justin2305 is offline Senior Member

god this fvcking pissis me off!!!!!!

aight i have natrual acne and ive had this problem all my life its not bad but its on my shoulders also and when i workout ppl think im on roids cuz i have breakouts on my shoulders and have always been natrually strong my whole life ppl are always like ur juicing bla bla bla god it makes me so mad cuz im really not juicing...iono just wanted to let that out

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    go to your derm. and get some real medicine....or wear shirts that cover it up

i get that all the time when i wip my unit out girls always saying "wow is that thing on steroids "

Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    go to your derm. and get some real medicine....or wear shirts that cover it up

ive been 2 times already and the stuff they had didnt work to well i have an appoitmant coming up soon...

Quote Originally Posted by HULK1732
    i get that all the time when i wip my unit out girls always saying "wow is that thing on steroids"

ya it makes me so mad cuz im really not on juice and im working my A** off to get to how i am and im not receiving the credit i should cuz they all think im on roids iono just pissis me off so bad everytime i get brought up with ppl

Thread Information