Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

Calling out narkissos

it came to my attention from one of my fellow elites that you had posted some "funny" pictures about me when i was not able to defend myself. you have shown your true colors my friend, truely a cheap act. So i am challenging you to well.......a challenge. I say we let the other brothers decide on some contest to show once and for all who is superior (even though we all know i will come out on top). I would not think any less of you if you wanted to back out now (i can't think any less of you than i already do). so what do you think, r u up for the challenge?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    it came to my attention from one of my fellow elites that you had posted some "funny" pictures about me when i was not able to defend myself. you have shown your true colors my friend, truely a cheap act. So i am challenging you to well.......a challenge. I say we let the other brothers decide on some contest to show once and for all who is superior (even though we all know i will come out on top). I would not think any less of you if you wanted to back out now (i can't think any less of you than i already do). so what do you think, r u up for the challenge?
    pfft. Your clan is great at losing, this should be good.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    pfft. Your clan is great at losing, this should be good.
    Funny I dont remember your "clan" winning.. or for that matter.. I don't remember you helping them out.. now back to your garbage dumpster

where are all these flies coming from...........ohhhhh wait, now i know............back to the dumpster, garbage queen!!

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Funny I dont remember your "clan" winning.. or for that matter.. I don't remember you helping them out.. now back to your garbage dumpster
    lol, you are truly funny. If the thread haden't been deleted (the sign of the elites defeat) you would have seen I was a main culprit in their downfall. Now back to the favors you perform on the elites, you don't want to keep them waiting. And wipe that goo off your chin, you're truly revolting.

lol, you are truly funny. If the thread haden't been deleted (the sign of the elites defeat) you would have seen I was a main culprit in their downfall. Now back to the favors you perform on the elites, you don't want to keep them waiting. And wipe that goo off your chin, you're truly revolting.
    as I said.. If I wanted cum backs id tell u to wipe your face! and if you had half the intelligence of the ELITES you would know that the thread wasn't deleted!

what is this downfall that you speak of?? My brothers and i still stand strong, perhaps stronger than ever.

as I said.. If I wanted cum backs id tell u to wipe your face! and if you had half the intelligence of the ELITES you would know that the thread wasn't deleted!
    How abooot you show me the link to the original thread from last night, eh? Last I saw it was deleted. Now there's no reasong to turn this into a pissing contest, ya'll lost and thats that. My intelligence alone has been enough to silence all of you imbreds many times. Your name lives up to the meaning of what an elite member is: a weak one. Good day you follower and i hope you find luck in joining the team you belong with, you've earned it.

what is this downfall that you speak of?? My brothers and i still stand strong, perhaps stronger than ever.
    If you stand strong, where is your fearless leader Deca ? he has been MIA in the war he started.

excuse me sir, but we have no leader, we are a brotherhood with equal rights. Deca is off now, planning, plotting, taking care of other matters. But have no fear , he will return to have you banished FOREVER, you schmuck.

How abooot you show me the link to the original thread from last night, eh? Last I saw it was deleted. Now there's no reasong to turn this into a pissing contest, ya'll lost and thats that. My intelligence alone has been enough to silence all of you imbreds many times. Your name lives up to the meaning of what an elite member is: a weak one. Good day you follower and i hope you find luck in joining the team you belong with, you've earned it.
    Well if it was deleted it would have changed our post count.. the way I see it.. it was altered...WHY? you may ask... Because it showed how simple and primitive you really are!! as for Deca .. he's prolly working out.. wouldnt want anylove handles like the AEU members

excuse me sir, but we have no leader, we are a brotherhood with equal rights. Deca is off now, planning, plotting, taking care of other matters. But have no fear , he will return to have you banished FOREVER, you schmuck.
    I laugh at that!hahahaha. By plotting you mean it takes him a very long time to devise a half-asses witty remark he calls a comeback. Now I will sit back and watch your ass be handed to you by Narkissos.

narkissos will be defeated, there is no doubt in my mind, and when i am done devouring him.......you are next!!!

narkissos will be defeated, there is no doubt in my mind, and when i am done devouring him.......you are next!!!
    Bring it on, you'll break down like a brand new chevy.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    How did the elitist come to be? I think elitist should be a pronoun. Do you not agree. It should be used as Elitist.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    axe must be the sacrificial lamb....baaaaah baaaaah come'mer little lamb... lol

OG

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    How did the elitist come to be? I think elitist should be a pronoun. Do you not agree. It should be used as Elitist.
    1badcamaro woke up one night, rolled over and told decadbol that he had a dream!

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    axe must be the sacrificial lamb....baaaaah baaaaah come'mer little lamb... lol

OG

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    1badcamaro woke up one night, rolled over and told decadbol that he had a dream!

That's almost spooky.. sorta reminds me of the matrix.

Your being enticed by the dark side my son....They fill you with empty promises and dreams of grandeur. When all they are really doing is throwing you to the wolves! We can remold you to the Elitist ways....Come back to the light young padawan.....

OG

Your being enticed by the dark side my son....They fill you with empty promises and dreams of grandeur. When all they are really doing is throwing you to the wolves! We can remold you to the Elitist ways....Come back to the light young padawan.....

OG
    What is this? A subtle invitation to the elites?? Please specify.

What is this? A subtle invitation to the elites?? Please specify.

Well, i must consult with my fellow brothers. But even they will admit you have been brainwashed. We can, no we must do whats right and save your pour soul from hellfire and daaayumnation.....We must save the lamb....baaaaah baaaaah

OG

Well, i must consult with my fellow brothers. But even they will admit you have been brainwashed. We can, no we must do whats right and save your pour soul from hellfire and daaayumnation.....We must save the lamb....baaaaah baaaaah

OG
    I have some thinking to do. Get back to me with your proposition and I might read it.

I have some thinking to do. Get back to me with your proposition and I might read it.

Yes, we shall call a meeting of The Elitist brotherhood and decide your fate. We must save the lamb..... baaaah baaaah

OG

AXE, through all of our arguments i can still see a good bro underneath. Someone who is willing to fight til the end for what he believes in. That is what we are all about..........join us brother, you will not regret the decision.

AXE, through all of our arguments i can still see a good bro underneath. Someone who is willing to fight til the end for what he believes in. That is what we are all about..........join us brother, you will not regret the decision.
    I will not give an answer yet, for I will wait to see what deca says of all this.

I will not give an answer yet, for I will wait to see what deca says of all this.

The darkside (aeu) uses you, they let you fight the fight with no backup. Where The Elitist brotherhoods stand side by side. We must save the lamb....baaaah baaaaah

OG

The darkside (aeu) uses you, they let you fight the fight with no backup. Where The Elitist brotherhoods stand side by side. We must save the lamb....baaaah baaaaah

OG
    I have been fighting alone...

you would not have to worry about that if you joined us

you would not have to worry about that if you joined us
    Are you saying the brotherhood would embrace me?

with open arms brother

We need to bring you back under the wings of The brotherhood.

OG

mass junkie is offline banned
    Contemplate what it means to be accepted by a group of your peers that are nothing short of Godlike

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Contemplate what it means to be accepted by a group of your peers that are nothing short of Godlike
    Indeed, you are correct. I would suggest, however, that his attempting to do so might be akin to man trying to contemplate a true Zen riddle...such boundaries are simply beyond the grasp of some.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Indeed, you are correct. I would suggest, however, that his attempting to do so might be akin to man trying to contemplate a true Zen riddle...such boundaries are simply beyond the grasp of some.
    What I can grasp is beyond the intellectual capacities of most, so I beleive it will not be difficult for me.

I leave for a couple hours of training and look what happens lol

I leave for a couple hours of training and look what happens lol
    A lot has changed my son.

decadbal is offline Banned
    all who wish to join us announce it now..

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    all who wish to join us announce it now..
    Like I said before, I need an invitation from the founding father, decadbol. Then, and ONLY then will I contemplate joining your brotherhood.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Like I said before, I need an invitation from the founding father, decadbol. Then, and ONLY then will I contemplate joining your brotherhood.
    you stated before you were sided with the enemy, only upon definate proof that your alliance is true, will be offer a full invite, you can be a member of the elite.. only after proving your against aeu..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information