Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BigGenes is offline Member

Read This You Inbred Libs!

FACTS VS LIBERAL NEW FICTION:
    There were 39 combat related killings in Iraq during the month of January.....
    in the fair city of Detroit (Michigan) there were 35 murders in the month of
    January. That's one American city folks, about as deadly as the entire war torn
    country of Iraq!
    Worst president in history?
    The following appeared in the Durham, NC local paper as a letter to the editor.
    Liberals claim President Bush shouldn't have started this war. They complain
    about his prosecution of it. One liberal recently claimed Bush was the worst
    president in U.S. history. Let's clear up one point: We didn't start the war on
    terror. Try to remember, it was started by terrorists BEFORE 9/11.
    Let's look at the "worst" president and mismanagement claims.
    FDR led us into World War II. Germany never attacked us: Japan did.
    From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost, an average of 112,500 per year.
    Truman finished that war and started one in Korea, North Korea never attacked
    us. From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost, an average of 18,333 per year.
    John F. Kennedy started the Vietnam conflict in 1962. Vietnam never attacked us.
    I think history might show Eisenhower committed the troops and Kennedy was
    honoring that commitment.
    Johnson turned Vietnam into a quagmire. From 1965-1975, 58,000 lives were lost,
    an average of 5,800 per year.
    Clinton went to war in Bosnia without UN or French consent, Bosnia never
    attacked us. He was offered Osama bin Laden's head on a platter three times by
    Sudan and did nothing. Osama has attacked us on multiple occasions.
    In the three years since terrorists attacked us, President Bush has liberated two
    countries, crushed the Taliban, crippled al-Qaida, put nuclear inspectors in
    Lybia, Iran and North Korea without firing a shot, and captured a terrorist who
    slaughtered 300,000 of his own people. We lost about 1,100 soldiers, an average of 550 a
    year. Bush did all this abroad while not allowing another terrorist attack at
    home.
    Worst president in history? Come on!
    The Democrats are complaining about how long the war is taking, but...
    It took less time to take Iraq than it took Janet Reno to take the Branch
    Davidian compound. That was a 51 day operation.
    We've been looking for evidence of chemical weapons in Iraq for less time than
    it took Hillary Clinton to find the Rose Law Firm billing records.
    It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to destroy the
    Medina Republican Guard than it took Teddy Kennedy to call the police after his
    Oldsmobile sank at Chappaquiddick.
    It took less time to take Iraq than it took to count the votes in Florida!!!!
    Our military is GREAT! PASS IT ON.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    love it man, GO BUSH

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    country of Iraq!
    haa thats great first line and my State is pointed out i love michigan

Go Kerry

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump. Awesome!

decadbal is offline Banned
    kerry is crap..

BigGenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    haa thats great first line and my State is pointed out i love michigan

Go Kerry
    Just like I said......inbred.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just like I said inbred.
    your the one from the south bro

and just so everyone knows, the terrorists will attack us again, whether bush or kerry is in office. if you honestly think bush is stopping the terrorists from attacking us at this time, your a complete moron and dont have a brain. it was how many years between the 2 trade center attacks? ok well in that many years i promise you we'll be attacked again no matter who is in office. its only a matter of time, just like it was then. and bush is not making anyone like us anymore around the world, he is only adding gas to the fire with his white trash kill em all attitude.

THAT PUSSY DODGED A DRAFT AND YOU GUYS THINK HE'S A GOOD COMMANDER? YEAH THAT MUST BE THE QUALITIES OF A GOOD GUY ? IDIOTS!!!!
    Last edited by jcstomper; 11-01-2004 at 06:08 PM.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    how many of those murders in d-city were drug related??? how many were innocent and didnt deserve it????

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes had said
    Just like I inbred.
    whos the inbred?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, before you go calling liberals inbreds I supposr there are a few facts you should know. The first is that just because it's written by a republican doesnt make it fact. Here are some things that you learn in real history books. That is to say books that are more advanced than junior high, high schoo, and undergrad.

1)The first americans in vietnam were killed in 1959, thats 3 years BEFORE this incorrect article claims. Who was president in 59? Wasn't it Dwight D. Eisenhower? Wait, wasnt he a...republican? I think he was.

2)Detroit is as deadly as Iraq? Any one of you who truely believes that are just lacking intelligence. And judging by some of the replies I don't think you need answer that. Iraqi civilian deaths are over 100,000. Thats much worse than 9/11. And on a country THAT DIDNT ATTACK us. I thought i'd put that in caps since the article seems to like that phrase.

3)WWII? Japan was Germany's ally. When we declared war on japan, they declared war on us. Anybody remember the telegram from Hitler to mexico trying to persuade them to attack us? No? Didnt think so, none of you seem to know anything about history. Bush talks about alliances being important, let me ask you, is it only other countries who should come to our aid? Because britain was being firebombed daily. We went to help them as well, not to mention Hitler was trying to get other countries to attack us.

4)Iraq is not taken. If it were US soldiers would not be dying on a daily basis.

Look, I never said W was the worst president, but he is sure as hell no shinning star. After all the democratic publications you have all called propaganda it is depressing to see that none of you see this for what it is....A PLAIN DISTORTION OF THE TRUTH AND MERE PROPAGANDA.

you all need to use your heads. What's it like being told what to think?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    LOL when was the last time an American was beheaded an american city? How about any car bombs? How about 50 local soldiers being killed by forgeiners? The post paints a very unrealistic picture of what going on in Iraq. Look at what's going on the U.S did not take Iraq......it's still a hell hole for your troops. More boots were needed on the ground from day 1. Now terrorist S.O.Bs are running the place........if your are going to war plan it properly, they let insurgents get a foothold by playing pussy. I was thinking the otherday when the news was saying "oh when we catch saddam the situation will improve!!" yet things have gotten worse.....i hope your troop get out soon.

skiing is offline Associate Member
    Im with you and I will be voting Bush and Cheney tomorrow. Great article

Quote Originally Posted by skiing
    Im with you and I will be voting Bush and Cheney tomorrow. Great article
    you mean great lie. your a idiot nob with no brain. did you actually read the rest of the posts?

if you did youd see that your great article is all lies. it scares me that they actually let a person like you vote

good post, bush o4!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I have a question. All of you who reply with things like great post, and Im with you etc etc. Do you have selective reading capabilities? You only read what sounds good to you? For example: you completely skip the TRUTH?

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I have a question. All of you who reply with things like great post, and Im with you etc etc. Do you have selective reading capabilities? You only read what sounds good to you? For example: you completely skip the TRUTH?
    i think its cause they have no brain simple as that, they see pro bush and say yeah mee too ohhh raaaa, then they decide to not read facts cause facts are probably made up by libs, or so there pastor or preist tells them

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    country of Iraq!
    Worst president in history?
    The following appeared in the Durham, NC local paper as a letter to the editor.
    Liberals claim President Bush shouldn't have started this war. They complain
    about his prosecution of it. One liberal recently claimed Bush was the worst
    president in U.S. history. Let's clear up one point: We didn't start the war on
    terror. Try to remember, it was started by terrorists BEFORE 9/11.
    Let's look at the "worst" president and mismanagement claims.
    FDR led us into World War II. Germany never attacked us: Japan did.
    From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost, an average of 112,500 per year.
    Truman finished that war and started one in Korea, North Korea never attacked
    us. From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost, an average of 18,333 per year.
    John F. Kennedy started the Vietnam conflict in 1962. Vietnam never attacked us.
    I think history might show Eisenhower committed the troops and Kennedy was
    honoring that commitment.
    Johnson turned Vietnam into a quagmire. From 1965-1975, 58,000 lives were lost,
    an average of 5,800 per year.
    Clinton went to war in Bosnia without UN or French consent, Bosnia never
    attacked us.

Not saying I agree or disagree with you so dont start any **** w/ me, but Saudi Arabia didn't attack us either. Just a thought

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    i think its cause they have no brain simple as that, they see pro bush and say yeah mee too ohhh raaaa, then they decide to not read facts cause facts are probably made up by libs, or so there pastor or preist tells them
    bwahahahaha..... fvck bush and his oil. He can suck my fat italian c0ck.
    NUCLEAR< NOT NUCULAR YOU FVCKTARD

Quote Originally Posted by HULK1732
    good post, bush o4!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Good lord

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    fat italian
    now i believe that..hahaha

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech

3) Anybody remember the telegram from Hitler to mexico trying to persuade them to attack us? No? Didnt think so, none of you seem to know anything about history.
    Thats because that did'nt happen. You are thinking of the Zimmerman telegram, that was in 1917 during WWI.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Also, there was a reason why Hitler declared for the U.S.. It had nothing to do with Hitler wanting to fight us. Hitler wanted Japan to open a second front on Russia, by attacking them from the East. He thought that by declaring war on the U.S.., that Japan in turn would declare war on the Soviet Union; which of course did not happen. The Soviets and Japanese where not at War with one another until 1945.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I'm just disappointed he didn't get a blowjob...

oh well...

and just so everyone knows, the terrorists will attack us again, whether bush or kerry is in office. if you honestly think bush is stopping the terrorists from attacking us at this time, your a complete moron and dont have a brain. it was how many years between the 2 trade center attacks? ok well in that many years i promise you we'll be attacked again no matter who is in office. its only a matter of time, just like it was then. and bush is not making anyone like us anymore around the world, he is only adding gas to the fire with his white trash kill em all attitude.

THAT PUSSY DODGED A DRAFT AND YOU GUYS THINK HE'S A GOOD COMMANDER? YEAH THAT MUST BE THE QUALITIES OF A GOOD GUY ? IDIOTS!!!!
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Perfect example of how some people will believe whatever propaganda is shoved up their as,ses and then spread it as gospel to other narrow minded and ignorant fools.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    just to point out a problem with this post: you are from louisiana, which is a geneticists wet dream. if you look in any book on genetics most of the human studies come out of the south, simply because there is so much inbreeding. if anyone on this board is inbred, you are a prime candidate.
    Last edited by sin; 11-01-2004 at 07:53 PM.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like to call liberals what Arnold calls them " girly men" LOL!!!!

LOL anyone Arnold promoting Bush? " if u flex your mazelles this election" "Bush will be back" lol corny ****.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    Thats because that did'nt happen. You are thinking of the Zimmerman telegram, that was in 1917 during WWI.
    You are absolutely correct. Silly me.

Regardless, however, the point still stands. Hitler never wanted to fight the US, that is true, in fact Ribbentrop supplied large sums of money to the German ambassador in Washington to try and sway congressman not to declare war, or rather to maintain an isolationistic attituce. Japan attacked us because they wanted free reign in the pacific, and the US Navy greatly impeded that.

But seriously, is there anybody in this country who thinks that our entry into WWII was a bad choice? The author of this article is pretty much declaring such, but only because a democratic president took us there. Which is definately a blow to the common republican theory that democrats are scarred or want to avoid war at all cost. Like I said, England was being bombed constantly, we went to their aid. As well as to the aid of the bloodless and bloody conquests of austria, czechoslovakia, poland, holland, belgium, norway, denmark, and france.

Hitler wanted us out of the war for another reason, he wanted to have to fight only one front at a time. Hence, when he conquered france he wanted to focus soley on Russia.

This author is a disgrace. He projects human life lost in WWII as if it were a waste. I say that WWII was a far more noble cause than Iraq anyday. And seriously, does anybody disagree? If so we can debate it till the cows come home in another thread.

It took a lot to get the Russians to declare war, and hurled us into the cold war which shortly followed. But thats for another thread.

On another note, JohnDoe1234 thank you for contributing something thoughtfull instead of the thoughtless comments from most others in this thread. And thank you for correcting my embarrasing mistake
    I wont forget it again

peace

Symatech that article is propaganda the same as statements " we went it alone" " war for oil" ect.... We are allowed to have our propaganda too!!! LOL

You must be able to see that the democratic party has done a complete 180* in the past 50 years. They are nothing like the party of the 50's and 60's.

db2
    db2 is offline New Member
    Bush dodged his obligation to this country when he was in the texas air national guard he pussied out, and he has the nerve to call himself a war president. He aint nuthin but a puppet for Cheney and his father. Bush's only interest is what is best for the saudi's,, He is the worst president in HISTORY!

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Symatech that article is propaganda the same as statements " we went it alone" " war for oil" ect.... We are allowed to have our propaganda too!!! LOL

You must be able to see that the democratic party has done a complete 180* in the past 50 years. They are nothing like the party of the 50's and 60's.
    hey I completely agree with you! Democrats pump out some hardcore propaganda, hell look at Michael Moores last film!!! But the problem I have with both sides is that ready ears on both poles of the political spectrum are all too eager to accept this propaganda as "FACTS VS LIBERAL NEW FICTION" see what I mean? These are not facts, but all over America people now think they are. Democrats are just as guilty, all I am asking is that people use their heads when it comes to things like this. Dont be too quick to accept everything you hear on the internet. question everything, always.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL

Love this video, really shows kerry for who he is, at least Bush stands by what he says.

And why is this thread in the lounge, theres a million just like it in politics/relgion/war forum

Jeremy34 is offline Member

Well John Kerry is a fvcking traitor to his own country.....Lets see....he comes back from Vietnam, acts like he is ashamed and throws away his medals to gain support.....then he wants to become President, so he claims he never threw them away.....give me a fvcking break, he says he wants to put the tax burden back where it belongs, on the rich....well last time i checked, that a$$hole is pretty dam rich himself....why doesn't he donate all the money he didn't earn by marrying money to a good cause....oh, and if i haven't said it before.........fvck kerry!!

One thing you have to think of this prolly wasnt written by the GOP. This is just some guy writing a crafty story. I ussually take pride in my party for not going to far with deceptive propaganda intended to prey on ignorant non-informed people. But not every one follows along with that.

I for one am not against calling bullsh!t within my own party.

I think if everyone held there own party accountable to only put out truthfull messages our political process would be alot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I think if everyone held there own party accountable to only put out truthfull messages our political process would be alot better.
    right on bro. I have no doubts that the GOP is not resposible for this publication, much like the dems arent responsible for michael moore's f/911 movie. It's just something we tolerate having free press. But having said that, I agree with you that no political party should pour out malicious reports targeting uniformed people. It's the peoples fault after all. If most would only question what they hear, much of crap like this an f/911 would never be published. In the end it's the people who have to fix this.

Nice posts btw

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    you mean great lie. your a idiot nob with no brain. did you actually read the rest of the posts?

if you did youd see that your great article is all lies. it scares me that they actually let a person like you vote
    I like the commercial now where they show Kerry saying with his own mouth, " I seen the CIA reports on Saddam Hussain and we need to go to war with Iraq NOW", there are several other statements where even Kerry said if he was president in Bush's shoes, he'd make the same decision and go to war with Iraq.

One thing that is without any arguement anywhere is going to war with Afganistan. They definately were the enemy nation. Remember back to the beginning of the war, NO ONE in congress wanted to speak up against it, heck, ALL of CONGRESS including all the democrats all had that post Pearl Harbor thinking and voted whole heartedly for the war, including Kerry. Even locally, everyone, black, white, indian, mexicans all together felt unified to back the war, remember the way it really was when we were going into Iraq. We all wanted it and felt it was the right thing to do and I think we will still feel its the right thing to do at the polls tomorrow.

Where I work, there just so happened to be a band of Kerry supporters, including myself but when we heard about the Osama tape that just came out and the man was telling US to vote for Kerry.... well funk you Osama, me and the other 5 at work changed minds and are voting BUSH tommorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I Osama tape that just came out and the man was telling US to vote for Kerry.... .
    even the enemy is wantin him in office, JC u gonna seriously vote for the same person osama would... come on...

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    even the enemy is wantin him in office, JC u gonna seriously vote for the same person osama would... come on...
    thats what i'm saying.....a vote for Kerry is a vote to let Osama be.....I'm sure some Libs would say "if we leave him be, he will keep his word and leave the U.S. be" and if you believe that, pm me, bc I have an a$$ load of land I want to sell you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information