bodytech is offline New Member

Thumbs up Mr "O" Weekend 2004

Hey,

This my 1st trip to the Olympia, and it was great. HHH from the WWE was there to represent. Stallone was present to advertise his new line of supplements "Instone". Ferrigno was selling autographed pics again, I guess he doens't make enough anymore to give back to those who support him. Does he really need $20 a autograph? Tom Arnold was keeping it lively at the Mr. O.

As far as the show, the Mrs. O. was very close, Lenda looked great, could have gone either way.

The Mr. O was pretty impressive as well, especially with the new challenge round. The idea was great, and more exciting. But it was disappointing as well. As the crowd watched and cheered for the best pose. There was a few calls where you knew it was really fixed. Cutler definitely did not deserve 2nd, I would say at best 3rd or 4th. He just wasnt' carrying the vascularity that Gustavo and Jackson, and Ruhl had. The way the judges were calling it, you knew they had to make sure who was going to be the top 2. Even though the crowd saw a tighter race, by means of the 1 on1 pose down. I feel Ronnie with his mass, the 1st place finish was well deserved, if you were able to look beyound the bloated looking mid section.

For the expo, WOW. The eye candy was off the charts. I had major sensory overload. It was unbelievable to be in a place with so many hotties everywhere.

Between the Mr. O Expo and Arnold Expo, probably the Arnold classic has the edge. Both, something you gotta attend at least once.

decadbal is offline Banned
    sounds tight, id be forced to say something to triple H, or stallone or any other non related person there tryin to get attention tho.. wrestling is for football washouts. not bodybuilders..lol

shorty2big is offline Member
    Ronnie was definitely a freakin' beast, totally insane and un-believable. I agree Jay didnt deserve 2nd, he seemed as if he was retaining water. IMO , Dexter looked amazing and got robbed of 2nd.
    S2B

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    I agree did you see Dexters abbs holly sh!T MAN THOSE ABBS WERE SICK RIPPPPPPPPPED.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Too bad a few people didn't speak up and say they were gonna be there. I had a spare VIP ticket to the pre judging, the womens show, the after party, the expo and the seminar. ALL WASTED!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Too bad a few people didn't speak up and say they were gonna be there. I had a spare VIP ticket to the pre judging, the womens show, the after party, the expo and the seminar. ALL WASTED!

From this thread and the other one where you asked where people were, it seems to me like no one showed up! What a bummer!

~SC~

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    From this thread and the other one where you asked where people were, it seems to me like no one showed up! What a bummer!

~SC~

I was there just to busy gambling drinking and just plain being a loser. Not much time to go to shows with that going on.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Babri, I was there:-( Had to buy tickets for the pre judging, the womens show, the after party, the expo and the seminar:-(
    I bought tickets for finals $210, but f....camera and fat camera man closed my view

Hey you didn't sit in Section 5 did you???? about the 3rd row?
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    I was there just to busy gambling drinking and just plain being a loser. Not much time to go to shows with that going on.
    Mart was a drinking, gambling machine.

I'm still recovering from the cig smoke!!!!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Mart was a drinking, gambling machine.

I'm still recovering from the cig smoke!!!!

It took me two and a half days to get over Saturday. **** I am a drinking MF. I defied all of my bodies limits.

Hey you didn't sit in Section 5 did you???? about the 3rd row?
    Section 5. Initially, I was in 3rd row, then I tried to find a better spot, but fat cameraman closed everything:-( I'll buy VIP tickets for the next year:-)

LOL you got kicked out by a couple .... and then you moved a few rows back????

LOL you got kicked out by a couple .... and then you moved a few rows back????
    Nope, it wasn't me:-) I was able to find a great spot and did couple perfect shots:-) BTW it is sad that I have not seen you there:-)

Thread Information