Thread: girl cheating

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

girl cheating

what up guys gals...me and my girlfriend split up about a month ago we were takeing a break when she came over a few weeks into the break to inform me that she loved me and wanted me. But that she had spent the night with this guy she works with but that nothing happened betwwen them...Now i must say i have never spent the night with a girl and had nothing happen. So i told her it was over for good and we didnt talk for a while then the phone calls started up again she was calling me saying sh was sorry and bla bla bla...you know...So earlier today i ran into this guy that knows the guy she was with so i playd stupid and he was like yeah those two are dateing and i acted like i had no idea who they really were...so i got the low down...So i called her and told her just to tell me the truth and she still states that nothing is going on between them ...Anyway all this has happend within a month i was with the girl for about 2 years...its kindda hard on me. i know she isnt worth it and i just gotta get over it but i dont really feel like doing much like eating lifting going out etc. any advice would be greatfull...

MASStermind is offline Banned
    you need advice in a situation like this? Whats wrong with you man? Have you lost all pride? DUMP HER! What more do you want? Shes lying to you, shes banging some other guy!!!!!!!!!

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    that avatar makes me want to rape some biatchs~

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Long time ago whe I was in University I slept with a girl in a same bed and we had no sex because she had a girl friend. We did our home work and I was to tired to drive back to my home.

well i just found out this guy is black not trying to racist but from my back ground thats a no no ..

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    forget about her...ull be happy in the long run..

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    well i just found out this guy is black not trying to racist but from my back ground thats a no no ..
    Dump that farking whore, plain and simple!!!

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    kick his ass....Seabass!! just had to throw that in

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    Bro hate to break it to u but, shes a sllizzzut! I have seen this situation to many times and gives me the motivation to never get serious wit any chic. fcuk the s**t, get jacked and pound on the guys skull when u see him,lol jk. 4 real bro dont subject yourself to such, drama. jus bang em'. peace

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Honestly man forget about her........I was in the similar boat.........The way I look at it is "When you go six feet under you don't even have your underwear with you....the only thing that will be there though would be your pride" FVK THAT BITCH and move on....Its hard but involve yourself into yourself.......I haven't been with anyone since her which was over a year and a half ago....Now Im so involved with myself that I don't even desire for a girlfriend......Just get my dick wet here and there but Im not down for commitement........So just go for self betterment and love yourself...if you can do that and feel like u'r on cloud nine by yourself and not with some bitch then u'r ready to love my friend.......

decadbal is offline Banned
    were u guys datin when she did this? i got that you werent from the post... so she didnt cheat.. besides god made more than one my man... nothing makes u forget about the last one....like the next one

for sure dump her man, make her feel real bad about it. cut her off completly and go out and hang out with your friends, go to the gym and just try and not think about her bro. I was in the almost exact same situation it happens to the best of us. You just gotta go out and forget about her. Best thing to do is hang out with friends go out with new girls and enjoy your life bro. Do anything you can to get your mind off her. The gym is a great place to get your anger and **** out, you may not feel like going but just man up, once you get there you will much better.....stay strong my man, theres plenty of fish in the sea

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    She wasn't really cheating was she, none the less she sounds like she isn't worth it. Who knows what she could be getting,then turning it around and giving it to you.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    not only she slept with someone.. but then she lied about it... if she did it once shes going to do it again.. tons of fishes in the pond bro.. go fishing...

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    bro i've been in ur boat b4. she doesn't wanna tell you that she is seeing anyone else or ****ing anyone else b/c she knows she can keep you on the back burner just in case she has nothing left. cut all ties with her and move on. after that she'll get scared and try to get u back, telling u how much she loves u etc. dont give in. use her for the sex for a while then dump her again

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    all good advice. You know what to do, it's just hard to do it. At least you have the right mindset (cut off communication), now just do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    bro i've been in ur boat b4. she doesn't wanna tell you that she is seeing anyone else or ****ing anyone else b/c she knows she can keep you on the back burner just in case she has nothing left. cut all ties with her and move on. after that she'll get scared and try to get u back, telling u how much she loves u etc. dont give in. use her for the sex for a while then dump her again
    perfectly said

aight thanks guys man i hate that Fuc$in wh0re god she pisses me off i will be over this BS in time thanks bros.

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    Took those words right out of my mouth. She will lead you on for months and months maybe years, unless you cut her off. Dont be naive. Girls will only tell you what they want you to hear. Especially in your case!!!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up I back this up 10000%

bro i've been in ur boat b4. she doesn't wanna tell you that she is seeing anyone else or ****ing anyone else b/c she knows she can keep you on the back burner just in case she has nothing left.
    FI hit it right on the head!!!!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    The problem is that she will never respect you again. From experiance I have noticed that they look down on a guy that lets others walk all over them.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    And, that, friends, is, in a nutshell, the only thing you really need to know to get by in this world.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ive been with and have alot of different "hoes" in my life and your ex is one. if you are dumb enough to take her back then you are going to be on here posting the same thing in a few weeks. once a hoe, always a hoe. a girl will cry and plead with you to forgive her and promise she will never do it again but as soon as the oppertunity arises again shell take it. my advice is to totally forget about her, if she calls just hang up on her and no matter what do not talk to her. alot of girls are sneaky and good bull sh1ters, she might talk u into getting back with her. just go out and find a replacement, that always works for me.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    go out with ur boys they are usually pretty good at making u forget about ur exes. even if u did forgive her u would always have that crap she pulled in the back of ur mind no matter how much time passes. im 32 and i still hate this bittch for messing around behind my back in the 7th grade.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Coming from a woman....I would have to agree that she's trying to keep you on the back burner in case her current doesn't work out. It's hard, it hurts like hell, but step away. It took me a while, and when I did, I began to see what a lying snake my ex boyfriend is. When you least expect it......the right person will show up in front of you and knock you over like a ton of bricks. Met mine when I was least expecting it and I've NEVER been this happy.

Best of luck to you.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Well well..I must say it's very ironic that I happen to catch this post. Almost feels like I wrote it. Been there very very recently and I know it sucks man. There's nothing you can do. She made her choice. Some people will say "well you weren't going out". Bottom line is if she loved you she'd think about you before she made choices,and she didn't.

I got fed the same line of **** before. "I need some alone time". That translates into "please don't see anyone else because I am basically exploring my options,but if you don't find out about it then it's ok,and I never know if it doesn't workout maybe we will consider going back out."

I was with a chick nearly two and a half years,and got into an arguement over the fact that she has to have attention from everyone or she can't function normally. So whenever I had to do something, someone else obvoiusly gave her that attention while I was busy. "alone time" is bull****. IF they actually "loved" you then they would want to be with you. The last thing someone that "loves" someone else wants to do is jeopardize the relationship with a third party. Therefore, if it happens your better off finding out thats the way it is,then planning the rest of your life with her. Live and let die...... If you need me to repost my 3 basic rules of woman theory again for you I'll be more then happy to do so. It would explain things in a down to earth manner...promise
    Last edited by goodtobeapimp; 11-08-2004 at 11:51 AM.

Thanks again guys it helps well time to go hit the weights.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Yeah forget about her. She could have been a little more honest, anyway. Screwing around with another man, no matter what his race or ethnicity, is no biggie since you were broke up. BUT she owed it to you to fess up when trying to get back with you, and she should have known you would find out the truth anyway. That is disrespectful. A tryst or two that you would never have discovered, she could have kept quiet about, but this she should have admitted, since it was basically public knowledge. Put her behind you.

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    couldnt have said it better myself!!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I give good advice now dont i? lol maybe i should follow my own advice instead of screwing **** up all the time lmao

Thread Information