Thread: Ron

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Ron

Has anyone talked to RON in the last few days????? I've left him a couple msgs on his phone and he's not calling back...I'm starting to worry. Just tell me he isn't in jail or something!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    He probably just doesn't like you

Funny. I think he's hiding from me cause he didn't show at MR. O.

I am going to LA the first week of Jan and I want to see that BONEHEAD!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I have not talked to him in a while...he and Pale and I were going to meet up for afew beers sometime ago....but have not heard from him since then. I am sure he is okay....

Where in LA are you going?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    he must have met a new boy???...lol...

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    he must have met a new boy???...lol...
    someone to wear the new mouse ears for him eh..

Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    I have not talked to him in a while...he and Pale and I were going to meet up for afew beers sometime ago....but have not heard from him since then. I am sure he is okay....

Where in LA are you going?
    Staying in South Central for a few days, down to San Diego, La Mesa and Romana for a few and then back to South Central for the remainder.

mass junkie is offline banned
    He had some family issues that he has to take care of......told me he would be away for a few days

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    He had some family issues that he has to take care of......told me he would be away for a few days
    I know but he's not answering his cell or returning calls. I was just worried it took a worse turn.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Staying in South Central for a few days, down to San Diego, La Mesa and Romana for a few and then back to South Central for the remainder.
    South Central LA...do you have family or friends there? Not exactly the most ideal spot to go in LA...actaully, it is the last place you want to go...next to Lincoln Heights.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Good job Vette!

Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    South Central LA...do you have family or friends there? Not exactly the most ideal spot to go in LA...actaully, it is the last place you want to go...next to Lincoln Heights.
    Not going there alone, not driving while Im there... I have a big body guard to take care of me...who grew up there. I'm not scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Good job Vette!
    ???????? You lost money man?

BUMP for RON

ttuPrincess Guest
    hes back hun... I talked to him today

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Yep Ron is OK.... Drop him a PM

mass junkie is offline banned
    Says he hates all women now except for the ones with a 6" surprise

Thanks guys....I talked to him.

Thread Information