Thread: What Women Want

Leviticus is offline New Member

What Women Want

Ok, so everyone is here trying to get that six pack and the hige muscles. Awesome, but what do women really want. First of all for all you guys who do have good bodies. Some of you are to insecure to do anything with it. So you pick up a girl on a friday night. Somehow you got lucky and got her back to your place. If you don't have a personality and just muscles. Your screwed. Unless, she just wants it and it's to late to go back now. You wanna get laid. Make the girl laugh. This will get you anywhere. So, what do women really want.

1) What do they notice first? The Smile! Practice this get the whites whiter.
    2) The Eyes! You either have them or you don't
    3) Your personality. Can you make them laugh? Do they feel comfortable with you? Don't screw it up.....
    4) Overall look. You have style? If not try these sites. Get with it.
    www.abercrombie.com
    www.luckybrandjeans.com
    www.ae.com
    5) If you have all of these an OK body and a good personality. You should be getting laid every day. If not. Work on it!

P.S. Not everyone will agree on the style or maybe what a girl looks at first. So just throw your own "opinions" in.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't give a flying **** how un-pc it may be to say, but I can't respect any list that doesn't at least consider money/income potential.

Further, any list pegging AE, A&F or Lucky as 'stylish' begins and ends with 19 year old girls and/or is hopelessly confined to middle class, desperately wanting to be upper class suburbs.

Unless your european like I am

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    I love abercrombie...but iv gotten to the point where..all their clothes is like a second skin to me!

Not trying to impose my style on anyone. Just saying "I" think they are good. My Opinion.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviticus
    LOL i hope you dont think you are speaking for all of us europeans mate.

Not trying to impose my style on anyone. Just saying "I" think they are good. My Opinion.
    Nope

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    In which case I retract and rescind all commentary, as my experience with European women was limited to a summer abroad where I took great advantage of being a 'token American'.

That being said, I'd be shocked if ANY cultural collection of women didn't place a priority (consciously or subconsciously) on some level of income potential.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    You would be surpised how many women think huge muscles are digusting, being in shape is all good and everything but there is a limit IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    You would be surpised how many women think huge muscles are digusting, being in shape is all good and everything but there is a limit IMO.
    Very true. There are those few. Overall though. I think they just see "fit" or "unfit"

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok, so everyone is here trying to get that six pack and the hige muscles. Awesome, but what do women really want. First of all for all you guys who do have good bodies. Some of you are to insecure to do anything with it. So you pick up a girl on a friday night. Somehow you got lucky and got her back to your place. If you don't have a personality and just muscles. Your screwed. Unless, she just wants it and it's to late to go back now. You wanna get laid. Make the girl laugh. This will get you anywhere. So, what do women really want.

1) What do they notice first? The Smile! Practice this get the whites whiter.
    2) The Eyes! You either have them or you don't
    3) Your personality. Can you make them laugh? Do they feel comfortable with you? Don't screw it up.....
    4) Overall look. You have style? If not try these sites. Get with it.
    www.abercrombie.com
    www.luckybrandjeans.com
    www.ae.com
    5) If you have all of these an OK body and a good personality. You should be getting laid every day. If not. Work on it!

P.S. Not everyone will agree on the style or maybe what a girl looks at first. So just throw your own "opinions" in.
    your ideas are pretty solid. Your #4 is wrong- although you do understand. Style is in the eye of the beholder and most of the time can vary with the girl. You only chose one type which is not how it works.... there is no better style although i prefer the more metro-sexual/muscle look!! (That would be expensive jeans and a tight fitted button-down) but then again, like i said i change it up all the time.

Your missing one very important factor, and thats one's confidence. you do not have that presence, your gonna have a hard time getting the girls.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Your missing one very important factor, and thats one's confidence. you do not have that presence, your gonna have a hard time getting the girls.
    Too true. I have some fairly ugly buddies who are cocky as fvck and they always get laid, with fly girlies too.
    IMO confidence is No. 1.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Too true. I have some fairly ugly buddies who are cocky as fvck and they always get laid, with fly girlies too.
    IMO confidence is No. 1.
    for sure confidence is absolutly number 1

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    the only thing from Abercrombie that fits me is there shorts pant and sweaters all the shirts even the XXL dont fit right. to tight i like loose clothing.

When it comes to women,three things come to mind. 1. Money. You have to at least be attempting to get it or your screwed. Like it or not. 2. Money. If you have more then what they are making that will give you more appeal regardless what they say.3. I'll go with money. If you accidently used battery acid as a child instead of soap it doesnt matter when your wallet is thick.

Looks,personality,attitude. It's all good think what you want. Trust me no relationship is going to last on just that. There is a real world and women know it. Love might not cost a thing but living does. Women are not sexually driven. They are financially driven. Hugh Hefner does not have 8 gf's that are gorgeous because his personality,looks,attitude.

People that won't face reality are ones that wanna believe different. I'm not saying you can't get a woman if your poor and good looking. I'm saying sooner or later the looks,personality and attitude are going to wear off on the girl. She's going to want more out of life then a playmate. If all you have to offer is a good time and someone to talk to,that's just not enough.

I've had several of my friends lose their gf's because of financial issues that were in so called "love". Love isnt just feelings for the person anymore. The days of little house on the prairie are over. Face it. Woman have ambitions,wants,needs. Sex is only a tool. It's a trap. We all love it. We fall in. We watch are wallets thin out like it contracted aids.

I,myself could love a woman,if I was attracted to her, had a good personality and had some goals in her life..That's what it takes for me. Now to say she has to be making a certain amount of money or look a certain way is ludacris,but then again I have a penis not a vagina so I don't have that right.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    When it comes to women,three things come to mind. 1. Money. You have to at least be attempting to get it or your screwed. Like it or not. 2. Money. If you have more then what they are making that will give you more appeal regardless what they say.3. I'll go with money. If you accidently used battery acid as a child instead of soap it doesnt matter when your wallet is thick.

Looks,personality,attitude. It's all good think what you want. Trust me no relationship is going to last on just that. There is a real world and women know it. Love might not cost a thing but living does. Women are not sexually driven. They are financially driven. Hugh Hefner does not have 8 gf's that are gorgeous because his personality,looks,attitude.

People that won't face reality are ones that wanna believe different. I'm not saying you can't get a woman if your poor and good looking. I'm saying sooner or later the looks,personality and attitude are going to wear off on the girl. She's going to want more out of life then a playmate. If all you have to offer is a good time and someone to talk to,that's just not enough.

I've had several of my friends lose their gf's because of financial issues that were in so called "love". Love isnt just feelings for the person anymore. The days of little house on the prairie are over. Face it. Woman have ambitions,wants,needs. Sex is only a tool. It's a trap. We all love it. We fall in. We watch are wallets thin out like it contracted aids.

I,myself could love a woman,if I was attracted to her, had a good personality and had some goals in her life..That's what it takes for me. Now to say she has to be making a certain amount of money or look a certain way is ludacris,but then again I have a penis not a vagina so I don't have that right.
    Im siding with you on this to an extent.....there are those women who are in it for the love.... they are thinning out..... but they are there. Other than that.... i must say i agree.

Your looks/personality are fine if you wanna pick her up.... and bone her... then ditch. They'll get you through the 1st mile.... but if you plan on settling down..... she's going to want security. For some.. it may mean just a place to live... others it may be a ton of money/luxuries.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

chevy44 is offline Member
    for 1. i think people who wear abercrombie and AE have NO style, you are basically buying what they put up on a manican (SP?) i call it "manican style" (SP?) .. style does not come in a brand its about putting together what you have to look good.... i prefer kenneth cole, banana republic express etc etc... (used to be structure).... if you guys need tips on how to dress i give lessons sat. morning at 8 ...

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    well, i'm a woman and the first thing I notice are eyes. They are my judge of character and i'm RARELY wrong. but....

what I want?

Confidence
    Grooming skills
    quick smile
    functioning brain
    ability to adapt

hmm...the k. coles and nice ride help too

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kc
    :Grooming skills

Do they have to apply these skills, or is it just enough that they have them?

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Do they have to apply these skills, or is it just enough that they have them?
    well, if they've GOT them.....I'll at least know it's a possiblity they'll look good

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I don't believe I could say it any better than goodtobeapimp did.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    You know, I'm really tired of generalizations!

I, as a woman, make my OWN money and as long as my man is able to take care of HIMSELF, I'm happy! There isn't one person, man or woman, that would turn away from unlimited cash income. BUT, all the money in the world cannot buy happiness or contentment.

I want a man in my life that is kind, caring and respectful! He has to have motivation to be the best man he can be. I don't care if he works construction or is corporate america.

First time I met the man I am with now.....I noticed his shoulders. When he turned around, it was his eyes. KC is right.......the character is there in the eyes. His smile and his manners kept my attention. His intelligence intrigued me. The person that he is.....keeps me coming back for more.

SO, don't assume that ALL women are about the $$. We now have the ability to make our OWN and don't need you to be secure. The car I drive, the house I OWN, the diamonds I wear....you know who paid for them.....ME and ONLY ME.

1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy44
    for 1. i think people who wear abercrombie and AE have NO style, you are basically buying what they put up on a manican (SP?) i call it "manican style" (SP?) .. style does not come in a brand its about putting together what you have to look good.... i prefer kenneth cole, banana republic express etc etc... (used to be structure).... if you guys need tips on how to dress i give lessons sat. morning at 8 ...
    so kenneth cole, banana republic and express dont have manequins in their stores?

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    so kenneth cole, banana republic and express dont have manequins in their stores?
    yeah i was kinda wondering about that myself

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    goodtobeapimp ... perfection in what you wrote there is.

and nice to see there are chicky boo's like you too there commando barbi.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    You know, I'm really tired of generalizations!

I, as a woman, make my OWN money and as long as my man is able to take care of HIMSELF, I'm happy! There isn't one person, man or woman, that would turn away from unlimited cash income. BUT, all the money in the world cannot buy happiness or contentment.

I want a man in my life that is kind, caring and respectful! He has to have motivation to be the best man he can be. I don't care if he works construction or is corporate america.

First time I met the man I am with now.....I noticed his shoulders. When he turned around, it was his eyes. KC is right.......the character is there in the eyes. His smile and his manners kept my attention. His intelligence intrigued me. The person that he is.....keeps me coming back for more.

SO, don't assume that ALL women are about the $$. We now have the ability to make our OWN and don't need you to be secure. The car I drive, the house I OWN, the diamonds I wear....you know who paid for them.....ME and ONLY ME.

I usually tend to not reply to a thread more then once,but in this one i'll make an exception. You of all people know what you want. I cannot say that I know what you want,but however if you want to defend the other 99% of women that want money then so be it. To answer something else you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    There isn't one person, man or woman, that would turn away from unlimited cash income.
    Actually I can't speak for all men,but in all honesty if I had to live with some nasty woman just because I had an endless supply of money I wouldn't. So yes there is a person that would turn away. I do, however agree that it cannot buy happyness.

However, most women are content with just the money and stability. I know a few women right now that are married to guys that are disgusting,and honestly rude. When I've been to their houses, then I see why they are with them.

General speaking how many good looking guys do you see married to extremely unattractive females? Not nearly as many ugly men,that are going to be with extremely good looking females. Reason being money.

It's kinda like,when I'm with a few of my buddies and I see a good looking girl that's in an old junk car. I'll say there is a difference between a male and a female. I'm a male and that chick is sexy regardless if she's driving a chevette or a corvette. It's just not like that with women.

I do find it interesting how people that are married for a reason other then "love" tend to manipulate the word "love" or the meaning of it into something that its not. Financial stability is not love,but the fact is you can fall in love with financial stabilty and what it has to bring to the table.

In my opinion,when I love someone, I love them if they fail in life or succeed. I wouldn't live any less then what i'm going to live by myself,but if they offered as little as possible to my life other but I was "in love" with them,then I would have to deal with it.

As far as generalizations,when 99% of the people that are in your so call "generalization" you can pretty much can fight about it all day long,but it's not going to do any good. I'm from southern ohio. We have hills and hilljacks. Guess what? I'm automatically a redneck in everyone's eyes. Know why? Nearly everyone is here. So I can't complain,that yes most people around me are hicks,but i'm not. Generalizations are just that. Just because you may be in the same suit doesnt mean your exactly the same way,but majority is.

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    As far as style goes, each girlie has a different look they like. Some like the Thug style-Ecko, Sean Jean(though some of those clothes are pretty nice), Phat pharm
    Frat Boy Look- AE, Abercrombie and Bitch, Lucky
    GQ Look- Polo, Alvin Klein, Diesel, Tommy Hilfinger
    Sugar Daddy look with lots of cash- Levi 'fat ass' Dockers
    Casual Sports dude- Nike, Reebok, ball cap, Adidas
    Fudgepacker bait- Banana Republic, Armani Exchange

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    I gotta say goodtobeapimp has got this thread on lock. As far as people from Ohio go I'm from NY and I know alot of people from Ohio that are cool and aren't hicks. And I gotta say its all money baby....which kills my poor collegiate ass. I dream about the dollars but dunno if I see them down the road unfortunately. Oh well.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I'm gonna quote BASEketball here...

Reemer - "Dude, what the hell we win and they still get the chicks"
    Coop - "Its all about the khakis... first we get the jobs, then we get the khakis, THEN we get the chicks.."

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    too many small f*ckers on this thread. when is the last time someone that wheres xxl bought something at Abercrombie and fitch. A & F dont make xxl i say f*ck them, when it comes to style i gotta shop at big and tall

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Well......I wouldn't call you a redneck because you are from Ohio.

And.........I meant just having a lot of money in general........not marrying for money. I would love to be rich because I could go out and use that money to help those less fortunate. So sorry I wasn't clear enough on that one. I'd rather be poor and happy than rich and miserable ANY day.

I usually tend to not reply to a thread more then once,but in this one i'll make an exception. You of all people know what you want. I cannot say that I know what you want,but however if you want to defend the other 99% of women that want money then so be it. To answer something else you said.

Actually I can't speak for all men,but in all honesty if I had to live with some nasty woman just because I had an endless supply of money I wouldn't. So yes there is a person that would turn away. I do, however agree that it cannot buy happyness.

However, most women are content with just the money and stability. I know a few women right now that are married to guys that are disgusting,and honestly rude. When I've been to their houses, then I see why they are with them.

General speaking how many good looking guys do you see married to extremely unattractive females? Not nearly as many ugly men,that are going to be with extremely good looking females. Reason being money.

It's kinda like,when I'm with a few of my buddies and I see a good looking girl that's in an old junk car. I'll say there is a difference between a male and a female. I'm a male and that chick is sexy regardless if she's driving a chevette or a corvette. It's just not like that with women.

I do find it interesting how people that are married for a reason other then "love" tend to manipulate the word "love" or the meaning of it into something that its not. Financial stability is not love,but the fact is you can fall in love with financial stabilty and what it has to bring to the table.

In my opinion,when I love someone, I love them if they fail in life or succeed. I wouldn't live any less then what i'm going to live by myself,but if they offered as little as possible to my life other but I was "in love" with them,then I would have to deal with it.

As far as generalizations,when 99% of the people that are in your so call "generalization" you can pretty much can fight about it all day long,but it's not going to do any good. I'm from southern ohio. We have hills and hilljacks. Guess what? I'm automatically a redneck in everyone's eyes. Know why? Nearly everyone is here. So I can't complain,that yes most people around me are hicks,but i'm not. Generalizations are just that. Just because you may be in the same suit doesnt mean your exactly the same way,but majority is.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    Let's just keep it simple, If you have what they want at that particular time they're yours. If not, you lose. However, you can have what they want at that particular time and in time, what you have is no longer what she wants and you lose. So, the only woman you can really believe will never get tired of you is MOM. However, relationships with MOM should not cross the line, there are some sickos out there! It appears that men should stay single with the occasional fling and women will eventually come looking for you when they are desparate/lonely/on the rebound/etc.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread is gheey very very gheey.. a man is telling other men how to get women.. now am i the only one who finds this a bit wierd?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    This thread is gheey very very gheey.. a man is telling other men how to get women.. now am i the only one who finds this a bit wierd?

yes, you are

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    yes, you are
    Well that is because you swallow the man sausage my friend… the man sausage… ..

Thread Information