Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Fellow Members Of The "elite"

Good morning fellow brothers.. It's a beautiful Friday. How ever after trashing some dumpsters last night I found a few AEU's feeding off of the garbage in the dumpsters.. One was actually eating the **** off of a dirty diaper. I was horrified. Without thinking I grabbed him and tied him to the back of my car and dragged him to a field. Here I stripped him to his boxers and covered him in syrup and left him for the fire ants. We must take action!! Members like "AXE" of the AEU are playing both sides.. We must be careful and not recruit new members without a screening process!!! ELITE FOREVER

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Im not an official member yet but i would also like to say happy Friday to the elite. Although its actually 1:30pm in the UK, ive been up for hours

Didnt get much sleep last night though, my trash can was stolen, looks like AEU built an extension or something!

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Im not an official member yet but i would also like to say happy Friday to the elite. Although its actually 1:30pm in the UK, ive been up for hours

Didnt get much sleep last night though, my trash can was stolen, looks like AEU built an extension or something!
    My brother.. your part of the greatest organization! Deca acknowledged our acceptance last night!

jonnytour is offline Member
    Good morning Brothers! I feel so ELITE today! I am glad to be a part of the Brotherhood. As for the AEU. I pray that they do not try to face off with us today. Did we not proove our point yesterday? We are ELITE. YOU are NOT! Do not waste our time by hating on those that are supremely better that you. Should you decide to show your faces today you will suffer the same fate as your brother who suffered the fire ant torture! Take heed AEU. You have failed and shall never rise from the rubble of your demise!

Not to worry guys, i found my trash can. It appears that AEU were using it as an extension to their dumpster, they are trying to expand guys!!!!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    good morning fellow members of the elite. I see it is bright and early and we are up, ready for any battles the AEU brings our way, however, they seem to be asleep in their dumpster. i will be gone most of the day for important business, however, i have faith that my brothers will carry the name proudly

ELITES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    good morning fellow members of the elite. I see it is bright and early and we are up, ready for any battles the AEU brings our way, however, they seem to be asleep in their dumpster. i will be gone most of the day for important business, however, i have faith that my brothers will carry the name proudly

ELITES!!!

We shall make you proud to call us your brothers!! All hail the Elite!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Not to worry guys, i found my trash can. It appears that AEU were using it as an extension to their dumpster, they are trying to expand guys!!!!

They may try to expand, Brother, but most others whit halfe a brain can see that they have failed and there is desention among their ranks. Soon they shall disappear into the nothingness that they truly are! Hold your head high brother, for we are ELITE!!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Good Friday morning my brothers. I will be busy most of the day plotting and scheming our next assault the aeu dogs. However, i will be around when needed. Have a wonderfull day my brothers and LONG LIVE THE ELITISTS!!

OG

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    can i play?

Brothers I apologize for any spelling mistakes that may occur today, as I am not feeling well and the bastard slave I have for typing my messages tends not to be able to spell properly without me sounding out the words for him which is difficult as I am suffering from a mild case of larangitis. This problem shall be rectified as I am awaiting his replacement with a beautiful woman who shall only wear lingerie as is approved by me. I am sure she shall become one of my many mistresses and shall join my wife and I in many sexual pleasures. Please,until the replacement arrives, be patient with my poor slave whom shall be thrown out to the dogs as soon as the replacement arrives. Long live the ELITE!!

syd_77 is offline New Member
    hi Johny....guy from Australia here..was wanting help on a sus cycle...can it be done alone? or better to stack with others? if so an recommendations?
    cheers Johny
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by syd_77
    hi Johny....guy from Australia here..was wanting help on a sus cycle...can it be done alone? or better to stack with others? if so an recommendations?
    cheers Johny
    Joe
    If its your first cycle then straight test is best to run.. Try posting in the "steroid " section though

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    cheers Johny
    Joe

krikey!! did you see the bawlz on that croc?? ............

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    krikey!! did you see the bawlz on that croc?? ............
    Priceless.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    can i play?

u dont want to play with these impotent midget ****ing, donkey ass raping deuschs. i mean for christ sake they have a canaadian on their side. come over to A.E.U. we are better tahn they gay elitest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    u dont want to play with these impotent midget ****ing, donkey ass raping deuschs. i mean for christ sake they have a canaadian on their side. come over to A.E.U. we are better tahn they gay elitest
    You seriously are a stupid ****.. Learn how to spell before u make fun of somene being from a different country.. Don't talk to us.. You are not deserving!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member

and a brit.. and dont for get the blue blooded one from the northeast of the states..

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    cheers Johny
    Joe

Wow..a junior Elitist

houseofpain is offline Banned
    hello fellow elite. going to be a glorious day not being part of A.E.U.

its just a glorious day being ELITE.. I walk with my nose up and head high! Any big plans for the weekend?

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    somebody please fill me in on this.. lol wtf?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I Have decided to be the better man. Although attempts were made by the elite to recruit me, I turned them down, For I am AEU to the death. I wish the elite nothing but the best and hope you don't wish to cross our path again. Good friday to you all.

DF2003--

Don't be ashamed...
    You've missed little dear brother.Little being an adequate description of the futile pre-emptive strike put up by a miniscule gay-rights-group known as the "Elitist".Well-thinking individuals like myself,DADDYDBOL,Big k.l.g., and others, fought diligently to preserve the moral fiber of this wonderful site.

You are now safe to peruse this site without fear my brother...

A.E.U.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    DF2003--

Don't be ashamed...
    You've missed little dear brother.Little being an adequate description of the futile pre-emptive strike put up by a miniscule gay-rights-group known as the "Elitist".Well-thinking individuals like myself,DADDYDBOL,Big k.l.g., and others, fought diligently to preserve the moral fiber of this wonderful site.

You are now safe to peruse this site without fear my brother...

A.E.U.
    Well spoken, fellow A.E.U.

down with the filthy homesexual A.E.U. scumbags

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    down with the filthy homesexual A.E.U. scumbags

homo?? we arent the ones with blown_sc ( his name says it all, plus hes from canadia) and 1bc, and a bloody brit. talk about homos

HouseofPain---

A fitting name for a founding member of a homo-erotic-sadistic organisation

decadbal is offline Banned
    it is a great day to be on the top of the world/food chain. down with all who oppose us

I don't understand. the best the AEU can come up with is to accuse us of being gay.. It's obvious that they are hiding their true intentions while brain washing their members.. brain washing them that the ass rapings they recieve arnt homosexual

decadbal is offline Banned
    it is that of simple minds to attack that which they cannot prove, instead of attack a real cause... they simply cannot attack us, we are better, smarter, stronger and good lookin, they are just simply put...in their own termss....fugly

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    I don't understand. the best the AEU can come up with is to accuse us of being gay.. It's obvious that they are hiding their true intentions while brain washing their members.. brain washing them that the ass rapings they recieve arnt homosexual

thats minor compared to the fact that u guys have canadians on your side. everyone knows canadians smell and talk funny. being canadaian is automatically an ass whoopin where im from

A.E.U. scum, you will all meet your demise very soon.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    A.E.U Sounds cooler to me.. can i play? im not canadian..lol

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    ::CHARLIE:: Good morning angels..
    ::Elitist:: Good Morning Charlie

Hey guys

I found out where the AEU are hiding!!!!!! Their Dumpster is just round the corner, whilst i was there i tagged their wall!!

LONG LIVE THE ELITE!!!!

thats minor compared to the fact that u guys have canadians on your side. everyone knows canadians smell and talk funny. being canadaian is automatically an ass whoopin where im from
    Where Im from.. people who can't spell write shouldn't be allowed to type.. now im going to be nice.. You can groom my horse's with your tongue.. Get to it slave!

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    it is that of simple minds to attack that which they cannot prove
    This we CAN Prove
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fellow Members Of The "elite"-decadbal.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Where Im from.. people who can't spell write shouldn't be allowed to type.. now im going to be nice.. You can groom my horse's with your tongue.. Get to it slave!

read what u just wrote then look at how u spelled a word. you fukin buttmonkey.

also i can groom your horse's? your horse's what? u dont need a comma the way u meant it

Elitist Iniation wear?

Down with the G.I.R.C.

A.E.U.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information