Big Slick is offline Associate Member

Seeing old freinds after getting big...

Last night I went to a football game my that old high school was playing. I was out of state going to college last year, so I have not most of these people that I went to school with in at least a year. I've gained about 30-35 lbs of good muscle during that time. It seemed like everyone I talked to said something along the lines of "**** dude, you got big" or "man what happened?, did you take roids or what?" I really didn't know how to respond and found myself almost embaressed, beacause I was at a loss for words after the 5th or so person said something. It felt good and all, but it was just strange. Has this happend to you all at some point or another, and how did you respond?

decadbal is offline Banned
    yes and i love it, everytime i see someone they are like man can u get any bigger, i love it

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I saw a thread on here some time ago on a similar topic one guy suggested replying with something like: "Fvck dude, you're looking skinny, what happened? are you smoking crack or what?"
    Made me laugh!

Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    I saw a thread on here some time ago on a similar topic one guy suggested replying with something like: "Fvck dude, you're looking skinny, what happened? are you smoking crack or what?"
    Made me laugh!
    That's pretty funny!

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Everytime I go home I hear that same sh1t. I lie and say, "just college football man, they kick are @sses". Also I think it's cool they at least they ask you to your face, some of my old friends talk about it behind my back. fvck um, you're big their not, people will all ways be jealous of what they don't have.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I went away and came back 5 months later after losing 30 lbs of flab and gaining probably 15 lbs of muscle. I also shaved off my bellybutton length beard. One chick who had turned me down didn't recognize me and she hit on the new me! Sadly the ex GF bodybuilder/powerlifter who first got me interested was away in the pen. Bummer. That was the one person I really wanted to show off to.

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    There is nothing better then when jealous people notice all the hard work you have been doing and all they can say is something stupid. Makes me feel even better when I give them a stupid answer and turn around, walk away, and laugh to myself.

They will never have the detication I have. It drives me to work even harder.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i know the feeling......lets me know i don't just waste my time at the gym and money on sauce ....The thing i hate though is when those same bros tryn to feel up on my muscles

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    I was the small quiet guy in high school. I love seeing the girls that I was friends with (only cause i was the nice quiet one they were stuck next to in class so they would keep quiet) (the ones I would finally work up the courage after all school year to ask out and said no) try to hit on me at a bar after another friend actually had to tell them who I really was. JUST MAKES ME LAUGH INSIDE. I FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    ive gained nearly 50lbs since i was 18. But i still feel small. When i reach a good size id like to bump into some old freinds, but not till then.

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    i was a twig in high school like 6'1 150 lbs
    now im same height 225 lbs
    for like 6 months i got bugged about it all the fvcking time

then everyone adjusts, and now i get the ole i cant imagine you not being big

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ya i get that everywhere. i was 6'0 150 in high school now im 220 or so. people cant believe its me! it makes u feel good, at least u know all the time and money u have invested payed off!

imann is offline Member
    Yeah when I graduated high school I was about 150.....now I'm about 205and 7%bf.......people are like what have you been doing.......roids man? No, just creatine and protein...the creatine makes me hold water...lol

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    This is my first year in college and I wrestled in HS so I wasn't very big. After wrestling i got into a fight and broke my hand so the last day of HS I was still my wrestling weight which was about 185. I just went back Halloween weekend after not seeing alot of people all summer and I now weigh about 215. I got so many compliments, many from girls, that I went back to school wanting to work out even harder now. Its funny someone started this thread bc I've been feelin good from this all week.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I cant friggin wait to get back for skanksgiving and xmas break. AandF and I are gonna have a few small get togethers and invite ppl from high skool prolly. Tell them about our new years party which will be a blast and a half. That will be the first time both of us get retarted after cycling. No holds barred on that nite I tell you what. Hes got a hot tub so we will be sporting swim trunks most of the nite so all the girls from high skool will be like OMG. Ill attribute my gains soley to the Army. Then theyll realize that thier boyfriends are pussies and bend over for us. At least they better.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    I cant friggin wait to get back for skanksgiving and xmas break. AandF and I are gonna have a few small get togethers and invite ppl from high skool prolly. Tell them about our new years party which will be a blast and a half. That will be the first time both of us get retarted after cycling. No holds barred on that nite I tell you what. Hes got a hot tub so we will be sporting swim trunks most of the nite so all the girls from high skool will be like OMG. Ill attribute my gains soley to the Army. Then theyll realize that thier boyfriends are pussies and bend over for us. At least they better.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    It could happen ya know

Maraxus is offline Banned

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    when i go out to the bars with some of my close friends i always run into girls i went to hs with. they always come up and start feeling me up and are practically gawking over my body now. since hs i have put on close to 50lbs and its awesome. even guy friends that went off to college somewhere else see me and are amazed. they ask me how i do it and i tell them they should see how much i eat in a day. i always say that 4000 calories is a lot of food then they are just like '"**** how can you eat so much" i tell them my body adapts.

jonnytour is offline Member
    Unfortunately I haven't seen anybody I went to school with. About six months after starting to workout hard I ran into some friends I hadn't seen in a while and they were all about the size I put on. I am 5'7" and bout 200 lbs. I just tell em hard work and lots of protien make a body big! Can't wait till I do my first cycle!! The response should be interesting. I saw the thread bout the guy that responded by asking if others smoke crack. Cracked me up! I think after a while I would take this route. I am sure it would get annoying pretty quickly!

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I was just at a big wedding 3 weeks ago. I saw a ton of my friends that I haven't seen in a while and everyone was like, d@mn you got really big, what are you doing? I love it everytime they say that!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    just tell them Muscle Tech it works all the time

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    LOL, come on bro, I thought everyone juiced so the old high school gang will think they are cool now.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo

Thread Information