Thread: New toy! MP5-A3

anthony220 is offline Junior Member

New toy! MP5-A3

This one is for you Tren Bull!!

I just picked it up today from my uncle. He made me promise him I would keep it under my hat and do the right thing. I can only shoot it with him, or risk going 40 miles to the everglades to shoot it. But I can keep it.

Sucks because I can't really use it for defense purposes. I mean, I can but if I legaly have to use it and have to switch weapons and the ballistics don't match up then I'm in a world of crap. I plan to combat that by using the extremeshock ammo in it, as a last resort, wink, wink . So ballistics wont be a problem since it is a frangible ammo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New toy! MP5-A3-911_mp5_2006.jpg  

Mike_Huck is offline Banned
    Badass dude

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Nice. How much do those run?

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Arrado
    Nice. How much do those run?

I paid my uncle $2,300 for the weapon and an extra $200 for 2 ammo boxes 1k each of 9mm rounds.
    Last edited by anthony220; 09-16-2006 at 04:08 PM.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Nice gun bro! Hopefully you will never have to use it on someone.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Nice

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    2300? NICE PRICE! You should apply for a class 3 license for that particular fire arm. You can either apply for a class 3 in general which allows you to be a legal firearm dealer...but they are real picky about that now and require you to have an actual "store"... no more garage / i net dealers... OR you can apply for a class 3 license per weapon which you have a much better chance of getting approved.

As far as using it for defense? Good luck...most civilians don't have the mindset on proper auto/triple burst fire tactics. So more than likely ... they'd shoot you with a pistol b4 you hit them.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Dude subguns are easy to fire even on full-auto, i'd take someone with a pistol any day

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    Dude subguns are easy to fire even on full-auto, i'd take someone with a pistol any day

fire yes... fire accurately... doubtful. Too many people want to do that fire from the hip bs....

1/8 of an inch at 8 feet away is the difference between hitting the target and going a foot in the wrong direction.

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    As far as using it for defense? Good luck...most civilians don't have the mindset on proper auto/triple burst fire tactics. So more than likely ... they'd shoot you with a pistol b4 you hit them.

This is only fully auto (F), semi (E), and safety (S)

And to tell you the truth I have too many other weapons to "legally use" to risk going to prison with this one. The mp5 is just for fun every now and then, I'ts not like I can take it to the shooting range like I can with thr AR-15's, AR-10, SKS, AK-47's, Shotguns, and my Pistols.

Have you seen the pics of my other weapons
    Last edited by anthony220; 09-16-2006 at 06:26 PM.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats a bad ass gun.

I'm going tomorrow to the everglades to spit out a few hundred rounds before NFL kick off. Will let you know how accurate it really is wide open.

Its 9mm so it cant be that bad.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    dam thats awesome

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Do you realize it is a felony to own that w/o a class 3 liscense? Wow is all I can say, why do people boast about illegal stuff? (notice also his dad said to "keep it under wraps"wtf?) In the least, his dad will get in trouble "if"" he has a class 3 liscenense for letting him buy that.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Wait so is that fully automatic?
    that thing looks like it came straight out of a Navy Seal video game!!!!
    who's porsche?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony220
    This one is for you Tren Bull!!

I just picked it up today from my uncle. He made me promise him I would keep it under my hat and do the right thing. I can only shoot it with him, or risk going 40 miles to the everglades to shoot it. But I can keep it.

Sucks because I can't really use it for defense purposes. I mean, I can but if I legaly have to use it and have to switch weapons and the ballistics don't match up then I'm in a world of crap. I plan to combat that by using the extremeshock ammo in it, as a last resort, wink, wink . So ballistics wont be a problem since it is a frangible ammo.

damn bro, thats sexy.

man i need to move to another state where i can buy assault weapons like that

I plan to combat that by using the extremeshock ammo in it, as a last resort, wink, wink . So ballistics wont be a problem since it is a frangible ammo.

you know man, it would be cool if they made slugs out of hardend rock salt, or maybe some other type of compound that will totally iodize once it mixes with liquid. hell, that would be totally untraceable, assuming all the slugs get stuck in the intended victim

[QUOTE=goodcents]
    Do you realize it is a felony to own that w/o a class 3 liscense?
    Yeah, nothing new you are telling me.

why do people boast about illegal stuff?
    Like when we post pic of out gear, and say "look at my cycle" and I just took a shot today".... I'll tell you why, cause we can, i'ts fun, and yes its reflection of need to do what we want."

(notice also his dad said to "keep it under wraps"wtf?) In the least, his dad will get in trouble "if"" he has a class 3 liscenense for letting him buy that

If you read correctly, you would have saw that I said my uncle and not my father. I think its funny, you talking like this over what?!? Cause you think I need to know that its illegal? I know that. Just like we all know its illegal to juice.

Sorry if I offended you with anything in my pics, but I am not running the streets with guns, Just flashing a new toy, Like we flash our new cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    damn bro, thats sexy.

man i need to move to another state where i can buy assault weapons like that

Its being put in storage after today, had my fun until I track up to my uncles house. i sweated out more bullets than I shot

But it was my first ever shooting something like this and all I have to say is wow. The only thing I didn't like was the two (2) 30 round clips went in less than 5 sec it seemed. Need higher capacity mags

Its being put in storage after today, had my fun until I track up to my uncles house. i sweated out more bullets than I shot

But it was my first ever shooting something like this and all I have to say is wow. The only thing I didn't like was the two (2) 30 round clips went in less than 5 sec it seemed. Need higher capacity mags

yea, i can imagine that full auto would blaze through rounds. is it as accurate as they say they are?

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Thats a nice weapon anthony, Im sure its got its place...but I'd have to say in any tactical situation I'd rather have an M4 (or AR-15 like you have), as it can fire just as fast but with much more penetration. Not many people are going to wanna fight after a heavy .223 round tumbles through their bodies...Fun toy none the less, but I'd rather blast the shit out of an intruder with one of your many other high powered assault rifles...

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Thats a nice weapon anthony, Im sure its got its place...but I'd have to say in any tactical situation I'd rather have an M4 (or AR-15 like you have), as it can fire just as fast but with much more penetration. Not many people are going to wanna fight after a heavy .223 round tumbles through their bodies...Fun toy none the less, but I'd rather blast the shit out of an intruder with one of your many other high powered assault rifles...

I could not agree with you more on all points made . Hands down .223 is way more powerful. The MP5 burns through rounds way too fast in auot mode.

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    Thats awwsome you even got the M60 Scope on that thing

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    Wait so is that fully automatic?
    that thing looks like it came straight out of a Navy Seal video game!!!!
    who's porsche?
    welll

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    nice looking bit of kit there mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    yea, i can imagine that full auto would blaze through rounds. is it as accurate as they say they are?
    I found there to be little muzzle rise, and could place a nice grouping.

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    welll
    Yes
    Its mine...

I found there to be little muzzle rise, and could place a nice grouping.

ive heard mp5s barely kick at all cause of the way the action is designed. thats bad ass bro. im truly jealous

I've ordered some hellfire trigger systems to try on the assault rifles I have.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    [QUOTE=anthony220]
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents

Yeah, nothing new you are telling me.

Like when we post pic of out gear, and say "look at my cycle" and I just took a shot today".... I'll tell you why, cause we can, i'ts fun, and yes its reflection of need to do what we want."

If you read correctly, you would have saw that I said my uncle and not my father. I think its funny, you talking like this over what?!? Cause you think I need to know that its illegal? I know that. Just like we all know its illegal to juice.

Sorry if I offended you with anything in my pics, but I am not running the streets with guns, Just flashing a new toy, Like we flash our new cycles.
    Hell no. I think anyone w/o a criminal record should be able to own one, but they could track you in a heart beat by your e-mail address. If you don't think so. let me give you an example: I had a girl walk out w/o paying for a belly ring and all I had was a e-mail address she had put down earlier. I called the cops and she had my money within an hour . Don't you think the fuking atf has even more resources Tell your uncles you posted this shlt on the internet and see what he says (ps I don't give a shlt, just trying to help you)

Thread Information