Stackt007 is offline Associate Member

Mavin from WWE in Celebreality

I always watch that show they always mix some of the oddest celebs to live in a house for a week I think ? Anyways the lead singer from Smashmouth is on there and some man transvesdyke lol .Its always a twist the last one I didnt know Canceco had a twin brother looked just like him .

i heard about that but must have turned it off before he (maven) came on...wow and now his wrestling carreer is already over? maybe?? ohwell maybe it just wasnt for him...

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    he still looks pretty solid, is his career already over?

I don't think it started. It seems the show was a gimmick. You got a contract then became a jobber.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah all those people from the wrestling show are gone.

In fact here is something funny.

The winner of the 1 million$ contract for the WWE was contractually obligated to be in the WWE for 5 years. So the $1 million was to be divided up over 5 years. So one can assume this person is getting paid $200,000, well vince mcmahon is pretty crafty and paid the dude 25,000 his first year and then another 25,000 his second. You would think that he's owed $950,000 over 3 years. But no Vince realized there was no room for him, voided his contract and fired him. So he got about 50k from his supposed 1 million dollar deal.

- GAL -->

WOW...is that how it worked out???

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC

The winner of the 1 million$ contract for the WWE was contractually obligated to be in the WWE for 5 years. So the $1 million was to be divided up over 5 years. So one can assume this person is getting paid $200,000, well vince mcmahon is pretty crafty and paid the dude 25,000 his first year and then another 25,000 his second. You would think that he's owed $950,000 over 3 years. But no Vince realized there was no room for him, voided his contract and fired him. So he got about 50k from his supposed 1 million dollar deal.
    The only one I know thats doing something is that Jackie chick..Shes in TNA as some valet or something...

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC

thats ****ed if thats true...

Thread Information