Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    I've always like the Omega Constellation Collection... And you'd
    still have a few $2K left over... Most go for about $2K max unless
    you get all fancy with diamonds...

Check em out: http://www.omega.ch/
    Omegas are great. I have an 18K Seamaster. Around $2000 US new. These go cheap on ebay.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    get another tag bro, i love mine, ive had it for about 5 years and the thing is indestructable. cost me about 1200 bucks

not2bigyet is offline Member
    this one's nice but a little above your price range...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...939770983&rd=1

radar1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not2bigyet
    this one's nice but a little above your price range...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...939770983&rd=1

radar1234 is offline Member
    this could be the one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails looking for new watch-22374.jpg  

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    this could be the one.
    very nice, be sure to check out the omega's also. they are indestructable from what i hear also

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    My Favorite....said b4, wanted to add a pic

http://www.pacifictime.com/cartier-r...ph-watches.htm

GETSOME is offline Junior Member
    here is a good watch to get...multipurpose and can be worn with casual or dress cloths plus chicks love'em
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails looking for new watch-untitled.jpg  

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    why the fukk would someone actually spend over 300$ for a watch?? too many materialistic people in this world. i would rather go to italy with a few thousand $'s instead of buying some silly watch, imo..

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    why the fukk would someone actually spend over 300$ for a watch?? too many materialistic people in this world. i would rather go to italy with a few thousand $'s instead of buying some silly watch, imo..
    And this, or at least its core assumption, was what motivated the extremely wealthy to eschew such non-utilitarian investments. With the mentality that is required to become considerably wealthy, it was determined that the the participants in the study often saw a 5,000 dollar (or 26,000...numbers don't matter here) MORE as 5,000 dollars *not* generating more dollars while simultaneously offering an absolutely tiny return of any kind. I mean, at least with a nice car, the economic returns on money not generating more money are at least detectable (though still small, which would explain why several of the wealthiest people in the world drive used, relatively inexpensive cars), as in an attorney,real estate agent or developer for whom impressing clients DOES in fact generate more income.

EDIT: again, this doesn't mean I don't see the existing value of owning a nice watch for many....it's just not for me. Were mine not a gift, I could never justify owning it.

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    awesome watch GETSOME

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Eco-Drive by Seiko. I got one of their watches that takes forever to set, but once ya do, that's it until 2099. Figures out leap years and etc. And it's solar powered, so no batteries to change. Durable, too. Prices range up to the $500 area . . .
    -Tock

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    I like Audemars piguet. Nice sturdy, classy watch. plus they aint too common as they are quite expensive. Plus arnie endorses this watch. Its defintely Kick AZZ!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails looking for new watch-images.jpg   looking for new watch-images2.jpg   looking for new watch-images3.jpg   looking for new watch-images5.jpg   looking for new watch-starswarzie.jpg  

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    And this, or at least its core assumption, was what motivated the extremely wealthy to eschew such non-utilitarian investments. With the mentality that is required to become considerably wealthy, it was determined that the the participants in the study often saw a 5,000 dollar (or 26,000...numbers don't matter here) MORE as 5,000 dollars *not* generating more dollars while simultaneously offering an absolutely tiny return of any kind. I mean, at least with a nice car, the economic returns on money not generating more money are at least detectable (though still small, which would explain why several of the wealthiest people in the world drive used, relatively inexpensive cars), as in an attorney,real estate agent or developer for whom impressing clients DOES in fact generate more income.

EDIT: again, this doesn't mean I don't see the existing value of owning a nice watch for many....it's just not for me. Were mine not a gift, I could never justify owning it.
    umm? thanx i guess.... i think if you buy a very expesive watch to impress people then you have a small dick hahahahaha...

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    check out overstock.com you can purchase all the name brand watches everyones mentioning but its way cheaper.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information