Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tallon484 is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Smokin grass can cure the aggression

It is known that when abused, grass can lower test causing muscular weakness. But, when you are doping test, grass doesn't stand a chance except only to level your mood.
    Anyone who has trouble communicating with the old lady due to aggression and or anxiety may benefit from the peace.
    It is not necessary to continue this meditational treatment for more than a day or two, but some may find different results.
    Once you are able to take a step back from the immediate, and acknowlwdge your surroundings, then you know that you are in the right state of mind.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    wow..

Recreational drugs are for weak minded individuals. Handle your emotions like a man and take some responsibility for yourself. If you need "grass" to communicate with your wife, you have problems friend.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronCellChemist
    Recreational drugs are for weak minded individuals. Handle your emotions like a man and take some responsibility for yourself. If you need "grass" to communicate with your wife, you have problems friend.

couldnt have said it any better, stupid stoners......us strong ppl dont need that stuff

Well they definitely aren't for the closed minded. I'm sure Rambo was a real ladies man. But, I can understand differences in opinions due to age/experience/and environment.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallon484
    Well they definitely aren't for the closed minded. I'm sure Rambo was a real ladies man. But, I can understand differences in opinions due to age/experience/and environment.
    hahaha, listen cheech, there are plenty of sites for dopehead losers...BAN

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    hahahahahahaha, sweet.

Good Stuff! I knew this one would be a hit with you tough guys... and to think someone would bring up recreational drugs on a steroid website just fuggin hilarious. Please don't stop now!

Good Stuff! I knew this one would be a hit with you tough guys... and to think someone would bring up recreational drugs on a steroid website just fuggin hilarious. Please don't stop now!
    callin your cheech makes me a tough guy... be scared i am an internet badass, and save this page now, im sure youll forget it by tomorrow...ban

houseofpain is offline Banned
    ummm, piss off comes to mind. yeah i will just leave it to that stoner.
    ~HOP

so if you don't like the site, then it shouldn't be a problem for you to never post here again......BAN

Well, I guess what's said is said. I would like to thank all of you for playing. I would like to give a special thanks to IronCellChemist for his comments. If I was in Fallujah, I would have written that, plus more. I also like to give Decadbol an honorable mention for his efforts, but would unfortunately recommend the 10 second rule.
    I'm about to call it a night, but feel welcome to continue to voice your opinions.
    --ps. I could go on and on about the short-comings of grass, and a lot of those reasons are why I don't smoke, but as we know these things affect everyone differently. Never try a suggestion without doing your own research. Knowledge is power.

whadsjoosaynah...thats cajun for what

all who didnt think that made any sense, raise your hand........

hand is up..HIGH..like tokes alot

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I always here the statement that grass lowers natty test but Have never ever read one study to back up the findings!!!

I myself do smoke occasionally and used to everyday but I agree with everyone no one ever "needs" anything to help them out in life.

Pot does mess your life up it just takes time while it isnt too harsh compared to other things it still has countless negaive effects on your life.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Very well put!

Sounds like a druggie looking for justification for gettin' twisted 24/7.

~SC~

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    He's quite right, grass can help get rid of aggression, trouble is it also helps get rid of memory, ambition, confidence, memory...

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    He's quite right, grass can help get rid of aggression, trouble is it also helps get rid of memory, ambition, confidence, memory...

That and after you are busted, and put into a cell with a bunch of men, who haven't had any since the late 90's, it can seriously change your sexual preference.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

hahahahahhahaha .

i take it u are a pothead huh?

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    hahahahahhahaha .

i take it u are a pothead huh?
    Nah, used to be.
    Fvcked up my college education by being constantly stoned. I thought I was cool going to lessons mashed up, trouble is it is impossible to learn anything in that state. You are incapable of absorbing information and what's more - you don't care! My A-level physics teacher said I was the most gifted student she ever taught, (I'm not sh1tting ya) to then go on and fail that subject is something of an achievement!
    The negative effects of cannabis are IMO incredibly underrated. Long term use DOES lead to paranoia, social withdrawal, depression... the list goes on, and I am not quoting from studies, these are symptoms I watched develop in some of my closest friends. I used to know quite a few older stoners too, guys who had been smoking for 20 or even 30 years, they have a 'glazed-over' look about them, some of them struggle to make eye contact when you talk to them. As soon as I started to recognise some of those symptoms developing in myself I said 'Fvck this', stopped smoking and moved down south.
    Sadly there is no telling these kids, (Just as there was no telling me when I was younger!) if you try they look at you like you're just another anti-drugs propaganda spreader. Ironically the symptoms Tallon484 mentions, such as anxiety, that cannabis helps relieve in the beginning are actually exacerbated by long term use.
    Here endeth the lesson for today!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Nah, used to be.
    Fvcked up my college education by being constantly stoned. I thought I was cool going to lessons mashed up, trouble is it is impossible to learn anything in that state. You are incapable of absorbing information and what's more - you don't care! My A-level physics teacher said I was the most gifted student she ever taught, (I'm not sh1tting ya) to then go on and fail that subject is something of an achievement!
    The negative effects of cannabis are IMO incredibly underrated. Long term use DOES lead to paranoia, social withdrawal, depression... the list goes on, and I am not quoting from studies, these are symptoms I watched develop in some of my closest friends. I used to know quite a few older stoners too, guys who had been smoking for 20 or even 30 years, they have a 'glazed-over' look about them, some of them struggle to make eye contact when you talk to them. As soon as I started to recognise some of those symptoms developing in myself I said 'Fvck this', stopped smoking and moved down south.
    Sadly there is no telling these kids, (Just as there was no telling me when I was younger!) if you try they look at you like you're just another anti-drugs propaganda spreader. Ironically the symptoms Tallon484 mentions, such as anxiety, that cannabis helps relieve in the beginning are actually exacerbated by long term use.
    incredible post bro......this is great a great post for all the potheads out there

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Pot-heads are taking over the board

Nah, used to be.

i only said that because inyour last post u wrote ...
    memory twice. not sure if u did that purposely or just cause u were a pothead and really forgot

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i only said that because inyour last post u wrote ...

memory twice. not sure if u did that purposely or just cause u were a pothead and really forgot
    Yeah, it was a joke bro! I thought it would make my point in a lighthearted way, kinda fvcked that up with my second post though huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    That and after you are busted, and put into a cell with a bunch of men, who haven't had any since the late 90's, it can seriously change your sexual preference.

sounds like someone is talking from personal experience

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    sounds like someone is talking from personal experience
    Nope, I am proud to say that I have never touched the stuff......

jonnytour is offline Member
    A little self control can go a long way! Forget the pot....control yourself! We all have it in us to gain control.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    callin your cheech makes me a tough guy... be scared i am an internet badass, and save this page now, im sure youll forget it by tomorrow...ban

As time goes by your posts get weaker and weaker.

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member

And Steroids are for those with WEAK bodies

I agree with the original post a little smoke every now and then can take the edge off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Nope, I am proud to say that I have never touched the stuff......

whoa, ladies and gentlemen we have a comedian on our hands.........( *sings* my prison b*tch, my prison b*tch

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    JMO i dont think smokin a lil herb evey once in a while is all that bad BUT i dont think its exactly right to be posting sh*t bout it on this board....

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    OH and before its said NO im not a pot head!!!!!

I by far prefer cutting grass

Is there anything more relaxing than cutting the grass, specially on a riding mower, on a sunday morning... hmmm the sweet hum of the mower, the green, and that awesome relaxing "fresh cut grass" smell... hmmmm!

Red

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    OH and before its said NO im not a pot head!!!!!
    suuuuuuuuure you're not

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    As time goes by your posts get weaker and weaker.
    not following ...

not following ...

he is saying ELITIST SUCK DONKEYCOCK!!!!!!

get it now beeznatch???

A.E.U. for life !!!

you sir, as well as the shemale who attacked me above, can both roth in jc pennies..lol yea i said it

Bros (there I said it), yous (plural for you) are crackin me up!!!!! I can't believe this thread migrated back up to the top!!

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    I always here the statement that grass lowers natty test but Have never ever read one study to back up the findings!!!
    Well now you have, so STFU

Depression of plasma testosterone levels after chronic intensive marihuana use. Kolodny, Robert C.; Masters, William H.; Kolodner, Robert M.; Toro, Gelson. Reprod. Biol. Res. Found., St. Louis, MO, USA. New England Journal of Medicine (1974), 290(16), 872-4. CODEN: NEJMAG ISSN: 0028-4793. Journal written in English. CAN 81:21954 AN 1974:421954 CAPLUS

Abstract

The mean plasma testosterone (I) [58-22-0] level (416 +- 34 ng/100ml) for men 18-28 years old who used marihuana .geq.4 days a week for .geq.6 months without concurrent use of other drugs was lower than the level (742 +- 29 ng/100ml) for age-matched men who had never used marihuana. The decrease in I was dose-related. Abstention from marihuana use and stimulation with human chorionic gonadotropin during continued marihuana use produced marked increases in I. Six of 17 men showed oligospermia, and 2 men were impotent. Chronic intensive use of marihuana may produce changes in male reproductive physisol. through central (hypothalamic or pituitary) action.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information