Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Umm A little wierd but please help!

Ok i got more of a personal question for you now. its cool just tell me if you don't want to answer it.

For the last week or two i have started to go onto vitamin B. In the laast week everytime i took a crap it started to burn really bad(my ass) Anway this monday (three days ago or whatever) i got my whey protein in and started on the dianabol (pills only). All of a sudden everytime i crap in the last two days its all blood. And i barely crap anything out. Guys the only reason i am asking is cause i really don't wanna go to the dr. and him find the roids in my blood. So if you know anyone who has had a similar experience or if you could help i would really appreciate it.
    I dunno maybe it could be somehting with my diet cause i have started to eat more protein and less wheats and stuff? but please responses anyone?
    thanks jay

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    get to the Dr
    dont worrie about the roids in your system

You really thinks its something serious, not a\something in my diet or a new protein i am taking. And also do i tell him i am on the stuff or do i play dumb when he asks and say i am on some supplements legal supplements???

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    if you are over 18 and not going with your parents, you should be able to tell him what you are doing so he can give an accurate evaluation of your problem. there's a thing called doctor/patient privilege that should protect you. dr e might be able to share a little more advice on this subject. he (your doc) will to you that you're stupid and to stop taking them. what you do after you leave the doc's office is up to you.

i'm sure some more knowlegable bros on here can shed light on the subject better. i would cowboy up and go see the doc though!

good luck,

cp

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Darkknight442
    You really thinks its something serious, not a\something in my diet or a new protein i am taking. And also do i tell him i am on the stuff or do i play dumb when he asks and say i am on some supplements legal supplements???
    My man shitting blodd is very serious....GO TO THE DOC...dont be afraid to be honest ,shit I told mine and I wasnt even in the situation u are...Bet every last dollar if I were you I would have seen the doc already...

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Shit or get off the pottie . . .

Go. Tell. (Everybody clap your hands! "Go tell it on the mountain, over the hills and everywhere . . .") But I digress.

Darkknight, any time there is blood in the stool it should raise a red flag. I agree with the others - see your doctor, and be perfectly up front about any AS you're taking.

Yes, the symptoms you're running probably are caused by one of the things you've added to your routine. You didn't specify which Vitamin B you're taking (B-complex? B6? B12? Etc.), but it could be the vitamin, could be the AS. But when you have such symptoms, the best bet is to get an in-person evaluation by a medical professional.

And no, don't cop out and say that you're on supps. If you're not up front about any AS use, the doc could end up ordering unnecessary tests or may miss out on something else. And these tests can be quite invasive - you ain't lived until you've had a lower GI series (also known as a barium enema - they give you an enema of barium, a thick chalklike liquid, and take x-rays; then you shit barium for the next several days). Unless you want to experience that joy, be up front with your doc.

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    darkknight442, is the blood red or brown (dried or fresh)? what is your stool like? dry and wide, thin and wet etc?

95% chance it is a fisil tear (i spelled it wrong). That is basically caused from a really big poop that tore the O-ring if you know what I mean.

It could be hemorroids, but probably not. It could also be a cancer, colon cancer I think, but I really really doupt that would be it.

If you absolutely don't want to see a doc, eat a high fiber diet and drink lots of water. also stay away from excercises which may aggrevate it, such as squats.

If you do go to a doc, he will more than likely stick his finger in your butt a little and feel around. Then he will tell you what I told you and offer you a perscription for a steroid supository (spelled it wrong) which just means a pill that you put in your butt that dissolves and helps the injury heal faster.

The goal is to constantly have a soft stool for about 4 to 8 weeks. If you get a hard one, it can tear the scab, and cause bleeding to occur and healing will have to start at square one.

How do I know this... I plead the fifth.
    Last edited by VEGETA990; 03-14-2002 at 08:37 PM.

Yo Vegeta, thats awesome shit.. He is my favourite... Big Bang Attack rules all... Thats awesome as hell.. Are youreally into DBZ... This will sound dumb but whne i lfit sometimes and i need that extra push, i just pretend to power up and get like a burst of energy from becoming a super sayin. hahahaha

For the adivce thanks, and ican't spell either so its ok..

See like i had said i had alot of salad and the bleeding stopped, but the stools are still a bitch.. like i use to crap out loggs notw its like little things, and i kmnow i am not crapping out anywhere near what i should be. I htink it is cause the stools are hard. But i think your right avut the oring thing, because i have been lifting really heavy lately and I think i tore something from strianing too much. Also the stools must be hard cause i have been eating only protein in the past couple of weeks in the hopes of getting my stomach FLAT (which is not working) little calories and the only calcium i get is from coffe in the moringin and the proetien shakes. Anyway i am gonna try and go back to what to the way i used ot eat. And if it does not stop by mon or tuesday i'll go to the doc.. it feels like when i crap like i wanna crap a huge amount but can't, and it also feels almost like i am shitting out needles yah know....

And thanks you guys for letting me be so ...um yah know

Finally the sleepr has awakened, Iam the prince of all sayins once again

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Darkknight442
    Are youreally into DBZ...
    Well, actually, I had these guys follow me around with cameras for a while and then they modeled the cartoon after me. As you can see they screwed me over. They made the Goku the main character, just because hes so good and pure and blah blah blah... What I don't understand is that I can easily destroy this whole world with one energy blast, but somehow I die by making a energy blast that just puts a big crater in the earth (when I tried to kill that fat bastard Buu)... All I can say is don't think that just because they show it one way, that is the way things happen. Although I will say that I do like the way they have depicted my son, Trunks. And yes, I am a Prince.

As for your prob, Hanky the Christmas poo said it best "...eat a high fiber diet." If your lucky, maybe one of your poo's will come alive and dance around your bathroom singing Hanky's Christmas Poo song. Stay hydrated too.

hahahahahahah that was hilarious.....

Goku is a fucking pussy man.. Vegeta is the best.. and that is bullshit that he slef detintates and can't kill buu.... He can blow up the planet witht he energy is his freakn pinky.... Yo man lets me and you get togeether and train at 100X gravity... hahahah

Final Flash

Thread Information