Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An STD question

An STD question

So heres my stroy, i work at a strip club, and these two amazing girls (one is bi) want to have a three some with me, the only problem is that on of the girls has herpies. Obviously i would wear a condom. Two questions would you guys go through with it???and second question is can you catch herpies if the girl doesn't have an outbreak???? One of these girls is a 11 on a 10 scale so im having a hard time saying no, ....any opinions
    Last edited by HULK1732; 11-10-2004 at 01:46 PM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    love is temporary, herpes is forever. your call

Jackman is offline Banned
    we will just call you Herp instead of Hulk no biggie

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HULK1732
    So heres my stroy, i work at a strip club, and these two amazing girls (one is bi) want to have a three some with me, the only problem is that on of the girls has herpies. Obviously i would wear a condom. Two questions would you guys go through with it???and second question is can you catch herpies if the girl doesn't have an outbreak???? One of these girls is a 11 on a 10 scale so im having a hard time saying no, think im just gonna starp up and go into battle....any opinions
    I know you weren't asking...but not worth it in my opinion. Theres other "11"s out there w/o an std.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    LMFAO

Aboot is offline Banned
    No way. Herpes is no fun to deal with for the rest of your life. And yes you can catch it even if she does not have a visible breakout.

Forget it.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    tough call, but do the sensible thing by not going thru with it.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    No fkn way bro. Stay away from that skank....

nathanw21 is offline Member
    dude this should not even be a question. dont do it. if you fvkk up some how and catch it you will not be fvkking any girls. just fvkk the clean one

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    Haha well ****, you guys really changed my perspective on things, i think those were the answers i wanted hear, just needed to hear them from someone else. Always thinking with my little head, hard to say no to two girls wanting to do you, but i when one of them has some funk really not worth it.......if they only had a cure for herpes.......well im supposed to meet with these girls on friday, seeing as how i dont wanna have a lumpy dick for the rest of my life im gonna have to pass on that as*s so saaaad, ill take some pics of the girls and post them so you guys can feel my pain

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Welll bro as fun as a threesome would be it's not worth the crap you would have to deal with for the rest of your life 1 night of pure pleasure is not worth the lifetime dealing with herpes IMHO.

Don't worry bro if 2 girls want you then there will be other 2 girls that would want you and I'm sure they will be clean

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Dude, my guy was in the same position a couple of years ago in HS, and now he is done for the rest of his life because he tasted the wrong beaver. EVERY year at the same time it surfaces and its totally embarassing to him. IMO, stay away, no matter how tempting.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Besides if she has herpes no telling what else she has sluts like that you should stay away from.

ChrisB is offline Junior Member
    What does this other girl think in the 3some, she is just as suseptable to get it as you from messing around with the herp girl.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB
    What does this other girl think in the 3some, she is just as suseptable to get it as you from messing around with the herp girl.
    exactly what i was thinking. Why not just exclude the girl with herpes and screw the other one?

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    exactly what i was thinking. Why not just exclude the girl with herpes and screw the other one?
    She probably has something and doesn't know it yet.... I think he should run like hell....

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    jsut boink her in the butt, i dont think u can get herpes that way

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    She probably has something and doesn't know it yet.... I think he should run like hell....
    Good call Neo. Never even crossed my mind! I agree with you...Run like hell Hulk! Find a couple of clean chix and screw the hell outta them. It was good of the one girl to tell you she had Herpes. I wouldn't even gp anywhere near that one and now that Neo has made this point I would run from the other one too. It's terrible that in this world there are so many diseases. Be careful and keep a jimmy in your pocket at all times!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Id hit it.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    jsut boink her in the butt, i dont think u can get herpes that way
    There's always anal warts.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Let it go bro. Don't chance it..

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    One night is not worth a lifetime of herpes.

Why don't you hit the other one who doesn't have herpes?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Do you seriously have to ask? What a farking moron we have here...i pray you are trolling...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    Agreed

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    So heres my stroy, i work at a strip club, and these two amazing girls (one is bi) want to have a three some with me, the only problem is that on of the girls has herpies. Obviously i would wear a condom. Two questions would you guys go through with it???and second question is can you catch herpies if the girl doesn't have an outbreak???? One of these girls is a 11 on a 10 scale so im having a hard time saying no, think im just gonna starp up and go into battle....any opinions
    to answer your question, which im not sure if anyone did, but you cant catch herpes if they dont have an outbreak. The problem is, they can have outbreaks inside, where you cant see!!! i wouldnt chance it bro, but i would defly do it up until the sex part and then back down.... just so you have the story!! and maybe even get two BJs at the same time thats always the best part for me anyway!!!!! good luck

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Do you seriously have to ask? What a farking moron we have here...i pray you are trolling...
    Man you always seem to come with the most intelligent posts...You just made your self look like a moron, yeah i ask for the opinions of others, **** man having two amazing girls that wanna **** you and each other is something to think about, even if one of them has got some funk....Just wanted to get the opinions of others....Im sure when you life partner Gary finds a cute boy to team up on you your gonna have to think about it for a while...Please refrain from posting such stupid sht in my threads, every thread i have you come along trying to increase your post count with some dumb ass comment....do u have any knowlege of anabolics or are you just here to act tough over the inernet

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    to answer your question, which im not sure if anyone did, but you cant catch herpes if they dont have an outbreak. The problem is, they can have outbreaks inside, where you cant see!!! i wouldnt chance it bro, but i would defly do it up until the sex part and then back down.... just so you have the story!! and maybe even get two BJs at the same time thats always the best part for me anyway!!!!! good luck
    Thanks bro, thats the real answer i was looking for, i think i well just go to the hotel room with em and take some kinky photos, try and fool around with the non herp one and get a bj by the non herp one and bounce out, ill make sure to post the picssss

to answer your question, which im not sure if anyone did, but you cant catch herpes if they dont have an outbreak.
    Actually this isn't true because of viral shedding. People with genital herpes "shed" virus from the genital tract, even when they don’t have any obvious symptoms.

This may change your mind
    http://www.cdc.gov/std/Herpes/STDFact-Herpes.htm

I wouldn't hit them tho bro...I've read that tho the chance of infection is reduced when there is no outbreak..it isn't ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by IronCellChemist
    Actually this isn't true because of viral shedding. People with genital herpes "shed" virus from the genital tract, even when they don’t have any obvious symptoms.

Exactly

Yeah i've made up my mind, im not gonna even **** around with the herp one, i may go into the situation, but as soon as herpes comes near me im out
    Last edited by HULK1732; 11-10-2004 at 01:16 PM.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Yeah i've made up my mind, im not gonna even **** around with the herp fun, i may go into the situation, but as soon as herpes comes near me im out

why even bother going into the situation at all?...........your just asking for it..........herpes is for life.........thats it.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Why even go into the situation? For kicks? They're other women. Stop thinking with your dick.

Well SHUT ME RIGHT THE FCK UP (unfortunately) good stuff bro!! actually, THANK YOU!!

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Why even go into the situation? For kicks? They're other women. Stop thinking with your dick.
    haha i know i know.....fck a.ss sht, if there was only a cure for hepes..but theres not, so i believe i will do the smart thing and not even go to work on friday to avoid the whole situation

Man you always seem to come with the most intelligent posts...You just made your self look like a moron, yeah i ask for the opinions of others, **** man having two amazing girls that wanna **** you and each other is something to think about, even if one of them has got some funk....Just wanted to get the opinions of others....Im sure when you life partner Gary finds a cute boy to team up on you your gonna have to think about it for a while...Please refrain from posting such stupid sht in my threads, every thread i have you come along trying to increase your post count with some dumb ass comment....do u have any knowlege of anabolics or are you just here to act tough over the inernet
    dont take it personal bro.... people w/ genital herpes take these convos very personally....

MASStermind is offline Banned
    Haha well ****, you guys really changed my perspective on things, i think those were the answers i wanted hear, just needed to hear them from someone else. Always thinking with my little head, hard to say no to two girls wanting to do you, but i when one of them has some funk really not worth it.......if they only had a cure for herpes.......well im supposed to meet with these girls on friday, seeing as how i dont wanna have a lumpy dick for the rest of my life im gonna have to pass on that as*s so saaaad, ill take some pics of the girls and post them so you guys can feel my pain

dude if thats your perspective on live then you got as pretty F-ed up perpective. Would love to hear your perspective on other matters just for giggles. You serioulsy needed help answering the question should you sleep with a girl that has an STD that can make your dick look like red cottage cheese and that will stay with you the rest of yoru life and that you can give to others. Not to mention the crap that might grow on your lips. Hey if you ever need advice on something such as "should I take a plane that I KNOW is gonna crash for sure" or "should I shoot myself in the head with a shotgun to see if it kills me" or "do you think its a good idea to wave a gun at a cop just to see his reaction" drop me a PM bro. I'd be glad to help you with lifes tough questions.

Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    dude if thats your perspective on live then you got as pretty F-ed up perpective. Would love to hear your perspective on other matters just for giggles. You serioulsy needed help answering the question should you sleep with a girl that has an STD that can make your dick look like red cottage cheese and that will stay with you the rest of yoru life and that you can give to others. Not to mention the crap that might grow on your lips. Hey if you ever need advice on something such as "should I take a plane that I KNOW is gonna crash for sure" or "should I shoot myself in the head with a shotgun to see if it kills me" or "do you think its a good idea to wave a gun at a cop just to see his reaction" drop me a PM bro. I'd be glad to help you with lifes tough questions.
    Well i see where your coming from here bro, but i dont think u read my whole post, i was wondering if you could contract it if she didn't have a break out? and was gonna wear a jimmy, my main thing was if you couldn't contract it with no break out and there wasn't a break out, then i was gonna put a jimmy on and do it, i mean i would feel pretty safe about that, but IRONCELLCHEMIST made it pretty clear that you can get it even with no break out, so im gonna have to pass up this one...i wasn't gonna sipmly go bang some chick without a condom that i knew had herpies, come on bro,,,im in grad school and im not 15 i think i have a little more common sense then that. Thanks for the thought though

dont take it personal bro.... people w/ genital herpes take these convos very personally....
    boy do they ever, this guy come on everyone of my threads with intelligent comments like this, must just catch him during his outbreaks....

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro have you ever seen what a really bad case of herpes looks like???
    I don't care if she's a dime which to me would be Beyonce, do a little
    search on the net for some pics of that **** and maybe you'll start
    thinking clearer... And no a condom does not protect you from herpes...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information