbed in the chest repeatedly because he looked at another mans girlfriend?

We all see it or hear about it everyday wether its injustice or not.Do we ignore it? Probably not its just that we have become acustomed to the fact that it is a fact of life.

Those people who lynched other people are no worse or better than a murderer in todays world

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Indescribable is what that site is. Made me ill. I can't imagine why humans can and are so cruel.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    My heart hurts. I think the truely frightening thing about some of those pictures wasn't just the men hanging, but the hundreds of men, women, children, watching and chearing that horrible act on. For a society to be able to have such a warped sense of right and wrong, wears on my faith in humanity.
    "We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the hateful words and actions of the bad people but for the appalling silence of the good people"
    Martin Luther King Jr

Thread Information