angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

totally fvcked up sh*t

ok bros listen to this sh*t... So i been datin this girl for 2 years right, and we broke up roughly 1 month ago. We went through thick and thin, me going to jail for a period of time, my brother going to jail for murder, my family splittin up, etc.

So anyway, we've still been talking, and we are friends. So about 2 weeks ago i meet this girl, so i spent the night at her house for like 4 days in a row. She wouldn't have sex with me, she is a very "moral" person, and we just met, so i respect that. She did give me a bunch of blowjobs though.

So long story short, i'm trying to get back with my ex because i love her, and were good together, but she found out i was with the other girl. I lied a lot, and i am trying to make up for it. So i call her at like 10:30 tonight when i got outta work, and SHE WAS AT THE BITCHS HOUSE I SLEPT AT. shes spending the fvcking night with her, out of nowhere. this is fvcked up for sure, and i'm not sure whats to come of it. She doesn't know we fvcked around, the other girl told her we only kissed....

i just dunno what to think, felt like sharin... fvcked up situation!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell her everything.. do it while she's over there at that other chicks housel. It will make for great drama.. then come back and tell us how it went

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Tell her everything.. do it while she's over there at that other chicks housel. It will make for great drama.. then come back and tell us how it went
    you DlCK!!!

maybe i can get them both to screw around??? hmmmm.. The girl is a bi, but my ex is deff. not. Nothing some vodka can't fix though eh?

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    Bro, what i would do is go over there and make nice wit both of them,and get into a threesome action. Why not? Tell the girl wit morals to drop that s**t , and fcuk them both. peace

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Why don't you just go over there?

That would be great. The look on their faces alone would be priceless

On a serious not, for sure tell her bro. She well find out eventually so its best to get it out there while u guys are broken up rather then have her find out about it after geting back together. Better to tell her now then wait and loose her later....

Tell her that you just wanted to get it out in the open and be honest with her, tell her how it was really bothering you and you didn't want to hurt her...blah blah blah u know give her the sob story...i would text her right now saying you really need to talk to her....if the other girl comes out with it before u ur gonna look like the bad guy

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Don't say **** i was in a f'ed up situation and i spilled my guts when i messed around on my girl because it was the "right" thing to do........at first things were cool but then all the grief, pain and anger came out.........i'm lucky i survived! I know you love her but maybe you should keep things on the DL. I wish you luck bro.

P.S that's a hell of alot for someone to go through! You must be a strong person!

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    hopefully the girl will stick to the story, that u just kissed. she just shouldn't mention it was your manhood she was kissing
    yea hopefully she will. i've lied to this girl too much for her to put up with it one more time. she flipped that we kissed, so if she knows she was bobbin my knob its over for sure....

man i hope this bitch doesn't say anything, but i think she will. they are probably sitting there tlaking trash about me!

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Don't say **** i was in a f'ed up situation and i spilled my guts when i messed around on my girl because it was the "right" thing to do........at first things were cool but then all the grief, pain and anger came out.........i'm lucky i survived! I know you love her but maybe you should keep things on the DL. I wish you luck bro.

P.S that's a hell of alot for someone to go through! You must be a strong person!
    man that **** isnt' even half of what was happening, and the details are just frightening... especially around a family members murder trial. it was a lot to deal with, and she helped me through it. Thats why i feel so close to her, and dont wanna lose her. If that dumb bitch says something.... ughhh well i can't hit her... she has eye problems, maybe i'll just replace her eyedrops with aqua regia

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    yea hopefully she will. i've lied to this girl too much for her to put up with it one more time. she flipped that we kissed, so if she knows she was bobbin my knob its over for sure....

man i hope this bitch doesn't say anything, but i think she will. they are probably sitting there tlaking trash about me!
    Im telling you bro, dont let this other girl be the one to break it on you girl (because she willl) You will end up looking like the bad guy, trust me bro i was in the exact situation and it totally ****ed me in the end, wish i woul have told her, before she had found out from her friend

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    if u are a real man u will lie and then lie some more. they could have me on tape and i would still say that aint me. the truth always fux everything up.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    So anyway, we've still been talking, and we are friends. So about 2 weeks ago i meet this girl, so i spent the night at her house for like 4 days in a row. She wouldn't have sex with me, she is a very "moral" person, and we just met, so i respect that. She did give me a bunch of blowjobs though.

A question you might want to ask is how many Blowjobs your Ex performed, while ya'll were broke up.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I say you tell both of them to have a naked wrestling match in a pool of jello. Tape it, send the video to us, and let the AR community help you decide which girl should be the victor in this dilemna.

All joking aside, I think you should cut them both loose now that they know about each other.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    At this point....be honest. She's gonna tell your girl TRUST ME... I would!!!!!

What do you have to lose????? You were broke up so how can she fault you. Is she gonna be hurt and angry ... probably....but less so than if you lie to her and she finds out from this other woman.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    be careful they dont try to set you up either.... they might become best friends, spill each others guts, then come after you for revenge....

or atleast they'll tell each other everything and your ex will sit you down and ask you honestly if anything else happened... already knowing soemthing did....

sh1t.... you might be in some trouble.... keep yo eyes open bro!!!! good luck!!!

Of course they will try to set him up! We are EVIL that way!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Of course they will try to set him up! We are EVIL that way!!
    dammn right you girls are. jesus!

My ex here is hating me right now. I talk to his gf all the time. I found out he's been hoing around and I told her. She's preg with his kid and he's not fond of condoms...so I'd be willing to bet he's not using them with the trash he's been screwing. I told her..for her health and her babies!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Women tell each other EVERYTHING, especially after a few drinks, and especially when they have something (BF etc) in common. You are their favorite topic of discussion, bet on that! Show up when they are together and let it all hang out. Make sure you always have a straight shot for the door, and don't pass out! They will think of all kinds of crap to get back at you, urging each other on to more outrageous stuff. Pass out and you will be lucky to emerge with only your hair screwed up, your fingernails painted, and some cute message magic-markered onto the back of your shirt. BTDT!

Best move is to just fess up completely and beg both for forgiveness etc etc etc really kiss ass, or else leave the country, or at least town. Or kill them both and hide the bodies! \ Lying will get you absolutely nowhere. They will compare notes and discuss your lies! You can lie to one woman but not to two who are ganging up on you!

This all would have been easier if they had immediately became bitter enemies. Divided they can be conquered, or at least lied to.

ttuPrincess Guest
    I find it so amazing that there are 2 threads, almost exactly alike, only in the other one the girl did the actions, not the male, and everyones responses are totally the opposite... hum... interesting

i think women take things like this very different from men. Not trying to justify actions for either sex, but we react differently. And the girl did spill her guts that we ****ed around, she told me. My ex doesn't know i know yet, so it will be interesting. Its over for sure, but i dont want any anger between us, i dont like keeping enemies. Its depressing, but i brought it on myself. Even though we were split up, she still holds it against me, i know she will. And the fact that i came out all honest to her, but was still lying, destroyed it.

Oh well, we live and learn. I've been slacking for a few days in my workouts, so its time to go wage war on myself. Chest day, yay....
    i'll start with a triple drop set of incline dumbell presses supersetted with non-peak incline dumbell flies for 2 drops sets....
    I'll be back after i'm done trying to superset myself into suicide.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    dude at one point in my life i was in bed with my X and my girlfriend at the sametime laying right in the middle of them they were fighting like pittbulls it was awsome.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    I find it so amazing that there are 2 threads, almost exactly alike, only in the other one the girl did the actions, not the male, and everyones responses are totally the opposite... hum... interesting
    hahahaha good call!! I guess Its called loyalty baby!!

Thread Information