decadbal is offline Banned

yvonda on the real world..lol

did u guys see her bitching at her xbf for goign to see his x, who isnt her, and she was like, u got caught, i hope your happy, bla bla and she was all over that guy in the house... what a stupid bitch... someone needs to pimp ho slap her... haha what a loser, that show always makes me feel better about how boring my life is now..lol

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    cant say that I watch real world. whenever pimp my ride is on i always seem to end up watching it. strange.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    did u guys see her bitching at her xbf for goign to see his x, who isnt her, and she was like, u got caught, i hope your happy, bla bla and she was all over that guy in the house... what a stupid bitch... someone needs to pimp ho slap her... haha what a loser, that show always makes me feel better about how boring my life is now..lol
    Yeah she's a dumb wh0re, I hate that show, it's like watching a train wreck, it's horrible but you can't look away.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    typical woman.

My friend is in the finals for the real world adution tonight, hope he gets it....u well all be seeing me sidekicking on the realworld real soon

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    you have no idea how mad i am that i didnt see these **** people in philly when they were here, i would have loved to punch that bitch MJ in the face. i f-cking hate is f-ckin posture

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    I just watch south park, and tough crowd and family guy reruns...basically anything that will make me laugh

real world makes me laugh

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    They really need to put (real) people on there. Stop picking the ones they would make good tv. I want to see contraversey. Racial views, overweight people, losers, hardworking family people, criminals, etc. Then we will see the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by ducati996
    They really need to put (real) people on there. Stop picking the ones they would make good tv. I want to see contraversey. Racial views, overweight people, losers, hardworking family people, criminals, etc. Then we will see the real world.
    Good one, i agree

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HULK1732
    real world makes me laugh
    like the size of your d*ck makes girls laugh?!?

real world f*cking rules

Thread Information