Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aeu

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    now fellow A.E.U. brothers.....let us bask in our glorious victory.....

A.E.U.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    The A.E.U. scum has decided to run. May the continue to do so as the Elite will crush them if they ever stop! Don't look behind you A.E.U., that's right, that's my foot getting closer and closer to your ass!!

The Elite Live On Indefinately

We haven't run... just giving you ladies time to powder your noses.It's the least we can do as gentlemen

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    *basks*

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    as i stated i had some fine warriors that were being screened....they joined the ranks of the A.E.U.

you lost because we have all the power and you are but bugs to be wiped from my windshield......

Sorry but I would never be located anywhere near your 1981 rust bucket Chevette! Please refrain from running unless you are planning on staying on the run. That is, by the way, all you have done. You have run from the battle. You have not even delayed the inevitable. You will be crushed like the garbage you meet in!

Sorry but I would never be located anywhere near your 1981 rust bucket Chevette! Please refrain from running unless you are planning on staying on the run. That is, by the way, all you have done. You have run from the battle. You have not even delayed the inevitable. You will be crushed like the garbage you meet in!

yet we have won.....take it like a man....i mean that is your motto, right?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    like i said "noob" you are not worthy of being A.E.U. thats horrible. they are considered worm sperm so imagine what you must be.
    Is that really all you've got?

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Is that really all you've got?
    you have yet to impress me.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    OG has spoken
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aeu-comdeydog.jpg  

jonnytour is offline Member
    yet we have won.....take it like a man....i mean that is your motto, right?
    Actually my motto is give it to a fine ass girl!! I believe you are confused with the motto of the A.E.U.

Actually my motto is give it to a fine ass girl!! I believe you are confused with the motto of the A.E.U.

were you born this stupid or do you get up early and practice?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Am i the only wise one here?

I have seen alot of talking from both sides but i have yet to see any actions.

Both the Elite and the AEU are filled to the brim with ****.... there may also be some protein in there aswell.

were you born this stupid or do you get up early and practice?
    He's working his way through the elitist starter pack "12 easy steps to remediality"
    He needs to hurry up though, HOP is 3 steps further on and will graduate first at this rate!

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Am i the only wise one here?

I have seen alot of talking from both sides but i have yet to see any actions.

Both the Elite and the AEU are filled to the brim with ****.... there may also be some protein in there aswell.

where is there thread? we (A.E.U.) won....plain and simple

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    He's working his way through the elitist starter pack "12 easy steps to remediality"
    He needs to hurry up though, HOP is 3 steps further on and will graduate first at this rate!

My Elitist informant tells me that as a newly inducted member.. Johnnytour will be actively participating in the next circle jerk meeting. After the meeting is over he will take a poke from each of the senior members.

this kid keeps charging me like i am giving out free stool softner. Isn't there a Leave It To Beaver convention somewhere you should be attending? you and I both know that when you look at the elitist group you feel like a retard in a shiney object factory. **** chief go bark up another tree before i have to destroy you.

this kid keeps charging me like i am giving out free stool softner. Isn't there a Leave It To Beaver convention somewhere you should be attending? you and I both know that when you look at the elitist group you feel like a retard in a shiney object factory. **** chief go bark up another tree before i have to destroy you.
    WTF are you on about? Stool softener? Is that something you fags use in your inductions?
    You were nearly right on one point, but actually when I look at the elitist group I feel like a shining wit observing a retard factory.
    This post just moved you on another step, keep going you're nearly there!

WTF are you on about? Stool softener? Is that something you fags use in your inductions?
    You were nearly right on one point, but actually when I look at the elitist group I feel like a shining wit observing a retard factory.
    This post just moved you on another step, keep going you're nearly there!
    i shall ignore any furher post made by you. you are not worthy to lick the dirt from my cleates. just sit there and wish you were part of the elite. you say how witty you are but yet once again you simply take my post and reverse them on me, thats genious. anyways i bid you a day newbie.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    i shall ignore any furher post made by you. you are not worthy to lick the dirt from my cleates. just sit there and wish you were part of the elite. you say how witty you are but yet once again you simply take my post and reverse them on me, thats genious. anyways i bid you a day newbie.
    In other words, you will run and hide with your counterparts because you haven't an intelligent comeback (like all of your others). As daddydbol stated, the war is over and you fags are holding on to a dream that is gone, now take your little followers and keep your homosexual acts to yourselves, we don't wanna hear about them.

Fantastic, I shall take your ignorance of my posts as a sign of your defeat, don't feel bad - you never really had a chance!
    AEU - I have picked off one of your enemies, now pay up, NotSmall's bounty-hunter service is open for business.

now fellow A.E.U. brothers.....let us bask in our glorious victory.....

A.E.U.
    Yes my friend, and it took such a short time to defeat the b@stards! Decadick has disappeared throughout the whole war, his leadership skills are as good as a canadian sock puppet. Now I will sit back and laugh at these maggots as they try to be witty, which will all be defense comments.

Fantastic, I shall take your ignorance of my posts as a sign of your defeat, don't feel bad - you never really had a chance!
    AEU - I have picked off one of your enemies, now pay up, NotSmall's bounty-hunter service is open for business.
    Great job! it is only a matter of time before the other elites will run and hide like him. What spineless cowardice on their parts. For it is November 4th, the day of victory.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Great job! it is only a matter of time before the other elites will run and hide like him. What spineless cowardice on their parts. For it is November 4th, the day of victory.
    Thankyou, (my invoice is in the mail), however it was a hollow victory, he was hardly a worthy contender.

Thankyou, (my invoice is in the mail), however it was a hollow victory, he was hardly a worthy contender.
    Agreed, I mean who the hell but decadbol would roll over and take it in such a short time? And now they will ingore our posts in a pathetic attempt of "non-violence". Long lived the AEU, the truly supreme brothers!

defeat....go back to the main thread. i roasted all you worthless fukks. Elite will never run and hide. victory is ours.

defeat....go back to the main thread. i roasted all you worthless fukks. Elite will never run and hide. victory is ours.
    Oh please! You couldn't roast a chestnut!

the main thread has been deleted, as it was a sign of your humiliating defeat. Enough of your worhtless excuses, I'm tired of reading your BS. Notsmall has outwitted you many a time, and you know it. Now go back to your house of anal-pain and take it like the loser you are. AEU forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

the main thread has been deleted, as it was a sign of your humiliating defeat. Enough of your worhtless excuses, I'm tired of reading your BS. Notsmall has outwitted you many a time, and you know it. Now go back to your house of anal-pain and take it like the loser you are. AEU forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ****, you noobs atrack in numbers. you should both be banned. everything i have said to that dumb ass nutsmall he has only turned around on me. great going simpleton. A.E.U. sucks, you guys are the losers who couldnt make it into the elite group. the truth sucks dosent it?

****, you noobs atrack in numbers. you should both be banned. everything i have said to that dumb ass nutsmall he has only turned around on me. great going simpleton. A.E.U. sucks, you guys are the losers who couldnt make it into the elite group. the truth sucks dosent it?
    Truth is, I never applied to the elites. Like I said before I don't fit the description of all its members (the gay irish club).

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Truth is, I never applied to the elites. Like I said before I don't fit the description of all its members (the gay irish club).

You are being brainwashed my young padawan...Come back to the light. They are only using you as their lamb.....baaaaah baaaaah

OG

decadbal is offline Banned
    its better to be one with the power than one workin for the power..

****, you noobs atrack in numbers. you should both be banned. ?
    You can't just ban everyone of greater intelligence than yourself, that would leave only you on the board.

everything i have said to that dumb ass nutsmall he has only turned around on me.
    WTF?!? I have responded to what you have said, yes - that is the nature of a reply!?!

great going simpleton. A.E.U. sucks, you guys are the losers who couldnt make it into the elite group. the truth sucks dosent it?
    I never had the remotest interest in joining your pathetic group. I can only assume you are in because they get some sort of tax-break for employing the mentally handicapped.

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    *does a drive by* Im gonna ice these foo's...

Quote Originally Posted by Philliagorillia
    *does a drive by* Im gonna ice these foo's...
    *stops the bullets in mid flight* Bwahahahaha, you can't hurt me!

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Freepost.

respect the elite or suffer our wrath

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    respect the elite or suffer our wrath
    How we doing with my membership Deca ? Dont know if you saw but i uncovered one of there bins they stole.

last night it was decided unless any of the brothers says no, which 6 out of the 7 said yes, and the 7th didnt say no on the thread, you all three are new members.. congrats and welcome to the fold.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    last night it was decided unless any of the brothers says no, which 6 out of the 7 said yes, and the 7th didnt say no on the thread, you all three are new members.. congrats and welcome to the fold.

Many thanks Sir Deca . Im sure i can serve the brothers well

I wonder how long it will take me to get to Swindon....

I wonder how long it will take me to get to Swindon....

Be quiet holiday destination boy. Stick with your beaches and cold weather and stuff, there is also alot of hills where you live. Pansy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information