decadbal is offline Banned

Accepting Elitiest Applications..

without consulting my fellow Elitiest. 1badcamero, We have decided to open our ranks to 3 new members, so applications must begin here.. Plz no PMs with payoffs or sexual favors, just fill it out here. important things we need to know are as follows

education, or lack there of
    hates, important, being an elitiest you must have a hatred for almost everything
    bodybuilding knowledge, it only pertains to the site, we share and enjoy, so u must be a enthusiast
    shoe size
    pinky ring finger size
    estimation of amount of peanut butter youve eatin n your life. jars, or lbs
    max on core lifts..dead, bench, squat and wrist curls..
    1mile run time
    type of internet car u drive
    how many internet badasses have you beaten up, names and dates required
    why american elitiest doe it better(essay 35words or less)
    if your from canada, why americans are better than canadians(this is non nego..)

after goign over the apps, we shall snottingly pic 3 new members and then allow you to "turn over" into this lavish lifestyle of internet richs..

let the games begin..

Maraxus is offline Banned
    education = dropped out in 2nd grade after stabbing my teacher with a crayon
    hates = I hate everything, I hate myself because im not cool enough.
    bodybuilding knowledge = I know everything.
    shoe size = 18 my cock is the same size, and what?
    pinky ring finger size 10
    estimation of amount of peanut butter youve eatin n your life. jars, or lbs 600 lbs. It took 29 jars to cover my body up in peanut butter.
    max on core lifts..dead, bench, squat and wrist curls.. dead = 1200lbs. bench 1000lbs., squat 1502 lbs. wrist curls 551 lbs.
    1mile run time = i dont run
    type of internet car u drive = a hot air balloon
    how many internet badasses have you beaten up, names and dates required = 2 Mass Junkie 10/15/82, BDTR 10/15/82
    why american elitiest doe it better(essay 35words or less) because we own this world, nuff said.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    education, or lack there of: Educated and shaped to become a man at the finest New England boarding school. Rest assured that the title of the school contained the terms "prep", "academy", "day school" and "field". From there it was on to the LAST ivy to admit women (and the fact that I contend this was a dreadful change should serve only to bolster my application) for four years of doing nothing, knowing full well my pedigree, my daddy and my trust fund would do more than four years of higher education ever would.

hates, important, being an elitiest you must have a hatred for almost everything: I only hate that which I perceive as being 'below' me. That being said, I hate everything but my father, my trust fund and my pedigree.

bodybuilding knowledge, it only pertains to the site, we share and enjoy, so u must be a enthusiast: I often toss around terms such as 'amino acids', 'gym', 'hypertrophy' and 'eccentric phase' in everyday conversation to tout my bodybuilding knowledge.

shoe size: 14

pinky ring finger size: no self respecting elitist wears a pinky ring any longer, so I couldn't say.

estimation of amount of peanut butter youve eatin n your life. jars, or lbs: I would estimate well over 1,000 jars...though I would be hard pressed to estimate what amount of that was eaten, what amount was placed in the servants shoes as a joke, and what amount was used to trick the dog into licking my ass.

: all over 315lbs...anything more detailed than that would simply constitute poor taste. An elitist never mentions the numbers of his core lifts or his bank account when such information might be heard or read by dirty, stinking non-elitists.

1mile run time: I don't time my runs. I run simply for the joy of a runner's high. But, I can tell you that if I leave immediately after tea is served, I am back before biscuits are served.

type of internet car u drive: I've never driven. When my driver drives me places, it's a simple lincoln continental with some modifications. I don't like to attract attention.

how many internet badasses have you beaten up, names and dates required: I have owned Juggy fairly continuously from August 2002 to present.

why american elitiest doe it better(essay 35words or less): Because, quite simply, AMERICA: FVCK YEAH!!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Education - I has lotz of edguhmuhcashun...
    Hates - Anything about winter, cars, snow-sports, or Canada...
    BBing Knowledge - None, I'm really a skinny kid from the southern U.S...., however, I believe it all begins with protein, hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen...
    Shoe Size - Women's 4...
    Pinky Finger Ring Size - I lost both of them in the great war...
    Amount of Peanut Butter - Only the kind pre-mixed with chocolate, so it's only been out a short while, I would guesstimate at 3400lbs....
    Mar Core Lifts - From the skin inwards, minus the seeds... all the way to my mouth....
    1 Mile Run Time - 21 seconds...
    Type of Internet Car - I hate cars... dam gas guzzlers...
    Decadbal, OGPackin, 1badcamaro, LMO, since September 14, 1991....
    Americans do it the best b/c they are the best... best government, health care, you name it, the US has it done... especially their abundance of clean air, and fresh water....
    If You're From Canada, Why Americans Are Better Than Canadians - I'm really from the southern U.S....

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Education - I has lotz of edguhmuhcashun...
    Hates - Anything about winter, cars, snow-sports, or Canada...
    BBing Knowledge - None, I'm really a skinny kid from the southern U.S...., however, I believe it all begins with protein, hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen...
    Shoe Size - Women's 4...
    Pinky Finger Ring Size - I lost both of them in the great war...
    Amount of Peanut Butter - Only the kind pre-mixed with chocolate, so it's only been out a short while, I would guesstimate at 3400lbs....
    Mar Core Lifts - From the skin inwards, minus the seeds... all the way to my mouth....
    1 Mile Run Time - 21 seconds...
    Type of Internet Car - I hate cars... dam gas guzzlers...
    Decadbal, OGPackin, 1badcamaro, LMO, since September 14, 1991....
    Americans do it the best b/c they are the best... best government, health care, you name it, the US has it done... especially their abundance of clean air, and fresh water....
    If You're From Canada, Why Americans Are Better Than Canadians - I'm really from the southern U.S....
    PPL THAT DRIVE SLOW FORDS NEED NOT APPLY AS YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TOSSED IN THE GARBAGE

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    PPL THAT DRIVE SLOW FORDS NEED NOT APPLY AS YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE TOSSED IN THE GARBAGE
    I don't drive Fords...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    what do i got to lose....

Education - Enough to run my mouth
    Hates - People w/ Boston accents, patience, people who hate people for no reason, friends that dont got your back
    BBing Knowledge - Like I said, test me b1tch!!
    Shoe Size - Ask your Mother
    Pinky Finger Ring Size - Stop wasting my time
    Amount of Peanut Butter - None of your business....
    Max Core Lifts - Another thing i hate are jeaous a$$holes...
    1 Mile Run Time - Shut up w/ these pointless questions....
    Type of Internet Car - Dalorian (spelling) from back to the future...
    Why Americans do it better: b/c of people like me....
    Internet badass: Unfortunately, i must refrain from this question as my legal authorities will have me condemned. but I would like some title shots if possible....

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    education, or lack there of: I've a PHD, whom doesn't? Afforded too me by the massive amounts of monies my family donated to the universities. I say Universities due to the fact my family donates too three....of which I've earned PHD's from each.....well actually my man James did the work while I enjoy the honors.

hates, important, being an elitiest you must have a hatred for almost everything: I only hate that which I can not afford.....seeing how that's an impossabilty I hate everything larger than a breadbox.

bodybuilding knowledge, it only pertains to the site, we share and enjoy, so u must be a enthusiast: Being an elitist I never talk bodybuilding that's for one of my servents.....in fact my valet is typing this responce.....I can't turn all my one hundred dollar bills in the same direction and type at the same time...noe woulf I ever want too.

shoe size: Whatever BigGreen stated only double it....can't say for certain due to the fact I allow no one to touch my feet other than my shoe valet and he's off today.

pinky ring finger size: Pinky ring? No elitist wears these.......which almost has me wondering what type of organization this is to ask such a vulgar question. I'm surprised BigGreen answered this but maybe it was only to point out how last century this whole topic is.

estimation of amount of peanut butter youve eatin n your life. jars, or lbs: I own Jiff and Peater Pan......we'll leave it at that shall we. No matter how much any other member may have eaten I can triple it by placing the maid staff on consuming more with a stern look.

max on core lifts..dead, bench, squat and wrist curls..: Suffic it to say it's a lot....although I'm quit disappointed with my bench. Currently I've three men servents beaten on the hour each hour until I see an improvement.

1mile run time: I'm sorry but this is just too vulgar too even garner a reply. I'm begining to think you might work for me and you don't want me too find out. I did almost break out into a run last week when it was rumored the bank forgot to place freashly printed monies in my vault.

type of internet car u drive: Elitest do NOT drive...at least not themselves. I once took a jet with another elitiest and felt totally dirty afterwards....had the whole plane destroyed and ordered another.

how many internet badasses have you beaten up, names and dates required: Again I would never dirty my fingers with such a matter.....however, If beating up you refer too how many people I've bought off......the number is staggering.

why american elitiest doe it better(essay 35words or less): There's other elitiest outside of America? When did this happen? Simpley immprobable.

In case you're curious as the misspelled wording....again my man servent is typing this and I've no time to proof it due to the fact it's the cocktail hour and I wouldn't even if it weren't.....what part of elitiest do you not understand?

gentlemen, the time is drawing near, deadlines which arnt set, are coming closer, better hurry up and sign up to maybe one day be part of something that isnt coplete and total non elitiest, we are part of a socient many dont know of, a group of upper internet gods and perhaps with a little polisihing you can join our stature... sign up now, or forever be disappointed and one of the few the gay, the lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    gentlemen, the time is drawing near, deadlines which arnt set, are coming closer, better hurry up and sign up to maybe one day be part of something that isnt coplete and total non elitiest, we are part of a socient many dont know of, a group of upper internet gods and perhaps with a little polisihing you can join our stature... sign up now, or forever be disappointed and one of the few the gay, the lame.

ppl, i don't think you know what kind of opportunity you are missing out on here. a membership into our society would assure you great stature among members of the board. Associating with deca , myself, and a few choice others that we pick could bring you endless opportunities in many aspects of life. better jobs, better women, more money.......think long and hard about it. Do you wanna be a nobody the rest of your life, or do you wanna be one of the elite

bump for the night owls..

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Education: 3rd world........ in other words someone is typing this for me.
    Hates: Fat people, skinny people.
    Bodybuilding knowledge: i'm a 5'11 130 lb god who don't take advice from any of you AR pussies.
    Shoe size: I'm a size 12 but i wear clown shoes to fool dumb women.(and men for that matter).Pinky finger ring size: lost my pimp decoder ring somewhere in Narkissos's pink kitty.
    Peanut Butter:The amount you licked off my nuts?
    Max core lifts: Xbox controller.....
    1 mile run: 45 sec running after my wild meat in this savage land.
    Type of internet car u drive: for there are no cars here so i ride in a splendid mule cart.
    Internet badasses owned: none as yet for a have not earned any man slaves.
    Why american elitiest does it better: to be an elitiest one must be the pinnacle of arrogance, who better to serve this holy purpose that a god-like american? for i know of no other being which can show us the way by doing whatever we want, leading the way to glory and power.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    why american elitiest doe it better(essay 35words or less): : to be an elitiest one must be the pinnacle of arrogance, who better to serve this holy purpose that a god-like american? for i know of no other being which can show us the way by doing whatever we want, leading the way to glory and power.

thats 48 re-re. can u not count?

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i'm not sure whether to applaud you for picking up on that, or think you are psycho for taking the time to count that...........you better do something quick to make yourself a better candidate for our society

cb25 is offline Banned
    I'm so much of an uber-snob elitist that i'm above your silly little "applications."

I'll also point out that you spelled "elitist" incorrectly.

As Nathan would say...I am better than all of you.

sounds like someone is pissy cause he knows he won't be admitted into it........its cool though bro, life goes on........

life goes on........
    very true, just not as nicely as we have it...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    I laugh at your pitiful attempt to sabotage my ascension to the ranks of the elitist gods for my arrogance is greater than any man.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    education, or lack there of: School, i dont need no stinkin school!
    hates, important, being an elitiest you must have a hatred for almost everything: I hate stupid people!
    bodybuilding knowledge, it only pertains to the site, we share and enjoy, so u must be a enthusiast: The names OG! That should say it all!
    shoe size: I dont know. You tell me what size does it feel when i stick it up ur arss
    pinky ring finger size: Big enough for 6 1ct. diamonds

estimation of amount of peanut butter youve eatin n your life. jars, or lbs: I eat peanut butter for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
    max on core lifts..dead, bench, squat and wrist curls..: A **** load!

1mile run time: Run! How bout we take a nice stroll
    type of internet car u drive: I drive The Chitty Chitty Bang Bang mobile

how many internet badasses have you beaten up, names and dates required: I would never stoop to beating up retards. Id have one of my boys do it for me.
    why american elitiest doe it better(essay 35words or less): Because we are so sexy and all the hot bitches want us

OG has spoken

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    education, or lack there of: School, i dont need no stinkin school!
    hates, important, being an elitiest you must have a hatred for almost everything: I hate stupid people!
    bodybuilding knowledge, it only pertains to the site, we share and enjoy, so u must be a enthusiast: The names OG! That should say it all!
    shoe size: I dont know. You tell me what size does it feel when i stick it up ur arss
    pinky ring finger size: Big enough for 6 1ct. diamonds

estimation of amount of peanut butter youve eatin n your life. jars, or lbs: I eat peanut butter for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
    max on core lifts..dead, bench, squat and wrist curls..: A **** load!

1mile run time: Run! How bout we take a nice stroll
    type of internet car u drive: I drive The Chitty Chitty Bang Bang mobile

how many internet badasses have you beaten up, names and dates required: I would never stoop to beating up retards. Id have one of my boys do it for me.
    why american elitiest doe it better(essay 35words or less): Because we are so sexy and all the hot bitches want us

OG has spoken
    OG, your application is being reviewed, however your love for the canes has your app dangling over the paper shredder, make some sacrifices or face losing your shot forever

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    OG, your application is being reviewed, however your love for the canes has your app dangling over the paper shredder, make some sacrifices or face losing your shot forever

CANES for life baby....

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    CANES for life baby....

OG
    done and done

polls are closed, we will announce winners shortly...tomorrow or next day..

mass junkie is offline banned
    Let me in

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea deca .. Let me the F$%k in.. Im not typing out one of those **** applications.. I travel to the States frequently.. U need an international diplomat, aka ME..LOL

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    education, or lack there of - I have read the back of every cereal box that I have ever stuck my snout in. Am also a current student of life. Honours Graduate at the School of Hard Knocks. 3 years at Attica Penitentiary. 4 years schooling at the Attitude Re-adjustment Centre for the Perpetually Ignorant. Graduate of My Lady of Dolor's School of Deportment and Grooming. Nail Technician.

hates, important, being an elitiest you must have a hatred for almost everything - Midgets, carnies, guys bigger than me, you, him, her, that, them, most inanimate objects, anything outside Australia, stink beetles, latvians, my job.

bodybuilding knowledge, it only pertains to the site, we share and enjoy, so u must be a enthusiast - I am so enthusiastic it hurts. I know so much that what I don;t know is not worth knowing. Unfortunately unless you have a G9 clearance level I can't share any of it with you.

shoe size - sixe 9 1/2 stilleto

pinky ring finger size - hmmm, well my ass is 1 inch wide, and 1/2 inch deep, and I can fit my pinky up to the first knuckle in there. If you have any education you could work that out.

estimation of amount of peanut butter youve eatin n your life. jars, or lbs - how long is a piece of string? You would need to define your question better. Eaten out or off of a jar/ plate/ ass/ midget/ special olympian? Suffice again to say plenty my good man.

max on core lifts..dead, bench, squat and wrist curls.. - hmm never managed to find out as my gym doesn;t have enough weight....

1mile run time - no idea, what's a mile in kilometres? is there a midget covered in peanut butter at the end? Am I on performance enhancing drugs at the time? Say like, dare I say it, Steroids ?

type of internet car u drive - drive? confound the law of physics you mean. Just strap in and feel the g's!

how many internet badasses have you beaten up, names and dates required - 1.2

why american elitiest doe it better(essay 35words or less) - they don;t, aussie eltists do. Good job on the trick question though. Kudos.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    if i dont get in there will be hell to pay!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    see that guy in my avatar, he is pissed. if i dont get in part 2 of my killing spree is gonna begin at blown's cozy lil home in canada.

as stated earlier, the plls are closed. to bad you ladies didnt make it in time..

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    education, or lack there of: Educated and shaped to become a man at the finest New England boarding school. Rest assured that the title of the school contained the terms "prep", "academy", "day school" and "field". From there it was on to the LAST ivy to admit women (and the fact that I contend this was a dreadful change should serve only to bolster my application) for four years of doing nothing, knowing full well my pedigree, my daddy and my trust fund would do more than four years of higher education ever would.

hates, important, being an elitiest you must have a hatred for almost everything: I only hate that which I perceive as being 'below' me. That being said, I hate everything but my father, my trust fund and my pedigree.

bodybuilding knowledge, it only pertains to the site, we share and enjoy, so u must be a enthusiast: I often toss around terms such as 'amino acids', 'gym', 'hypertrophy' and 'eccentric phase' in everyday conversation to tout my bodybuilding knowledge.

shoe size: 14

pinky ring finger size: no self respecting elitist wears a pinky ring any longer, so I couldn't say.

estimation of amount of peanut butter youve eatin n your life. jars, or lbs: I would estimate well over 1,000 jars...though I would be hard pressed to estimate what amount of that was eaten, what amount was placed in the servants shoes as a joke, and what amount was used to trick the dog into licking my ass.

: all over 315lbs...anything more detailed than that would simply constitute poor taste. An elitist never mentions the numbers of his core lifts or his bank account when such information might be heard or read by dirty, stinking non-elitists.

1mile run time: I don't time my runs. I run simply for the joy of a runner's high. But, I can tell you that if I leave immediately after tea is served, I am back before biscuits are served.

type of internet car u drive: I've never driven. When my driver drives me places, it's a simple lincoln continental with some modifications. I don't like to attract attention.

how many internet badasses have you beaten up, names and dates required: I have owned Juggy fairly continuously from August 2002 to present.

why american elitiest doe it better(essay 35words or less): Because, quite simply, AMERICA: FVCK YEAH!!

The Puma King has requested that I tell you that he hasn't laughed this hard in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    see that guy in my avatar, he is pissed. if i dont get in part 2 of my killing spree is gonna begin at blown's cozy lil home in canada.
    You're welcome to join me anytime sweetpea... always room for another in the igloo..

Thread Information