steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

girl cheating update !!!

WHAT UP EVRYONE THANKS AGAIN FOR THE MORAL SUPPORT. Any way i changed my phone number today so she cant call me anymore..In a way it was a good idea but, she came by jusst a few hrs ago. Because of the phone number change. She was pissed she started pleding her case about how nothing had happened between them and the i love yous all that BS that i just cant seem to beleive or i think i just cant beleive her regardless she said nothing happed between them and that she is gettin a new job so she wont be around him i told her that i didnt care and not to come around anymore but i have a feeling she will be back at more door.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    The breakup is one of the funner parts of the relationship... i love it.

She'll be back eventually.. then im sure she'll stop.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    so i guess shes spending the night

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Good man! Keep ur head up, it will get harder to deal with trust me ... but once u get through that its clear sailing. Be strong and move on! The best way to get over someone is to get under someone!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    when she stops giving you this attention of trying you are probably going to start to miss her.. but once you get past that ull be much happier..

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    Good man! Keep ur head up, it will get harder to deal with trust me ... but once u get through that its clear sailing. Be strong and move on! The best way to get over someone is to get under someone!

get under someone......i can see who's the b*tch in your sexual encounters

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    when she stops giving you this attention of trying you are probably going to start to miss her.. but once you get past that ull be much happier..
    True..... ALso, you need to find someone else man. The sooner the better.

decadbal is offline Banned
    when she shows up, dont answer the door an call the cops on her, say shes harassing you..

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    when she shows up, dont answer the door an call the cops on her, say shes harassing you..
    Agreed! Call the cops on her stalking ass!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah, nothin says "stay away from me" like a nice 500-yard restraining order

Please don't give in and bang her...You'll be starting another thread in a few weeks about your gf cheating on you again if you do. Stay strong and enjoy life from a new perspective. Spend time with your friends, and loved ones and start to cherish and enjoy things you have taken for granted. There's nothing cleaner then the air after a long relationship with a piece of sh*t.

hhaha thanks guys beleive me i am she aint worth it..I told my pops she was with a blsck guy he flipped he dosnt want here around me at all.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    hhaha thanks guys beleive me i am she aint worth it..I told my pops she was with a blsck guy he flipped he dosnt want here around me at all.
    Oh god forbid! Can't have that! You might catch something?

How old r u?
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Oh god forbid! Can't have that! You might catch something?

How old r u?
    hes afraid of SCA... he must have not had BIO..lol

afraid of what???? is it terminal???? my Man is black....did someone forget to warn me about some horrible thing? I didn't see anything about it in the Care and Feeding of your Black Boyfriend Handbook!!!!!

hes afraid of SCA... he must have not had BIO..lol
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

afraid of what???? is it terminal???? my Man is black....did someone forget to warn me about some horrible thing? I didn't see anything about it in the Care and Feeding of your Black Boyfriend Handbook!!!!!
    sickle cell ane... no, i hope your jokin to... care and feein of your black bf handbook... omg the jokes to that are limitless, but being from ga, i will refrain bc all us southerners are KKK members.. so i wont let my secret out just yet...lol

sickle cell ane... no, i hope your jokin to... care and feein of your black bf handbook... omg the jokes to that are limitless, but being from ga, i will refrain bc all us southerners are KKK members.. so i wont let my secret out just yet...lol
    I was kidding!!!! Luv my man.....black, white or purple......treats me like a queen and the rest is irrelevant!
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 11-09-2004 at 10:22 PM.

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    sorry hun not to act retarded, but I just don't like to see white women with black men, it just doesnt look right. They have to be doing it to rebel against something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rictor33
    sorry hun not to act retarded, but I just don't like to see white women with black men, it just doesnt look right. They have to be doing it to rebel against something.
    At 37 Im well beyond rebelling against anything except small minded biggots. Your entitled to your opinion and Im entitled to mine.

that is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen written on this board. people are people, only shallow brainless fools have a problem with skin color.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    well other then that they all have a distinct smell, you know, its ok. ~
    Stop before this gets out of hand and someone gets banned.

guess im a shallow brainless fool. Sorry i was born raised in Ga now in Texas thats just not how we do it maybe im being closed minded but i just find interacial relationships disgusting.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Something like what?

The Dynasty is offline Junior Member
    guess im a shallow brainless fool. Sorry i was born raised in Ga now in Texas thats just not how we do it maybe im being closed minded but i just find interacial relationships disgusting.
    I'm not going to call you a "shallow brainless fool"--it's not my style. But to call interracial relationships disgusting because you were born and raised in a certain place and that's not how "they do things" is pretty, well, ignorant.

I think if people like you encouraged unconditional love instead of bigotry, ignorance, racism, hatred, etc. we'd have less violence in the world stemming from those things (ie Columbine, 911, etc, etc). Ah, perhaps this is a touchy subject for me because I had a relationship ruined because of the same old ignorance.

To each his/her own, though, bro. Even though you may not accept it, I'm black, and I still have love for you, man, even though I don't really know you. God bless you, Steve. Peace.

I was raised in TX too, what's your point?

Alright well maybe i am takeing this to far just because i was raised in the south dosnt make me a redneck or racist..but i guess i my family has raised me to beleive interacial rlationships are just not accepted..maybe this is wrong i guess it just depens on your values or whatever..but not to discriminate this guy that my X was seeing or is still. is what we call a thug...you know weighing 140 pounds wearing XXXL clothing a dewrag and G-unit sneakers you would never expect that from this girl comming from a southern military back ground. But i have now learnd to always expect the unecpected with females.

clchase is offline Female Member
    I am saddened to hear such utter ignorance and a lack of respect for other people. To think that you can judge someone because of race is completely wrong to me. And to pass judgement on anyone who is in love with someone of a different background (ie, interracial unions/marriages) is not for anyone, regardless of where you are brought up, to comment on.
    I think everyone should think hard before they "speak", you may be causing pain to members of this community that you cannot take back or change. And, personally, I don't want to be surrounded by biggots.

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm why stop there?

Maybe people with really long second toes should not go out with others that don't have a long second toe.
    Oh and people with glasses should fraternise amongst themselves.
    And by crikey, I was brought up to believe a girl going out with a bloodnut was just not on.
    Oh I did however marry my sister, but that's just the way I was brought up and it's considered ok. Call me small minded but thats how we do things here, ya'll hear?

I can't even begin to respond to this the way I want to so I'm going to say.......you are entitled to your small minded, backward ideas. But out of respect for the members of this board that are not WHITE, you could keep them to yourself.

I personally don't care what color my man is. He's a good, decent, caring, respectful, well educated man who treats me like a valued human that he happens to love!

And with that, Im going to try to stay out of this thread before I say what is REALLY on my mind and get banned!

Alright well maybe i am takeing this to far just because i was raised in the south dosnt make me a redneck or racist..but i guess i my family has raised me to beleive interacial rlationships are just not accepted..maybe this is wrong i guess it just depens on your values or whatever..but not to discriminate this guy that my X was seeing or is still. is what we call a thug...you know weighing 140 pounds wearing XXXL clothing a dewrag and G-unit sneakers you would never expect that from this girl comming from a southern military back ground. But i have now learnd to always expect the unecpected with females.
    texas isnt the south.

Deca i was born raised in GA i went to Heritage High i dont know if you have heard of it it is in Conyers my uncle owns a gym in Covington and my Bro lives in Athens i live in GA for 15 years so i know south

o ok good, i hate it when ppl from texas consider themselves southerners..lol

NO problem man i should have stated that to begine with and as for Commando Barbi my aplogize i should be more open minded it is almost 05 but i will keep it to my self.

Its not me that you should be apologising to. Not being a bitch but I don't care if you approve of who I date, love or marry or not. But this is a diverse board and you don't need to be insulting the upstanding members of it.

Its not me that you should be apologising to. Not being a bitch but I don't care if you approve of who I date, love or marry or not. But this is a diverse board and you don't need to be insulting the upstanding members of it.
    she means them there african american fellars.. and women..lol

she means them there african american fellars.. and women..lol

HAhahah jesus cant even try to be nice well i wasnt trying to approve anything i think YOU were trying to approve interacial relationships which is fine if you read my last quote carefully you would have seen that.

I recoginize what you were trying to do Steve.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread....Racism ignorance at its finest.

Thread Information