Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mass junkie is offline banned

Did Kobe Bryant rape her or no

I def dont think he raped that girl...but I do believe they had consensual sex......besides,have you seen his wife?.....shes freaking hot....

jersey juice is offline Member
    I agree, guys like him don't have to rape anyone... women throw themselves at him. I bet he wishes he never cheated on his fine ass wife though. And now she owns him cause he was in the wrong for doing it... can you say half?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Yes,deserves whatever he gets!!!!!!

cb25 is offline Banned
    yea, but she'll stick around for a bit...what's she gotten since he confessed? a $4million ring, a new car...and he'll keep ponying up because he won't want to split half...

think he was stupid enough to skip the pre-nup?

YES,He's not the sharpest knife in the kitchen

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Even a superstar can rape someone...

I dont know what happend and i really dont care, i just hope the truth comes out so he can be cleared or get some prison time.

jersey juice is offline Member
    [QUOTE=palme]Even a superstar can rape someone...

Yea, true, but why would you even risk it if you knew you could pretty much get anyone you wanted? Her coworkers even said she was one of those celebrity stalkers, but no one knows except them what really happened. If I was him I would have gone home to my big mansion and spent the rest of my off time sleeping w/ my wife cause he is a stupid mofo for risking losing her!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't know if he did it or not but if I ever become famous I am carrying around a pre made agreement that all women would have to sign acknowledging their age and that any sexual acts from this point forward are entered in to with their full consent.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    No way to know. Facts have not been presented. It's all speculation right now.
    Could he have?...Sure, Would he?... don't know....Did he?....Dont know

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I can see it now..............

Rickson: (to new fan) Sign here, here, here and I need your initials here and here.......................and you have the blood work tests with you......right? hahahaha

Funny thing is you'd still get action................Even if I was famous I couldn't get Phyllis Diller to sleep with me. hahahaha

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Imo

these fucking overpaid athletes have this fuckign god complex like whatever they do they'll get out of because of celebrity or $$$.well this time may be different. colorado?!!!that fuckign state is notoriously considered a very racist state for whatever reason.there will be no all black jury like the OJ trial in that fucking state. now if this case was in LA (that liberal ass fucking state, and i'm a liberal so whatever) things may be different.some big 6'7 black dude allegedly raping some tiny white chick in colorado??!!!he may get nailed out there.i just like the fact that this will all be going on during the season to give the lakers one more fucking thing to have to deal w/. you know that fat fuck shaq will have some sort of surgery in the fall like an dumbass since he wouldn't want to fuck up his offseason.ab strain, big toe, fat ass surgery, whatever.all i have to say is GO NETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    these fucking overpaid athletes have this fuckign god complex like whatever they do they'll get out of because of celebrity or $$$.well this time may be different. colorado?!!!that fuckign state is notoriously considered a very racist state for whatever reason.there will be no all black jury like the OJ trial in that fucking state. now if this case was in LA (that liberal ass fucking state, and i'm a liberal so whatever) things may be different.some big 6'7 black dude allegedly raping some tiny white chick in colorado??!!!he may get nailed out there.i just like the fact that this will all be going on during the season to give the lakers one more fucking thing to have to deal w/. you know that fat fuck shaq will have some sort of surgery in the fall like an dumbass since he wouldn't want to fuck up his offseason.ab strain, big toe, fat ass surgery, whatever.all i have to say is GO NETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    why don't you tell us how you really feel

well since you asked KEy,haha

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    why don't you tell us how you really feel
    i guess there will be no more sprite endorseements or McKobe burgers( 1/4 lb of meat between two white buns) at mcdonalds!!!i just want one of these fucking athletes to get what they deserve!!!!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    i guess there will be no more sprite endorseements or McKobe burgers( 1/4 lb of meat between two white buns) at mcdonalds!!!i just want one of these fucking athletes to get what they deserve!!!!!
    Mckobe burger....now thats funny

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    No facts, but speculation is right...the latest speculation I heard is that he invited her (a 19 year old) up after she got off work, he forcefully held her down and took her clothes off and choked her while he had sex with her for all of 5 minutes. Threw her clothes at her and told her not to tell anyone what happend.

Oh well, hopefully we will see something of the truth soon. If he did it I hope he gets 20 years.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    No facts, but speculation is right...the latest speculation I heard is that he invited her (a 19 year old) up after she got off work, he forcefully held her down and took her clothes off and choked her while he had sex with her for all of 5 minutes. Threw her clother at her and told her not to tell anyone what happend.
    there's always 2 sides to every story though.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Very, true. I hope we get to see it all unfold on TV.

On the other hand if he didin't do it, she should have her life ruined from all the bad publicity.

We may never know. Not guilty or guilty doesn't really mean he did or didn't do it, ask all those guys let off death row.
    Last edited by scottp999; 10-10-2003 at 11:02 AM.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    I want give an opinion on this, because I honestly don't know if he did it or not. Only he and her know the answer for sure. But I found an interesting article a couple of days ago about Kobe.

i love jason

Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    I want give an opinion on this, because I honestly don't know if he did it or not. Only he and her know the answer for sure. But I found an interesting article a couple of days ago about Kobe.
    you're always so PC!!haha

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that anytime you have consentual sex regularly with a woman, one instance in close proximity can't be considered rape. I hear about this all too often, and i do think she's a gold digger. There's a story about a kid at brown i hear a few months ago that makes me sick. He met a girl with a party, parted ways, and she called him that night to come over and bang her. So they made out, oral, all that, and had sex.. then later that night had sex again. She says the second time was rape. He got expelled and spend time. Bullshit, just like i think this thing with kobe is.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Honestly? I would not be surprised either way. That is sad.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    I for one have not followed this much....just don't care to.....that was a good read Jason.....thanks for posting that......I to do not have an opinion as long as justice is served, regardless of who was in the wrong.

Sometimes celebs try to get away with anything, other times their not in the wrong, their in the cross-hares of others triing to get what doesn't belong to them.....many money......just my 02 cents worth.

if i were a rich NBA player

i think i might just fuck every bitch who comes on to me, kill them, and then just eat the evidence so no one would find them.fuck , what would i do w/ the teeth and bones though?hmmmm can't you feed that shit to those big ass pigs like in Hannibal?

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Typical New Yorker....your just pissed the Lakers kicked the shit out of you all!!!! So hey....they going to do it this year? We'll see....course the Nets won't get passed the Lakers again...we don't need Kobe.....we got the motherfuckin dream team bitch!!!!!!! LMAO...j/k Party

I think you do have a valid point....about the case...your point on the Nets is lame...anyway, he may beat the rap but being tried in an alw hite town trying to make an axample of a Pro athelete....doesn't look good.

I am not going to say he did/didn't do it....there are still way too many unanswered questions!

Oh and Partyboy...if you want to put a wagger on your sorry ass team....then let it ride! The real deal is the LAKERS!!!!!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey partyboy, I'm not as diplomatic as Jason. So Fuck you and fuck your nets. I don't even think Kobe was there. It was Allan Houston wearing a Kobe Jersey (cause Kobe is his idol) and the police in Colorado being the rednecks raciest that they are (not saying that they all are) saw a black basketball player and assumed it was Kobe. They (the rest of the league) realized the only way to beat the Lakers was to get them arrested one by one. If this works they're gonna frame Shaq next.

You do realize that my opinions may be slightly bias. Just a little bit.

Still got much love for partyboy even if he's behind a plot to destroy my beloved Lakers. I know its tough being in the East.

you're always so PC!!haha
    LMFAO. I gotta be bro, I'm the admin. I need to register another screen name so I can say what i really think.

Now I will say that I am a Spurs fan, through and through. I have been since David Robinson's Rookie year. I HATE to say this, but after reading this article the Lakers may be the Champions hands down this year.

i think i might just fuck every bitch who comes on to me, kill them, and then just eat the evidence so no one would find them.fuck , what would i do w/ the teeth and bones though?hmmmm can't you feed that shit to those big ass pigs like in Hannibal?
    Your a sick fuck party

ross3814 is offline Member
    there is no way that he raped her. first of all that girl has documented mental problems. second the girl had sex with 3 guys in 3 DAYS! try and tell me she wasnt falling all over his dick. he could have just about any woman he wants. plus, although i hate the lakers, i always thought he was a class act. it dosent fit him.

ross3814 is offline Member
    oh yea, and as far as his wife is concearned.. thats what you get when you marry a superstar athlete in his early 20s. put a famous millionare on the road for 40 games, or whatever it is... come on. as long as he keeps feeding her the $$$$ she'll be fine.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah will think of this, OJ got away with murder, so im sure if Kobe can get out of this.
    Why the fuck would kobe have to rape that girl.. SHe probally was loving it untill he was like get out after he busted his load... THen she felt like a little whore..

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Did Kobe Bryant rape her or no-kb-oj-custom-.jpg  

Talking

LMFAO. I gotta be bro, I'm the admin. I need to register another screen name so I can say what i really think.

yeah me too!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I definitely feel bad for his wife though.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    That is one funny picture...

yeah me too!
    LOL, bro you couldn't be anymore open and honest if you tried. BTW, that is not a challenge.

skinnyhb is offline Member
    i guess there will be no more sprite endorseements or McKobe burgers( 1/4 lb of meat between two white buns) at mcdonalds!!!

thats damn hilarious

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Gooooo Kobeeee!!!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Did you just get this news in Puerto Rico?

haha no ****, where did this thread come from

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information