Jenseno9 is offline Member

legalizing steriods

I have to do a persuasive speech in my oral communications class. I would like to get across that steriods arent as bad as every says that they are and that they shouldnt be illegal. Im SURE that there are some members on this board that feel they same way. However, I would like it if some of you would give your opinions and any ideas that I should talk about in my speech. thanks bros

Or, if you think that they shouldnt be legalized I would like your opinions as well. I just felt that there would be more people for legalizing them vs. being against them.

Anyone can make a case either way. Obviously, I can say that one of the biggest advantages of legal steroids are to contribute to beating obesity in the country,and keeping people more interested in working out and staying healthy.

On the flipside, the first thing that comes to mind is abuse. When some uneducated person quits gaining, they are going to end up doing outrageous amounts and possibly harming themselves.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    they are never going to be legel as of on the streets and so forth but i think maybe they should be legel but then again they shouldnt...if they were legel to many ppl would be bigger than me LOL jk no but iono not to sure on this subject...will see what ppl say bout it

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    I wonder if your class will think your juicin....prob not...since your very very tiny ....hows the wife and Tenn.?

t doesn't matter what any particular law in the US says. It doesn't matter who should use steroids . It doesn't matter whether the steroids are sometimes tax exempt. It doesn't matter how much of your professional or medical steroid use is exempt, or how you determine what you
    owe. Only ONE thing matters: THAT YOU END UP CONCLUDING YOUR STEROID USE IS TAXABLE.
    They don't care HOW you reach that conclusion, or what evidence you have
    to IGNORE to get there. They don't CARE whether the "pieces" fit. They
    just insist that you get to the desire conclusion (YOU OWE), at all costs,
    and stop questioning conventional wisdom!

Thread Information