Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

The moral of the story is.....

Little Johnny... Joe e
    The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it. The next day the kids came back and one by one began to tell their stories.

"Johnny, do you have a story to share?"

"Yes, ma'am," my daddy told a story about my Aunt Carol.

Aunt Carol was a pilot in Desert Storm and her plane got hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory and all she had was a flask of whiskey, a pistol and a survival knife. She drank the whiskey on the way down

so it wouldn't fall into enemy hands and then her parachute landed right in the middle of twenty enemy troops. She shot fifteen of them with the gun until she ran out of bullets, killed four more with the knife, 'til the blade broke and then she killed the last one with her bare hands."

"Good heavens," said the horrified teacher, "What kind of moral did your daddy teach you from that horrible story?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    "Stay the hell away from Aunt Carol when she's been drinking."
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    haha, gotta love little johnny jokes

I thought it was cute....something different than the normal threads of the last few days.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I like that Barb

And I just realized at some point I went over 3000 posts.

Hey Maraxus...like the new avatar???

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    And I just realized at some point I went over 3000 posts.

Hey Maraxus...like the new avatar???

Love the new avatar

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    that was defly a good one Barbi!!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    classic

Hehehee that would be ME

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Arrado
    Hey CB, that avatar is showing too much of your upper body. Let's get some nude shots, plural, of the bottom half. :spudniklu

Do you know her well enough to be talking to her like that?

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Do you know her well enough to be talking to her like that?
    LOL Guess not....he deleted it. It's ok. I wasn't offended....it's not gonna happen....but not offended.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm confused. I just searched the news archives and no females, let alone one by the name of Carol, were shot down over enemy territory in Desert Storm. I think parents lying to their children like that, even if it is to teach a somewhat valuable lesson is inherently wrong. Perhaps the real moral of the story is that Johnny will grow up forever distrusting authority figures because of his uscrupulous parental figures and eventually turn to the bottle for the only version of "truth" he is capable of handling.

LOL Big Green

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    LOL Guess not....he deleted it. It's ok.
    I deleted it before I logged off for the night CB. No disrespect intended/implied.

I wasn't offended....it's not gonna happen....but not offended.

:spudniklu

It's ok

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Arrado
    I deleted it before I logged off for the night CB. No disrespect intended/implied.

:spudniklu

Thread Information