BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Five Myths About Rambo

It's time to expose and then summarily bash this clown:

MYTH #1: Rambo works out like the rest of us
    In fact, the poster you know as "Rambo" does work out, but his 'workouts' consist of Pilates and Jazzercise. He believes that weights are for Neanderthals and claims, among other things, that lifting weights is pointless because once you stop, the muscle almost instantly turns to fat. He is also fond of saying that working out with weights will result in one becoming 'musclebound' and goes on to say that it is a poor way to train for sports, as it restricts movement and flexibility.

MYTH #2: Rambo wrote a diet forum sticky
    If by 'wrote' you mean 'copied and typed' then you are correct. The diet forum sticky authored by Rambo (if that is even is real name....see myth #3) is in fact a word-for-f*cking-word copy of Bill Phillips' first three pages of the Body for Life diet section. So, unless we have Bill Phillips posting among us (see myth #4), Rambo is a horrible, disgusting fraud.

MYTH #3: His name is Rambo
    Again, FALSE! Sorry, thanks for playing. His real name is NOT Rambo, or even john, or even john rambo. His real name is Carl Luce and he is a student at Columbia University.

MYTH #4: Rambo is either Bill Phillips or J.D. Salinger
    Nope...not even close. As delineated above, he is Carl Luce, an undergraduate at Columbia.

MYTH #5: Rambo is a champion of the working class.
    This is perhaps the one that troubles me the most. Rambo, is, in fact, as stuck up and noveau-riche' as they come. He attends Columbia University (which, while a despicable toilet nowadays, is still an elitist school) and, prior to that, attended Pencey Prep...a private, all boys boarding school. He despises the working class, but believes if he can buddy up to a few of them, it cleanses him of his upper class sins.

Sorry folks, but your "rambo" is one big myth. And by myth I mean LIE.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Thw point of this thread is what?

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    Thw point of this thread is what?
    To expose your "hero" for the fraud that he is.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

~SC~

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Sometimes youre hit or miss.......this time......you missed....

cb25 is offline Banned

i knew it!!

well, at least the jazzercise part. i hear he's got quite the collection of leg warmers and torn sweatshirts to wear to jazzercise as well

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Sometimes youre hit or miss.......this time......you missed....
    This has nothing to do with hitting or missing anyone but Rambo. There are plenty of loaded subtleties in there intended solely for him. My only apology stems from the fact that the rest of you have to wade to through it. But alas, it's a necessary evil.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    This has nothing to do with hitting or missing anyone but Rambo. There are plenty of loaded subtleties in there intended solely for him. My only apology stems from the fact that the rest of you have to wade to through it. But alas, it's a necessary evil.
    lol all right bro

mass junkie is offline banned
    I cant believe I was fooled yet again by Rambos LIES!!!!!!!!!!

Swellin Guest
    I thought you hit with this one BG. It was entertaining, although I realize that was not the point. It was actually one of your personalities lashing out at another personality....are you off those meds again?

GQSuperman is offline Banned

no response

what, no response from rambow...must have hit a nerve.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

lovers quarrel

must be a lovers quarrel. someone didn't use lube last night and the other is pissed.

decadbal is offline Banned
    lol alot of ppl didnt see the B thead so they cannot apprechiate this one... good work elitist brother

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    lol alot of ppl didnt see the B thead so they cannot apprechiate this one... good work elitist brother

Yups thats what happened!. You guys would have had to have seen that fool Militiaguys thread about me to appricate this one.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Yups thats what happened!. You guys would have had to have seen that fool Militiaguys thread about me to appricate this one.
    I still want to know if the other Myth was true!!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I still want to know if the other Myth was true!!!!
    About the enormous size of my penis?.. Well, you know my legendary ass photo?, there's a horse bungee jumping off the 5th floor balcony which you can't see. And notice, no hands either

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    About the enormous size of my penis?.. Well, you know my legendary ass photo?, there's a horse bungee jumping off the 5th floor balcony which you can't see. And notice, no hands either
    LOL That's what I thought
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    It's time to expose and then summarily bash this clown:

MYTH #1: Rambo works out like the rest of us
    In fact, the poster you know as "Rambo" does work out, but his 'workouts' consist of Pilates and Jazzercise. He believes that weights are for Neanderthals and claims, among other things, that lifting weights is pointless because once you stop, the muscle almost instantly turns to fat. He is also fond of saying that working out with weights will result in one becoming 'musclebound' and goes on to say that it is a poor way to train for sports, as it restricts movement and flexibility.

MYTH #2: Rambo wrote a diet forum sticky
    If by 'wrote' you mean 'copied and typed' then you are correct. The diet forum sticky authored by Rambo (if that is even is real name....see myth #3) is in fact a word-for-f*cking-word copy of Bill Phillips' first three pages of the Body for Life diet section. So, unless we have Bill Phillips posting among us (see myth #4), Rambo is a horrible, disgusting fraud.

MYTH #3: His name is Rambo
    Again, FALSE! Sorry, thanks for playing. His real name is NOT Rambo, or even john, or even john rambo. His real name is Carl Luce and he is a student at Columbia University.

MYTH #4: Rambo is either Bill Phillips or J.D. Salinger
    Nope...not even close. As delineated above, he is Carl Luce, an undergraduate at Columbia.

MYTH #5: Rambo is a champion of the working class.
    This is perhaps the one that troubles me the most. Rambo, is, in fact, as stuck up and noveau-riche' as they come. He attends Columbia University (which, while a despicable toilet nowadays, is still an elitist school) and, prior to that, attended Pencey Prep...a private, all boys boarding school. He despises the working class, but believes if he can buddy up to a few of them, it cleanses him of his upper class sins.

Sorry folks, but your "rambo" is one big myth. And by myth I mean LIE.
    You son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    You son of a bitch.
    You had it coming, Carl.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Bump for proof.

You double post whoring bastard(s)

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    double whoring dittos all around

Thread Information