fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Will anyone be skiing/boarding at Killington or in northern VT this winter?

Will any of you be skiing/boarding at killington or any other resorts in northern VT? Killingotn opened yesterday and it looks like they have a solid base. I picked up my season pass last weekend and i will be At Killington a lot this winter -- can't wait.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    If u give me a place to stay sure I'll come up lol

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't ski or board, but Killington was so close to school and so many friends went, that it was always a good time to go even if it just meant hanging out for the afternoon and then joining in the festivities at night.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    cant wait to hit up whistler/blckcomb

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    Fitness NY.....I am looking to go to some resort in Stowe for new years how is the partying in Vermont? I have never been up there not really going for skiing just to chill and party, would I be better off going to Killington or better yet stay in NY and go to hunter???? Any input from you or others would be greatly appreciated.......

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stea7jjdyEddie
    Fitness NY.....I am looking to go to some resort in Stowe for new years how is the partying in Vermont? I have never been up there not really going for skiing just to chill and party, would I be better off going to Killington or better yet stay in NY and go to hunter???? Any input from you or others would be greatly appreciated.......
    I have been to stowe only a few times and that was years ago. I will ask a friend of mine who had a ski house there last year about the night life.

I think Killington has the best night life in north east ski resorts. After skiing at Killington I usually go to the Pickle Barrle. They have a band there every weekend and it is usually the best place to go to in the area.

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the reply.... That is what I have herd that Killington is better of the two in Vermont. I will proabably wind up in Hunter.....Thanks for your reponse!

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    ill probably be heading up there...as well as utah. colorado, and canada. gonna be a good season..

Thread Information