Thread: Terrable Gas

ducati996 is offline Associate Member

Terrable Gas

Sorry bros but I dont know where to post this question. I have changed my diet lately and I have the worst gas anyone can imagine. Its to the point its uncontrolable, if I dont pass gas I have a terrable stomach ache. What do I do what can I take for this?????

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Try some Maalox, if that doesn't help, you might need to take a good dump. Hit up some ex-lax, and start drinking lemon water sweetened with splenda.

Dont worry I take pleanty of dumps.... How about gas-x???? I drink water all day maybe a glass or 2 of crystal light. I cant dring lemon water I hate lemon in my water can I supplement lemon any other way????

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by ducati996
    Dont worry I take pleanty of dumps.... How about gas-x???? I drink water all day maybe a glass or 2 of crystal light. I cant dring lemon water I hate lemon in my water can I supplement lemon any other way????
    Gas-X will help. I also find it helpful to recruit Japanese tourists to my loft and force them to give me enemas whilst they snap picture after picture from their Nikkons.

decadbal is offline Banned
    how come i knew rambo would be here tryin to plug it up for ya..dirty fags..

cb25 is offline Banned
    Bean-o. Seriously...might help.

Common side effect of all the protein i would assume you're eating...

Or you can go with rambo's tourist idea...i'd consider it a last resort though. Unless you're rambo, in which case it's just "3pm"

I know you probably find this funny as hell but it is a real problem. I read in a recent article in flex that body builders diets are the major reason of the excessive gas. Actually you would think that eating junk food is the reason but they say vegetables especially brocolli. I cant stop eating clean but I need some real answers on how to fix my gas.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ducati996
    I know you probably find this funny as hell but it is a real problem. I read in a recent article in flex that body builders diets are the major reason of the excessive gas. Actually you would think that eating junk food is the reason but they say vegetables especially brocolli. I cant stop eating clean but I need some real answers on how to fix my gas.
    bro, i have the same problem, my roomates get so freakin pissed cause i drop bombs that smell worse than anything you've ever smelled before but if i dont my stomach hurts like no other. i tried gas x and it seemed to work ok but basically i just drop bombs all day......better to deal with shame then deal with pain ya know?

DoctaBig is offline Member
    simethicone and alpha-glucodase (beano) combo has always worked for me. That way at least you dont get an upset stomach. The simethicone breaks up the air bubbles basically makeing all your farts SBD's and the beano stops a little bit of the production of gas. I've found that you need quite a bit of beano to have effect w/ a bb diet. Basically just use those two things and make sure you can go outside everyonce in awhile to do yer business, bb farts are horrible....they are funny at first but eventually you will piss everyone off.

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    Save them for the gym. You will never have to wait for any equipment or machines.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    what do you eat?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    what do you eat?
    you mean other than your mom's box?

I have the same problem bro, i have been trying to find some thing that works for me, killing me in dating and ****. I tried bean o and it didn't seem to do much. Where do you get simethicone

DoctaBig is offline Member
    pharmacy...anti-gas product, i forget what it is the generic for. lol, all i ever remember is generic names. ask the pharmacist he/she better know, get the 125 mg version

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    you mean other than your mom's box?
    youre so gay

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    Just get a dog, and everytime you fart kick the dog and blame it.....

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's funny, but when I'm on ON's gainer products, I get a lot of farts with no a$$ behind them. I Fart like all the time, but they don't smell much. And they are loud too. My friends wife, of whom I baptized her son, says that my farts are loud 'cause my ass is tight/muscular. But that hers and her husbands are quiter because there asses are flabby.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Sounds like the dreaded protein farts to me. Personally I think chronic protein farts are a sign that you are not properly digesting all of your protein, and that you can safely cut back and still make your gains. I noticed during a cycle that I can increase my protein further without getting the protein farts. Following the tired old rule of thumb of a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight daily, usually doesn't make me fart much. But if I increase, when off the gear, to a gram and a half, I get very unpopular. True protein farts are like chemical warfare stuff... they are FOUL! Vegetable farts aren't so bad. They are the ones we are mostly used to.

Bean-o doesn't seem to help me, but maybe I never used enough. I think the enzyme in it works more on veg protein than animal protein. I put a drop or two in a small pot of frijoles a la charra or red beans and my ass is silent. It just doesn't work for me on high intakes of animal protein. Maybe I will try it again some time but use lots more, and try the simethecone stuff.

Also try changing your protein powder brand if you are using more than a couple of scoops a day. If you are like a double scoop 4 shake per day guy, it is a factor to consider.

Try eating a little yogurt every day, too. Get the natural stuff... it has lots of beneficial bacteria in it that take up residence in your intestines and helps break down food material properly.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    It was ON's Serious Mass for me.
    In order of offinsiveness.
    Me+Mass=Gas Volume, noisiness but not so stinky
    Me+Ham=Gas Volume and pretty stinky
    Me+Pinto Beans=Gas Low volume, stinky.

Thread Information