Thread: Pms

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member

Pms

AAAHHHHHH.. I have PMS!!!! (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome) LOL

F@^k all of you bastards in the lower states that are still ridin.....

Man I need to get back on a cycle!!!!!!!!

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i hear you bro- but its not only the weather keeping me from riding- its the flat, straight roads here in TX and the crazy ass wind that blows me off line when i'm riding the back wheel

Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    i hear you bro- but its not only the weather keeping me from riding- its the flat, straight roads here in TX and the crazy ass wind that blows me off line when i'm riding the back wheel

I hear ya bro its windy here alot of the time to. You can always do stoppies though.

actually moving here to tx has forced me to put my bike up for sale.. too busy with school, work, etc.. not to mention the wind and straight roads- so if any of you are in northern tx and want a deal on a 01 r1...let me know....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pms-picture-003.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    actually moving here to tx has forced me to put my bike up for sale.. too busy with school, work, etc.. not to mention the wind and straight roads- so if any of you are in northern tx and want a deal on a 01 r1...let me know....

Nice wheels bro. I see the tail of the dragon poster in the back.. Now that has some major twisties!!!! yee haa.

How much you want for her. I know some people that might be interested. But it will have to be shipped. They will take care of all of that.

i'm asking 6000 but i want to get 5500 without all the bs
    yosh tit
    vortex carbon fairings
    ign. adv.
    brand new 208 front and rear
    18 adj sprint steering dampner
    jet kit
    recessed LCD rear lamp
    front halo lamp
    14k ml
    dyno at 153 (not at the rear wheel)

and yes the gap is flipping awsome- i grew up 15 mins away from there (maryville) and when i lived on the east coast, friends and i would make 5-10 trips a year up there... and a little unknown treasure for you if you make it up there fairly often... take hwy 151 out of cherokee (its way more technical than the gap- little slower but way twisty- just be carefull of oncomming traffic- its really small).. we would always set people on one end and try to stop traffic for others comming through...

another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pms-picture-021.jpg  

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Man Im gonna cry if I dont get a bike soon.. A bud from the gyms got a 1999 ninja that's his second bike.. its a 600.. I can get it for 4000CA which isn't bad.. not a fan on the Ninja's but for that price meh

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Man Im gonna cry if I dont get a bike soon.. A bud from the gyms got a 1999 ninja that's his second bike.. its a 600.. I can get it for 4000CA which isn't bad.. not a fan on the Ninja's but for that price meh

after u convert that back to american money, doesnt it only turn out to be like $13.64? **** canadians cant count

I can usually get bikes pretty cheap.. I am not a real big fan of the ninja's. the only one i like is the ZX-10 my brother has one. That f^cker is nuts. I thought my busa was quick.. I got him top end but that is it. I also have a yamaha 600 for my stunt bike.

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    after u convert that back to american money, doesnt it only turn out to be like $13.64? **** canadians cant count
    Do you have anything useful to say? perhaps about a bike... do you follow the news? check out www.xe.net thanx

Quote Originally Posted by getinbig
    I can usually get bikes pretty cheap.. I am not a real big fan of the ninja's. the only one i like is the ZX-10 my brother has one. That f^cker is nuts. I thought my busa was quick.. I got him top end but that is it. I also have a yamaha 600 for my stunt bike.
    Nice.. I dunno prolly best to start with a 600 eh? I like the gsxr750's but the 2005 r1 is sooo sexy!! i just don't know what to do.. that one's pretty cheap for 4000!

If it looks good and its what you want then grab it.. It will sell if you don't like it..

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you have anything useful to say? perhaps about a bike... do you follow the news? check out www.xe.net thanx

chill out bro. im just messing around. maybe if deca didnt squeeze your eliteist nutz so hard u guys wouldnt be such deuschs

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    chill out bro. im just messing around. maybe if deca didnt squeeze your eliteist nutz so hard u guys wouldnt be such deuschs
    Lol at least you spelled Canadians right

Thread Information